Happiness

5 Reasons Your Individuality Is Important
By Kari Farmer · 13 years ago
Many people get bullied or harassed in life because of their unique traits or qualities. But the fact is that the only people who bully these individuals are non-unique people! Other people who have some ...
Equine Assisted Learning, self awareness
By Chris Scott · 13 years ago
BUILDING SELF AWARENESS THE NATURAL WAY HUMAN DEVELOPMENT THROUGH THE PRESENCE, WISDOM AND GUIDANCE OF THE HORSE Equine Assisted Learning (EAL; equine = horse) - as it is called here at the SeaHorse Centre - ...
How a To-Do List Can Increase Your Happiness
Many of us wake up with so many thoughts in our mind that it is a wonder we don't get an instant headache! We worry about the things that happened yesterday, and the things that ...
Open Your Eyes to a Better World
By Roseanna Leaton · 13 years ago
There are many times when you hear someone say "sleep on it; you'll feel better in the morning". And almost always this is exactly what transpires. You do feel better after a night's sleep. Why ...
Laser Treatment for Your Mind with Hypnosis Mp3 Downloads
Have you noticed how many times you are working on your computer and it just gets stuck? You have a few applications open, everything is working fine and then suddenly it just locks. We computer ...
Are You Just a Little Girl Who Wants to be Loved?
You have to nurture your inner child in the right way or she or he will never grow up. We all revert to childhood thoughts and ways from time to time, and sometimes this is ...
Would You Rather Be Right or Happy?
By Peter Winslow · 13 years ago
Why do some people need to be right, even if it adversely affects their relationships or degrades their own health and welfare? Lately, I’ve become all too aware that I’m very fond of being right. ...
Mystique of Inner Beauty: Love In You, As You and Through You
It's often said that the Universe is a manifestation and expression of love. "God Is Love" was a popular slogan of the hippie era (guess my age?) and before, during and since, this notion has ...
The Crimes We Commit Against Our Happiness!
Everyone's goal is to be happier in life, or at least it should be. You should want to experience joy and live your days doing things that make you feel good about yourself and your ...
The 7 Secrets of Happy People
There is that person who always seems to be happy no matter what they are doing and you can’t understand why they are so happy! Do they not have problems in their life? Do they ...
If You Had Three Wishes What Would They Be?
What have you always longed for? To lose weight, have more money, to live somewhere else or in a different time, to be a championship golfer, to have children, to be a writer? The list ...
Psychic Reading - How it's Really Done
By Davina Skinner · 13 years ago
Psychic reading and our natural psychic ability is a very much misunderstood human asset we all have. What does it really all mean? The word comes from a Greek word 'psychikos', meaning 'of the mind'. ...
Meditation - Having More Fun
By Steve Gillman · 13 years ago
There are a lot very good reasons for developing a meditation practice. You are likely to be healthy both physically and mentally. You’ll have less stress. You might gain some insight into the workings of ...
Why Being Happy Instantly Makes You More Attractive
Happier people are more attractive to everyone around them and they make a more positive impression wherever they go as well. It doesn't matter what your physical appearance looks like you will instantly be more ...
Types of Happiness
There are different types of happiness that different people are experiencing. While there may not be an exact term for them I will call them kind of happy, pretty happy, and really happy people. Kind ...
The Mystique of Inner Beauty - "Shift Happens"
I recently received a letter from a very light soul who candidly and sincerely offered the following: "Understanding who we are is so confusing. I learn lessons every day, but I see I am still ...
Mystique of Inner Beauty - Your "Inner Intelligence"
Think about this: after you’ve eaten, you digest the food, right? So how do you digest and assimilate what you eat and then eliminate the waste without ever knowing how it works? The answer is. ...
How to Cope With Internal Conflicts
There are two sides to every coin. In life we are provided with endless opportunities and an equal number of choices. Some choices are easily made; others can prove to be more difficult as they ...
5 Ideas on How to Turn Your Frown Upside Down - Stop Your Negative Thoughts and Feelings
You are in a funk of negativity. You feel miserable, unhappy, pissed off, depressed, or any other negative emotion that has taken over your body and wont let go.To see the glass as half full ...
Positive Affirmations - 5 For A Healthy, Happy You
By Melissa Jayne · 13 years ago
Positive affirmations are statements you can use to direct your thoughts and create positive changes for yourself. They can be as simple as, "All is well," or they can be much longer and varied. Affirmations ...