Happiness

What Is Your Greatest Personal Strength?
By Roseanna Leaton · 12 years ago
Everyone has a different idea about what characteristics are most important depending upon circumstances and personal experience. Some may say it is their sunny nature, or their ability to remain calm or to laugh at ...
Funny Quotes - The Healthiest Cure For Stress
By Sophia Brown · 12 years ago
Our fashion of life nowadays is often very stressful. It doesn't count how a good deal of money we have in the bank or any other materialistic possessions we own, the everyday grind of life ...
Do You Sing In The Shower?
Are you one of those people who finds that a tune pops into your head when you are in the shower and you just have to sing? Do you worry about people hearing you or ...
I Have Started And So I Will Finish
This phrase was made familiar to us on the television program "Mastermind". If you ever watched this program of mental challenge you will probably still hear this phrase ringing in your ears from time to ...
Today I Chose to Fly
By Paul Liburd · 12 years ago
I went to the library today where I often go to find a quiet place to read. As I sat before my laptop, opposite the large west-facing library window, overlooking a quiet courtyard, negative thoughts ...
Only Insecure People Find It Hard To Say Sorry
Getting used to saying "I'm sorry" is something which we are usually taught as a child when we are in the process of growing up. Some learn this lesson more quickly than others! To have ...
The Power To Change
By Lachelle Williamson · 12 years ago
Everybody has at some time or other found themselves in a situation or rut in life which they find hard to get themselves out of. there are an almost never ending supply of traps to ...
Helping Others Can Also Help You
By Robert Boroff · 12 years ago
April may be designated as National Volunteer Month but most people’s busy lives leave little time for volunteering. Between work and family obligations most Americans find their day void of free time. Even if you ...
Light Axis Healing
By Glen Machin · 12 years ago
Light Axis Healing Light Axis Healing is a unique and powerful system of healing. It uses 7 highly advanced healing techniques within one healing. The different kinds of techniques can target and heal different kinds ...
How to Persuade People to Smile
By Kari Farmer · 12 years ago
If you can make someone smile then you can make someone like you. If your challenge is to make everyone smile that you meet then you are on the road to making a lot of ...
How To Get Your Mojo Back
It's not good to feel that you have lost your mojo. Your enthusiasm has gone, there's no excitement, no sparkle. It's hard to get going and everything seems to drag. The feeling of motivation is ...
Joy is a Choice – Choose to Feel Happy
By Brett Walker · 12 years ago
Can we Feel Happy When There's so Much Bad News? Sometimes it is difficult to feel happy when we're continually bombarded by negative news in the media about things such as tsunamis, earthquakes and wars. ...
Getting Over Being Overly Critical of Oneself
Do you feel as I you don't measure up to other people's expectations? Do you constantly feel that you should have done this, that or the other? Do you get to the end of the ...
Feeling Comfortable Being Different
How many people feel "different" in some way? You would probably be surprised at the high percentage of people who do feel really different. And yet, should we be so surprised? We know that we ...
The Importance of Rest and Relaxation
For those of us who are used to being constantly on the go it is easy to forget what it actually feels like to kick back and truly relax. There are many things which we ...
How to Protect Yourself from Acidic Thoughts
If you are suffering from your own toxic thoughts or happen to be the focal point of another person's acidity you will appreciate how uncomfortable either of these circumstances can make you feel. The former ...
Live A Happy Life Without Depression: 5 PROVEN Tips To Help
By Molly Glennie · 12 years ago
Have you been lonely? Did you realize that being lonely is really a normal part in our everyday lives. We get depressed whenever we fail in exams, when we're rejected by the person we adore, ...
How to Persuade People to Talk Positively Around You
By Kari Farmer · 12 years ago
Persuading someone to stop talking negatively isn't easy when it's all they do. They are obviously prone to look at the bad side of life, and they complain about things that are happening to them ...
Journaling a Letter to Your Former Self
By Mari L. Mccarthy · 12 years ago
When we look back on the past – whether just yesterday or many years ago, sometimes we think, "I wish I knew then what I know now." To help find peace of mind in the ...
Building Confidence by Stopping Thinking its Not Fair
Building confidence is actually an easier task than you might think. You just have to focus on how you view yourself and your life in a different way. One of the biggest barriers to building ...