Happiness

How To Find The Kind Of Love That Transforms Us
By Roseanna Leaton · 12 years ago
There are few people, male or female, who do not hope to find the kind of love that transforms us. We instinctively seek a deep bond with another person, one that raises us up, irons ...
Happiness Quotes
By Henry Fernando · 12 years ago
Happiness is what we are always looking for.Without happiness everything else has no use.The following quotes about happiness might change you thoughts about happiness.Do we need money or other luxuries to be happy?Are they important ...
The Secrets to Lasting Happiness That Most People Just Do Not Know
By Jenna Beneck · 12 years ago
We spend so much of our lives and put so much energy into chasing money, fame, power and possessions. Whilst the material world has it allure, it will not make us happy. Most people just ...
One Positive Way To React To Mean and Angry People
By Kari Farmer · 12 years ago
One day I was in a grocery store that I love. It’s an Italian store with the best cheeses and breads around my area. I was in a pretty good mood and was checking out ...
Finding Happiness: How to Smile If It's Been a While
By Asia Sharif Clark · 12 years ago
One of the most powerful things about happiness is you don't need to look for it. It finds you. Finding happiness is about finding you. The real, private, and personal you. Find out what gives ...
Get Well Flowers
By Thao Wang · 12 years ago
All of us are selfish and think about others only in times of distress. Sickness is a kind of distress and we think about others only around this time because when we are sick we ...
How Do You Sound to Others
By Kim Ohara · 12 years ago
"It's not what you say, but the way you say it?" Ever heard that one? Well, I think both are important. When you ask a person how they are, and they reply in a down ...
Dealing with Difficult People..... Stop Resisting and Accept
By Mike Martin · 12 years ago
Dealing with Difficult People… Stop Resisting and Accept By Mike Martin Excerpted from Change the Things You Can (Dealing with Difficult People) Stop Resisting and Accept Learn to deal with the difficult people in your ...
If You Aren't Having Fun It's Your Own Dang Fault
Your life really is in your own hands. Life is a blank slate that you can do many different things with. Opportunities come and go and you choose to take them or leave them. How ...
10 Guidelines to Achieving Happiness Using Positive Affirmations
By Franklin Esmur · 12 years ago
Happiness is a state of mind. There is a phrase in the Bible which says, "Choose ye this day whom ye will serve". You have the freedom to choose happiness. This may seem extraordinarily simple, ...
What Makes You Happy?
By Jon Engel · 12 years ago
Ok, I admit it, at times I feel like I am in the midst of a midlife crisis. Not really a crisis, I am not rushing to do anything radical. I guess a better way ...
Lead with Values
By Julie Donley · 12 years ago
What is important to you in life? Do you know what your values are? Values are those things that are priorities. These can be anything from nature and beauty, adventure, learning, having fun, or honor ...
Forgiveness is Such Sweet Sorrow
By Hu Dalconzo · 12 years ago
Hurt comes in many forms. Some instances come at us like an arrow from the bow; we see it coming but cannot avoid the hit fast enough. Other forms of hurtfulness build up little by ...
Staying Happy In Difficult Times
By Gord And Gertie Guide · 12 years ago
There are times in life that it’s not always easy to remain positive and maintain a smile on our face, especially in these tough economic times. The stress of everyday challenges that seem to be ...
How to Be Happy: The Truth Revealed
By Kurt Arrow · 12 years ago
You are inherently stress-free and unconditionally happy. It’s always there. You don’t have to have pleasure of the senses to find it. It’s the TRUE YOU. If you’re like most people, you’re always just beyond ...
Is it hard to meet people in Brighton?
By Brighton Mix · 12 years ago
What is it about Brighton people? Brighton is amongst the most popular places to live in the UK. Situated on the (sometimes) sunny South East coast of England, Brighton benefits from warmer weather than the ...
How To Make Yourself Happier by Making Other People Happy
By Kari Farmer · 12 years ago
There are so many people who go through their day thinking about number one. They do everything that they do for themselves without regard for other people and they think that their happiness depends on ...
"How to Have a Better Relationship"
By Jennifer Newcomer · 12 years ago
Jennifer Newcomer, MSW, LCSW Specializing in Helping Women Overcome Depression and Anxiety You want to have a better relationship but are not sure what to do. Sometimes you feel sad, angry, lonely, or anxious, and ...
Learning to Choose Empowering Thoughts
I had lunch with a friend yesterday who made the observation that I appear to be a very calm person; that nothing seems to faze me. She also asked if I thought that working as ...
Looking for Contentment; Find contentment each day in life's small things
By Bryan Cabrera · 12 years ago
Everybody wants to be cheerful. But the issue is how? What do we have to be ecstatic? The commonest things folk think about or feel they have to be contented is either Love or Cash ...