Self-Improvement

Disability and Depression
By Robin Akins · 4 months ago
Too many disabled people experience some level of depression. Depression can hurt their health, their happiness, and their quality of life. The first step to treating disability depression should be finding out why it exists. ...
What does it mean when God says you are a citizen of heaven?
By James Rondinone · 3 months ago
27 You Are a Citizen of Heaven Have you ever visited a specific country and wanted to become a citizen? In 2012, I volunteered with over six hundred people worldwide to participate in a building ...
Where Can You Find the Best Brewer Jobs?
By David Mora · 3 months ago
Are you a beer enthusiast looking to turn your passion into a career? Look no further than the booming industry of craft brewing. With the rise of microbreweries and taprooms, there has been a surge ...
The Shift from Classical Thinking to Quantum Thinking
By Robin Akins · 4 months ago
What if a single afternoon could completely change the way you see the world? That may sound like one heck of an afternoon. But that's all the time it takes for you to begin learning ...
How to Build an Outstanding Resume
By Joel Schwan · 4 months ago
A resume is a document that summarizes your education, skills, achievements, and work experience. It is one of the most important tools for landing a job interview and impressing potential employers. However, writing a resume ...
You Are Not Your Brain
By Sara Al Zadjali · 4 months ago
A while ago, I asked a few of my friends what they think about certain situations. Do they panic while facing something difficult? Or they immediately take a decision about what they must do. Unfortunately, ...
What does it mean when God says you are healed?
By James Rondinone · 4 months ago
26 You Are Healed What comes to mind when you think of the word healed? I’d assume it would have something to do with physical healing, right? Did you know that there are many different ...
Discovering True Happiness Through Meditation - A Guide by Indo Spiritual Center
By Agy Yudhistira · 4 months ago
Discovering True Happiness Through Meditation - A Guide by Indo Spiritual Center Introduction: In the fast-paced and demanding world we live in, the pursuit of genuine happiness has become a universal quest. Many seek solace ...
Insider's Guide to Wellness Retreats
By Minelsa Del Rosario · 4 months ago
Every once in a while, we all deserve to break free from the daily grind and take care of ourselves. If you’re dealing with sore muscles, an aching back, low libido, or have been feeling ...
Who is an emotionally intelligent woman?
By Olivia Ezeani · 4 months ago
As a woman, if you are always suppressing or ignoring your emotions, then you need to learn emotional intelligence. A common misunderstanding prevalent among many women is the concept of emotional intelligence. Often, there's a ...
Counselling psychologists to the rescue for better parenting
By Bridget Rudo Gusto · 5 months ago
Counselling psychologists to the rescue for better parenting By Bridget R. Gusto Parenting, is not an easy task regardless no matter how old your child is, can be full of bad moments and amazing ones. ...
Find Your Voice, Let Your Story Be Heard.
By Tiara Armani · 5 months ago
Do you have something in your belly or in your soul that’s been wanting to burst out? But it’s the negative thoughts that keep you from being heard. Or do you know you can give ...
What does it mean when God says you are dead to the law?
By James Rondinone · 5 months ago
21 You Are Dead to the Law For some of us, in our early years, the church we attended stressed obeying what is called the ten commandments. Do you remember every one of them? I ...
The Trumpet has sounded: Will you heed the call?
By Louise Cornelius · 5 months ago
A warning On October 7th, Israel declared war after a sudden, brutal attack by Hammas on the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles. Jewish people and many foreigners living in Israel were mercilessly killed, ...
WINNING THE BATTLES OF OPPOSITION A MUST FOR A VICTORIOUS LIFE
By Chibuike Okoroafor · 5 months ago
For every opportunity in life there's always an opposition spiritually or physically to contend with (1Cor 16:9). Therefore, it's paramount for us to wage intense spiritual warfare using scriptural principles as recorded in Ephesians 6:12-18. ...
PART 20 I AM
20 You Are a Peculiar Person Is there something you own that you cherish? A dog, a cat, a baseball card, a car, a piece of jewelry, a work of art, a stamp, etc. I’m ...
7 Daily Choices That Make Up 95% of Your Success in Life
By Grace Olsen · 5 months ago
Have you ever stopped to think about what defines success in life? We often hear about big achievements, but what about the everyday decisions that pave the way for that success? Although success often seems ...
What does it mean when God says you are righteous?
19 You Are Righteous I think that most of us have sought this out in our lives from others. I only ever sought this from my father. I was, to my dismay, an only child. ...
How To Get Rid Of A Bed Bug Infestation
By Dartanyan Terry · 5 months ago
How To Get Rid Of A Bed Bug Infestation Yes! You read the recent news articles and broadcasts correctly. Paris France and surrounding provinces are severely battling bed bug infestations. Bed bugs are small, parasitic ...
PART 18 I AM
18 You Are Complete When you think of the word complete, what comes to your mind? For me, this word means that whatever it is, it has all that I’m looking for. When I turned ...