Happiness

Midlife Crisis Or Midlife Opportunity?
By Colin Hiles · 13 years ago
Whenever I talk about midlife, the word ‘crisis’ is inexplicitly linked, so I’d like to share with you some thinking about the five ‘crisis’ of middle age and how each crisis can provide you with ...
Are You Imprisoned By Walls of Jealousy?
By Roseanna Leaton · 13 years ago
Jealousy is a cruel emotion; cruelest of all to those who experience it, but also cruel to those whom it is directed at. I was totally shocked yesterday when I accidentally came across an on-line ...
Keep Your Man Happy
By J. Walton · 13 years ago
Pleasing your guy really should be 1 of the priorities if you are in a very partnership. The simple fact that you are inside a connection with an individual, you should be thinking of the ...
7 Ways to Make a Positive Change
By Tj Philpott · 13 years ago
Most anybody would be interested in making a positive change in their life. In an age of 'self awareness' everybody is always looking for ways to improve themselves. Whether it is for personal success or ...
You Can Think and Grow Rich
By Ralston Heath · 13 years ago
First let us get something cleared up, the universe is the provider of all things, some people call this god, the Great Spirit, the higher power, and so forth. For this article, we will call ...
Happiness Is Felt in the Moment, Not Something to Strive Towards
How many people do you know who are clearly discontented? Their body language shouts out the fact that they just aren't happy with their lot; they talk about being happy when such and such finally ...
A Recipe For Genuine Happiness
By June Hardy · 13 years ago
Life isn’t always sweet. Sometimes, when I feel like the world is just too heavy, I look around and find people who continued to live fascinating and successful lives. How did their life become so ...
The Choices and the Decisions We Make
By Ralston Heath · 13 years ago
Everything we have done and all the choices we have made have led us to where we are today. Our lives have been journeys: A journey from where we were to where we are now. ...
Want To Be More Confident?
How would you like to feel a little more sure of yourself, or comfortable to speak in front of a crowd, or confident enough to speak up for yourself and disagree if you want to? ...
How to be happy
By Farouk Radwan · 13 years ago
The shocking truth about affirmations With all of these books around talking about affirmations psychologist became curious to know whether they work or not. They brought lots of people who have various degrees of self ...
Key to Happiness
By Tomislav Tomic · 13 years ago
There are many people who live their lives in what an author called "quiet desperation" and hope that their lives will change when their circumstances in life change. Some of them expect they will be ...
Instant Happiness (Is That Possible?)
How would you respond if I told you that you can be truly happy, right here and right now, regardless of who you are, where you are and what you are doing? Yes, you understood ...
Joy As a Measure of True Success
Success is something we seek naturally. No one likes or wishes to be unsuccessful. However, true success is an entirely personal matter, and depends exclusively upon us. True success always brings joy, inner peace and ...
Are You Getting Enough Love?
Have you ever felt like you deserved more love than what you are receiving right now? If your answer is yes, you need to know that there is a very simple and efficient way to ...
Positive Attitude - Is it the Hardest Job in the World?
What do you think is the hardest job in the world? Is it being a surgeon... lawyer... priest... professor... musician... writer... policeman...? Personally, I think that the hardest job in the world is forming the ...
Overcoming Life's Challenges - Are you tired of it?
By Noelyne Jones · 13 years ago
I've given up.....hoping that one day I will no longer have challenges to overcome in life. A few years ago I had got to the point where I was tired of the constant struggle to ...
Learn How To Block Negative Thinking And Use Positive Self Talk
By Larry Iverson · 13 years ago
I am asked frequently, what is the first thing that needs to be done to manage negative thinking and negative self-talk? The biggest problem is that by the time you catch the negative thinking or ...
Stop Punishing Yourself
Some people are really hard on themselves. This is fine so long as the outcome is productive. In most cases, however, the effect of being tough on oneself is rather more negative, in that it ...
My Fifth Step to Harvest Life Gracefully
By Jane Jonas · 13 years ago
My Fifth Step to Harvest Life Gracefully  Express gratitude,then spread the Good News about how to harvest life gracefully and find purpose in life to others, so that they too, may be able to harvest ...
Living Without Regrets
I always think of the song "Non Je ne regrette rien", which Edith Piaf was famous for singing, whenever I visit Paris. It is of course a French song, and well known, so that easily ...