Self-Improvement

Tethers of Toughness
By Melanie Lane · 1 month ago
This week I sat with a young man who was broken and in pain. Sitting with him in his hurt, I watched and listened. Over and over again, he spoke of the need to show ...
Anxiety in Disabled People
By Robin Akins · 2 months ago
Disabled people are more likely to have anxiety disorders. Disability discrimination and social isolation play major roles in this. After all, disabled people face practical, social, and emotional barriers. This means that anxiety can affect ...
How does God come into someone’s life?
By James Rondinone · 1 month ago
Introduction What inspired me to write about this topic was a conversation I had with a friend who was a Spanish teacher at the same high school where I taught mathematics. Being devout to a ...
PART 29 I AM
By James Rondinone · 2 months ago
29 You Are Dead and Your Life is Hid with Christ in God A few years back a new TV show came on the screen and captivated millions of people. I don’t know if you ...
What You Need to Know When Preparing for a Job Interview
By Karen Watt · 2 months ago
No matter what kind of position you’re searching for, preparing for a job interview is the crucial first step toward landing your dream job. Regardless of whether you’re a fresh graduate taking your first steps ...
The Complete Guide to Disabling Anxiety: What Makes Anxiety Disabling?
By Robin Akins · 3 months ago
Disabling anxiety is more than usual stress; it's a deep, constant worry that turns daily life into a struggle. It's not the kind of nervousness that passes; this anxiety lingers, making even simple tasks feel ...
Procrastinators and Productivity
By Ngozi Anna Akunne · 2 months ago
PROCRASTINATION AND PRODUCTIVITY On today’s episode on being productive, I will be centering on procrastinators and productivity. But first, while is productivity a frequently misunderstood concept? Most people believe that to be productive, they’ve to ...
Disability Discrimination
Have you ever wondered what it's like to be disabled? The disability itself isn't easy. But another problem you face is disability discrimination. Disability discrimination means prejudiced actions against disabled people. Discrimination is part of ...
Disability and Depression
Too many disabled people experience some level of depression. Depression can hurt their health, their happiness, and their quality of life. The first step to treating disability depression should be finding out why it exists. ...
What does it mean when God says you are a citizen of heaven?
27 You Are a Citizen of Heaven Have you ever visited a specific country and wanted to become a citizen? In 2012, I volunteered with over six hundred people worldwide to participate in a building ...
Where Can You Find the Best Brewer Jobs?
By David Mora · 2 months ago
Are you a beer enthusiast looking to turn your passion into a career? Look no further than the booming industry of craft brewing. With the rise of microbreweries and taprooms, there has been a surge ...
The Shift from Classical Thinking to Quantum Thinking
What if a single afternoon could completely change the way you see the world? That may sound like one heck of an afternoon. But that's all the time it takes for you to begin learning ...
How to Build an Outstanding Resume
By Joel Schwan · 2 months ago
A resume is a document that summarizes your education, skills, achievements, and work experience. It is one of the most important tools for landing a job interview and impressing potential employers. However, writing a resume ...
You Are Not Your Brain
By Sara Al Zadjali · 2 months ago
A while ago, I asked a few of my friends what they think about certain situations. Do they panic while facing something difficult? Or they immediately take a decision about what they must do. Unfortunately, ...
What does it mean when God says you are healed?
26 You Are Healed What comes to mind when you think of the word healed? I’d assume it would have something to do with physical healing, right? Did you know that there are many different ...
Discovering True Happiness Through Meditation - A Guide by Indo Spiritual Center
By Agy Yudhistira · 3 months ago
Discovering True Happiness Through Meditation - A Guide by Indo Spiritual Center Introduction: In the fast-paced and demanding world we live in, the pursuit of genuine happiness has become a universal quest. Many seek solace ...
Insider's Guide to Wellness Retreats
By Minelsa Del Rosario · 3 months ago
Every once in a while, we all deserve to break free from the daily grind and take care of ourselves. If you’re dealing with sore muscles, an aching back, low libido, or have been feeling ...
Who is an emotionally intelligent woman?
By Olivia Ezeani · 3 months ago
As a woman, if you are always suppressing or ignoring your emotions, then you need to learn emotional intelligence. A common misunderstanding prevalent among many women is the concept of emotional intelligence. Often, there's a ...
Counselling psychologists to the rescue for better parenting
By Bridget Rudo Gusto · 3 months ago
Counselling psychologists to the rescue for better parenting By Bridget R. Gusto Parenting, is not an easy task regardless no matter how old your child is, can be full of bad moments and amazing ones. ...
Find Your Voice, Let Your Story Be Heard.
By Tiara Armani · 3 months ago
Do you have something in your belly or in your soul that’s been wanting to burst out? But it’s the negative thoughts that keep you from being heard. Or do you know you can give ...