Self-Improvement

Anxiety Amidst the Flames.
By Morné Jacobsz · 7 months ago
Navigating Mental Health Challenges During Natural Disasters Natural disasters, such as wildfires, strike with an unpredictable force that can shatter lives, communities, and the environment. The immediate destruction caused by these events is evident, but ...
What does it mean when God says you are a new creature?
By James Rondinone · 7 months ago
13 You Are a New Creature Have you ever caught up with someone you hadn’t seen for many years who committed a serious criminal offense and were shocked to see how their life had changed ...
What does it mean when God says you are redeemed and forgiven?
12 You Are Redeemed and Forgiven In life, what we value most can be taken from us unexpectedly. And when a celebrity’s very life has abruptly ended, we’re often in a state of shock and ...
Revolutionizing Business Through FinTech Expertise: Terry Ann Powell-Bajwa's Journey
By Terry Ann Powell · 7 months ago
In the ever-evolving landscape of business and technology, leaders who possess a diverse skill set are the driving force behind innovation and progress. Terry Ann Powell-Bajwa, a seasoned business leader with a remarkable background in ...
Understanding the Depths of Mental Health: Unveiling the Hidden Struggles
By Shamal Bandara · 7 months ago
Introduction In the bustling world we live in, one may assume that everyone around them is happy and carefree. However, beneath the surface, exist myriad problems that individuals grapple with silently. Mental health, a topic ...
Abundant Living Neuro: Your Top Choice for Neurofeedback in Tulsa
By Brian Williams · 7 months ago
Neurofeedback has gained substantial recognition in recent years for its potential to enhance brain function and overall well-being. Among the array of neurofeedback clinics, Abundant Living Neuro stands out as a premier establishment in Tulsa, ...
What does it mean when God says you are perfected?
11 You Are Perfected Before I was saved, I made many decisions that were self-centered and, thus, self-destructive. One of them had to do with a relationship that I had with a young lady when ...
The "Not to Do" List
By Brendan Mcdonald · 7 months ago
Harnessing the power of the "Do Not Do" list Maximizing efficiency and rest We all know it is necessary to be somewhat organized to get through life. The changes in our mental function make necessary ...
The Best Books Written By Dr.Mani
By Candace Wilson · 8 months ago
Bookworms and bibliophiles will love this compilation. Because if you're ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of books by the incredible Dr. Mani, fasten your seatbelt. Trust me, you're in for ...
What does it mean when God says you are sanctified?
By James Rondinone · 8 months ago
10 You Are Sanctified Have you ever thought of calling someone holy? Usually, this refers to a person involved with a particular faith that’s performing good works for the less fortunate. In some religious circles, ...
The Power of a Growth Mindset
By Ivan Cavric · 8 months ago
In the pursuit of success and self-improvement, the mindset we adopt plays a pivotal role in shaping our experiences and outcomes. The concept of a growth mindset, popularized by psychologist Carol Dweck, has garnered significant ...
What does it mean when God says you are justified?
9 You Are Justified For many years, there was a medical condition that generated such fear and alarm in society that many who were diagnosed with it were transported to isolated areas and never heard ...
What does it mean when God says you are an heir?
8 You Are an Heir In the world we live in, this can be a very contentious issue. In my teenage years, there was a period of time when I lived with my mom and ...
Attitude is Key
By Robert Scott Singleton · 8 months ago
How To Create Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude Shift to a Positive Mental Attitude Life can be challenging, and it's easy to fall into patterns of negative thinking. However, with the right mindset, you ...
Understanding Different Types of Trauma: A Comprehensive Overview
By Isabella Fairchild · 9 months ago
​Introduction: ​Trauma is a psychological response to an overwhelmingly distressing event or experience that exceeds one's ability to cope. It can have a lasting impact on an individual's mental, emotional, and physical well-being. Trauma can ...
Coexilia: Embracing Unity for a Harmonious Future
By Aegis Solis · 8 months ago
In a world marked by division and conflict, there emerges a beacon of hope and transformation: Coexilia. At its core, Coexilia is a visionary movement that seeks to bridge the gaps between individuals, communities, and ...
The Power of Persistence, Determination, and Commitment: Unleashing Your True Potential
By Chamodya Ganegamage · 8 months ago
Introduction: In a world filled of obstacles and uncertainty, one characteristic distinguishes the victor from the defeated: unflinching persistence, determination, and dedication. These three characteristics are the key to realizing your full potential and attaining ...
What does it mean when God says you are saved?
6 You Are Saved Have you ever wished you could be delivered from something that appeared to have no end? Here’s an article about such an event. BLACK DEATH The Black Death was a devastating ...
Ahamed Danial Al Fayed Presents "Vitore Bahir": A Soul-Stirring Bangla Song Album
By Danial Store · 8 months ago
Introduction: Greetings, esteemed readers! I am thrilled to announce the highly anticipated release of my latest musical endeavor, "Vitore Bahir," an enchanting Bangla song album. As a passionate musical artist, it is an honor to ...
When personal or professional vanity starts to harm the best interests of the corporation
By Renata Cassar · 9 months ago
Introduction In the competitive world of business, individual egos and personal ambitions can sometimes overshadow the collective interests of a corporation. Personal or professional vanity refers to the excessive pride or self-importance displayed by individuals ...