Happiness

Living Without Regrets
By Roseanna Leaton · 13 years ago
I always think of the song "Non Je ne regrette rien", which Edith Piaf was famous for singing, whenever I visit Paris. It is of course a French song, and well known, so that easily ...
How To Control Negative Thinking And Rapidly Become Happy
By Larry Iverson · 13 years ago
How can you be happier more of the time, no matter what your circumstances? How does one person manage to be up and going for it day after day, and others just can't quite get ...
Tips on being in a happy mood. Wear sexy lingerie garments, gossip with friends and more ideas.
By Laura Phillips · 13 years ago
In today’s mad world, girls seem to be always on the go. It is important that ladies take time out for themselves; otherwise girls can begin to feel depressed. When you are having an awful ...
Thinking About The Bigger Picture
I have just encountered something which to my mind is a prime example of consumerism gone completely mad. Whilst passing through the security section at the airport I noticed a sign which read something along ...
Some People Just Will Not Help Themselves
I guess we all know someone who will not "own" their own problems but instead prefer to share them. "A problem shared is a problem halved" is what we are taught. Perhaps; perhaps not. One ...
Your Emotions Are Your "Truth-o-meter"
There are many ways in which one may be deceitful and every single person will have succumbed to its shadowy presence to one degree or another. In a strange and mysterious way we are usually ...
My Fourth Step to Harvest Life Gracefully
By Jane Jonas · 13 years ago
My Fourth Step to Harvest Life Gracefully-Soul search, listen to your heart, where the truth lies, accept the truth, respond to the truth, follow your passion that lies in your heart, then go out and ...
Life Coaches: What Life Coaches Really Do
By Andrea White · 13 years ago
Life coaches - Three Things You Have To Know Many life coaches could actually help when you're "out of balance" from your identity and what you want. Bored to death? Gloomy? Fatigued? Puzzled? You might ...
Resilience
By Michelle Mayur · 13 years ago
My garden is my pride and joy and it broke my heart to see the beautiful plants being cooked in place in the extreme heat over summer. Combined with the drought conditions, many of these ...
Third Step to Harvest life Gracefully
Forgiveness is the heart of the process to harvest life gracefully. Forgiveness is love. Forgiveness is acceptance. The opposite of forgiveness is hate and hate produces envy, spite and rage. These feelings of envy, spite ...
Springtime Happiness
During the last few days the sun has shone brilliantly upon the Isle of Man. Each morning I have awoken to see a beautiful red globe rising slowly upwards from the ocean, casting crimson rays ...
It's All About You
Who is the most important person in your life? Perhaps it is your husband or wife, or maybe your children? Is that the way your mind was heading? If so, do you really think that ...
What is life? If not compromise!
By Nina Bagnall · 13 years ago
What do you think? To put everything in perspective for you the reader, it is appropriate that you are made aware from which generation I was raised. My father was Polish and my mother was ...
Forgiveness Affirmations
By Michelle Mayur · 13 years ago
One of the most powerful gifts we can give ourselves is to forgive, both ourselves and others. In forgiving we are not condoning the behaviour of the person we perceive as having wronged us, but ...
My First Step to Harvest Life Gracefully
My first step to Harvest Life Gracefully is to examine your life. To examine your life happenings, events, relationships, careers, body, attitude and personality and your spirituality. With examining your life you are getting to ...
Optimism For Happiness
By Amy Twain · 13 years ago
When everything is fine and alright, it is quite easy to be an optimist. But at any point in our lives, just a few individuals and just for a limited amount of time can you ...
Yearly horoscope 2010-Career, wealth, health and relationships
By Apoorve Saxena · 13 years ago
If you are relaxing in a pleasant morning and reading your horoscope in the newspaper, then believe me you are not the only one in the habit of doing so. It is all about human ...
Who Needs Love?
A potential customer emailed a question to me today, asking whether hypnosis could help with hair re-growth or growing taller. On the face of it the answer is probably negative, although there are possible exceptions. ...
How To Tell A Fake Smile From A Real Smile
By Amy Twain · 13 years ago
Each and every culture in the universe recognizes and acknowledges that a smiling is an expression or indication of happiness and joy. Almost everyone of us is given the ability to smile. It could reflect ...
How To Make People Happy: 5 Happiness Tips That Make People Feel Awesome
By Michael Lee · 13 years ago
It’s about time we learn how to make people happy. Who says the world has to live under gray skies all the time? Besides, we need a bit of cheering up. And the world will ...