Happiness

Positive Affirmations - 5 For A Healthy, Happy You
By Melissa Jayne · 13 years ago
Positive affirmations are statements you can use to direct your thoughts and create positive changes for yourself. They can be as simple as, "All is well," or they can be much longer and varied. Affirmations ...
The Enchantment of Romance And the Magic of Roses
By Charlie Farricielli · 13 years ago
The Enchantment of Romance And the Magic of Roses Written and edited by Charlie Farricielli And Jenny Marie Poudrier Before you read through this, please imagine and trust the love and appreciation that you have ...
Feeling Stressed or Overwhelmed? Negative Or Depressed? How a Bit of 'Tapping' Can Help You...
By Me Trudgett · 13 years ago
These are some of the very common problems for my clients and I am often asked ‘how can I reduce stress’ or 'how can I overcome depression'. Some people are so overwhelmed, they don't even ...
Get Rid Of Negative Beliefs
By Mel Trudgett · 13 years ago
Negative thoughts are a very common problem for my clients and I am often asked ‘how can I get rid of my negative thoughts or negative thought patterns’. When you speak to yourself, do you ...
It's Not All About You
By Jaime Jones · 13 years ago
"It's not about you." I remember reading these 1st 4 words in Chapter One of Rick Warren's best-selling book, "The Purpose Driven Life." I remember pausing and having this short discussion with myself that went ...
How to Increase Your Wealth and Peace of Mind - 1 Effective Tip You Must Be Stupid to Ignore
By Moshood Oseni · 13 years ago
There’s this page on Facebook with this kind of name: I know money can not buy happiness but I’d rather cry in a Ferrari. The first time I saw that page, I laughed. Why wish ...
How to be Truly Beautiful
By Peter Winslow · 13 years ago
Are you a beautiful person? No matter how you answered, I challenge you to think again. Let me pose the question another way: Do you feel beautiful? That’s a horse of a different color. I’ve ...
The Mystique of Inner Beauty
By Peter Winslow · 13 years ago
Do you have the answer to this puzzler? You can’t fake it, but you can definitely hide it. You can’t buy or sell it, but it never stops giving to those who have it. You ...
The Importance of Creating Good Relationships
By Roseanna Leaton · 13 years ago
Building good relationships should be a main priority in life. How important are your personal relationships to you? How highly do you value your relationships with colleagues, acquaintances, friends and family? The way in which ...
Midlife Crisis Symptoms
By Fred Horowitz · 13 years ago
The age at which midlife crisis symptoms ensue varies from one individual to the next, although the average age was discovered to be 46 in men and women. However, the length of time when midlife ...
Free Video Tips on Finding A Loving Relationship
By Carol Barrett · 13 years ago
Waiting For the Man of Your Dreams- Will You End Up Alone? This is Article Four in the series in which I respond to the most commonly asked questions about the process of finding, not ...
How Society Can Make It Almost Impossible to Attract Your Soulmate This is the third article in my ten part series in which I have promised to reveal the reasons why love can be so ...
Found A Great Guy? Now How Do You Keep Him Happy? Welcome to my series of articles in which I respond to the questions that are most commonly asked about the process of finding the ...
How Can I Know When I Have Found My Soulmate? This is Article Eight in the series in which I am answering the most commonly asked questions about finding your soulmate. While finding love is ...
Your Past - Must You Resolve Its Issues Before Connecting With Your Soulmate? Welcome to article three in my series in which I respond to the most commonly asked questions about finding a loving committed ...
Searching For Your Soulmate? - Why Actively Looking For Love Can Keep You Lonely. Nothing is more frustrating and disappointing than seeing those around you find their soulmate while you watch and wait and wonder ...
Do You Believe in Yourself? Understanding the Role of Faith in Finding the Love You Want. This is the final article in the ten part series in which I reveal the reasons why love comes ...
Why Do I Attract The Same Kind of Toxic Relationships Over and Over? This is the fifth article in the series in which I answer the most frequently asked questions about finding a loving committed ...
How to Attract Happiness
By Roseanna Leaton · 13 years ago
I wonder whether you noticed an article by the columnist David Brooks in the New York Times entitled the "Sandra Bullock Trade". It certainly caught my eye as it focuses upon the interactions between personal ...
How To Overcome Anger and Manage Frustrations
By Larry Iverson · 13 years ago
There are six steps to getting angry, no matter whether it's a light anger or heavy rage. The University of London about 20 years ago, did a study on frustration. They were trying to find ...