Self-Improvement

What does it mean when God says you are an heir?
By James Rondinone · 7 months ago
8 You Are an Heir In the world we live in, this can be a very contentious issue. In my teenage years, there was a period of time when I lived with my mom and ...
Attitude is Key
By Robert Scott Singleton · 7 months ago
How To Create Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude Shift to a Positive Mental Attitude Life can be challenging, and it's easy to fall into patterns of negative thinking. However, with the right mindset, you ...
Understanding Different Types of Trauma: A Comprehensive Overview
By Isabella Fairchild · 8 months ago
​Introduction: ​Trauma is a psychological response to an overwhelmingly distressing event or experience that exceeds one's ability to cope. It can have a lasting impact on an individual's mental, emotional, and physical well-being. Trauma can ...
Coexilia: Embracing Unity for a Harmonious Future
By Aegis Solis · 7 months ago
In a world marked by division and conflict, there emerges a beacon of hope and transformation: Coexilia. At its core, Coexilia is a visionary movement that seeks to bridge the gaps between individuals, communities, and ...
The Power of Persistence, Determination, and Commitment: Unleashing Your True Potential
By Chamodya Ganegamage · 7 months ago
Introduction: In a world filled of obstacles and uncertainty, one characteristic distinguishes the victor from the defeated: unflinching persistence, determination, and dedication. These three characteristics are the key to realizing your full potential and attaining ...
What does it mean when God says you are saved?
6 You Are Saved Have you ever wished you could be delivered from something that appeared to have no end? Here’s an article about such an event. BLACK DEATH The Black Death was a devastating ...
Ahamed Danial Al Fayed Presents "Vitore Bahir": A Soul-Stirring Bangla Song Album
By Danial Store · 7 months ago
Introduction: Greetings, esteemed readers! I am thrilled to announce the highly anticipated release of my latest musical endeavor, "Vitore Bahir," an enchanting Bangla song album. As a passionate musical artist, it is an honor to ...
When personal or professional vanity starts to harm the best interests of the corporation
By Renata Cassar · 7 months ago
Introduction In the competitive world of business, individual egos and personal ambitions can sometimes overshadow the collective interests of a corporation. Personal or professional vanity refers to the excessive pride or self-importance displayed by individuals ...
What does it mean when God says that you are sealed?
5 You Are Sealed I’m sure that you have some idea of what it means when something is sealed. When we send a letter, we make sure that the flap of the envelop is securely ...
Grief is Ghetto
By Jasmine Crawford · 8 months ago
It’s the day of the funeral and everyone is a mess. A sea of people wearing black in pews grieving the loss of Ken. The light of the room, laughter for the day, and the ...
Is Salvation Conditional Based on the Committing of Continual Sin?
By James Rondinone · 8 months ago
4 Is Salvation Conditional Based on the Committing of Continual Sin? Some believe that a Christian can lose the indwelling Spirit along with additional blessings if they choose to live in habitual sin. There could ...
17 Fun & Simple ways to find your Inner Peace
By Mark Rosenberg · 8 months ago
Life is busy. We are busy. Taking time for yourself might sound easier said than done, but it actually is very doable and can be a life changing experience for the better.  We’ve put together ...
Is Salvation Conditional Based on Obedience to the Commands of the Mosaic Law During the Church Age?
3 Is Salvation Conditional Based on Obedience to the Commands of the Mosaic Law and/or the Directives of Those in Leadership During the Church Age? Well, here’s a million-dollar question for you to consider. Is ...
Transform Your Procrastination Into a Productivity Powerhouse
By Alexios Papaioannou · 8 months ago
Transform Your Procrastination Into a Productivity Powerhouse Are you familiar with the rush of guilt that washes over you when you realize you’ve been procrastinating instead of tackling your ever-growing to-do list? You’re not alone. ...
Break Free From Procrastination: Unlock Your Full Potential
By Alexios Papaioannou · 8 months ago
Break Free From Procrastination: Unlock Your Full Potential Procrastination – the art of putting off until tomorrow what we should do today. We’ve all been there, struggling to muster the motivation and focus on completing ...
Was Salvation Conditional in the Old Testament Based on Obedience to the Commands of the Mosaic Law?
PART 2 - I AM - Do you know who you are in Christ? Was Salvation Conditional in the Old Testament Based on Obedience to the Commands of the Mosaic Law? Before we take a ...
How to effectively handle with Rejection
By Frank Jay · 8 months ago
Introduction: Rejection is an inevitable part of life that can leave us feeling vulnerable, disappointed, and demoralized. Whether it's rejection in relationships, job applications, creative pursuits, or any other aspect of life, the pain of ...
SELF DEVELOPMENT
By Misozi Mwanza · 8 months ago
Is it necessary for business and home business owners to pursue personal development? How does one develop personally? Is another name for self-help or self-directed betterment in one's finances, mind, or emotions? If one wants ...
Let Purpose Get You Off the Hamster Wheel
By Dr. Noelle Nelson · 8 months ago
Some days it feels like life is one endless hamster wheel, where you go round and round and round in the same way day after day. You know the drill: chores-work-kids-chores-bed, rinse and repeat. Oh, ...
Please Stay 6 Feet Apart: Navigating Emotional Growth in a Post – COVID Society
By Cassandra Lamadieu · 8 months ago
As for now (fingers crossed) we can concur that the height of the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us all. It may rear its ugly head back in the upcoming fall, but I have faith the ...