Self-Improvement

Always Bring Your Swimsuit
By Connie Wilson · 8 months ago
Always Remember Your Swimsuit Even “normal” adult mother-daughter relationships are difficult to navigate. You know the “normal” that “they” speak of. The “normal” where there are no substance abuse/mental health issues. Where there’s healthy communication, ...
Checklist for the Essential Elements of Good Mental Health
By June Stepansky · 9 months ago
Modern living can be very challenging for many people. Unfortunately, there is a crisis in mental health today in our country that is affecting all of our lives and killing our children. Mentally ill people ...
What Does It Mean to Say That You Are in Christ?
By James Rondinone · 8 months ago
Introduction I wonder how many Christians don’t know who they are in Christ. Did you know that God sees you in an entirely new way at salvation? Unfortunately, the newly converted Christians and some of ...
CULTIVATING PEACE IN A HECTIC WORLD-THE POWER OF MINDFULNESS
By Peter Maina · 8 months ago
INTRODUCTION Life in the modern world can often feel like a relentless race, with never-ending to-do lists, constant distractions, and mounting stress. In the midst of this chaos, the practice of mindfulness has emerged as ...
What is the gospel that if responded to will cause an unbeliever to become saved and receive the indwelling Spirit?
By James Rondinone · 8 months ago
THE GOSPEL OF LIBERTY We’ve reached a conclusion to this study. Thanks for hanging in there right up to the end. I don’t believe that anything we accomplish in this life can truly be said ...
GOSPEL MESSAGE #6 - IS SALVATION BY REPENTANCE, BELIEF, WATER BAPTISM, AND GODLY WORKS?
By James Rondinone · 9 months ago
19 SALVATION BY REPENTANCE, BELIEF, WATER BAPTISM, AND GODLY WORKS: ARE WATER BAPTISM AND GOOD WORKS NECESSARY IN THE SALVATION PROCESS? Are you ready to take a look at the final alleged salvation message of ...
From Conflict to Connection: How Relational Life Therapy Can Transform Pursuer-Distancer Relationships
By Josipa Katinic · 9 months ago
In romantic relationships, it’s common for one partner to be more interested in emotional or physical intimacy than the other. This can create a situation where one partner feels like their significant other is smothering ...
Should I See a Therapist?
By Jenn Reynolds · 9 months ago
Hey there. I’m glad you’re here. I assume this means you’re considering starting therapy. But maybe you’re still on the fence and wondering… Why? Why should you talk to a therapist who you’ve never met, ...
WHAT MAKES A LIFE MEANINGFUL?
By Germain Decelles · 9 months ago
WHAT MAKES A LIFE MEANINGFUL? Many of you will agree that it is difficult to give a definitive answer to the question, because everyone has their own idea of what a meaningful life should be ...
GOSPEL MESSAGE #5 - IS SALVATION BY REPENTANCE, BELIEF, AND GODLY WORKS?
18 SALVATION BY REPENTANCE, BELIEF, AND GODLY WORKS: IS SALVATION CONDITIONAL? We’ve actually talked about this gospel to a certain degree earlier in this study, back in chapter 13, when we investigated whether good works ...
The types of courage
By Stanley Ekure · 9 months ago
COURAGE Meaning of courage: Courage is the ability to face a danger without fear. It is the ability to be able to handle any situation without feeling fearful. Courage is also having self confidence and ...
Strategies and Techniques to Be a Professional Writer
By Nikki Njoki · 9 months ago
Welcome, aspiring authors, to the world of writing! Whether you are just starting your writing journey or have been honing your craft for a while, the road to becoming a published author can be challenging. ...
GOSPEL MESSAGE #4 – Is there such a thing as HOUSEHOLD SALVATION?
17 SALVATION BY WATER BAPTISM: IS THERE SUCH A THING AS HOUSEHOLD SALVATION? What we’re are going to investigate here is whether a baby’s parent’s faith would provide repentance for their sins and belief in ...
Self-Care: Lattes and Ice Cream. Really?
By Dr. Noelle Nelson · 9 months ago
We are a quick-fix species, we humans. We want ‘it’ – whatever ‘it’ is – NOW! The money, the lover, the job, the car, the child to behave, the partner to behave (oops!), the boss ...
"Presence of Heart" - A Book Review on its Strengths and Weaknesses
By Mary Huhn · 9 months ago
As a seasoned therapist who is passionate about my work and dedicated to helping my clients, I was deeply moved by "Presence of Heart," a book written by a fellow therapist who shares a similar ...
IS SALVATION BY WATER BAPTISM?
By James Rondinone · 10 months ago
16 GOSPEL MESSAGE #4: IS SALVATION BY WATER BAPTISM? SALVATION BY WATER BAPTISM: CAN AN UNBELIEVER BE SAVED BY BEING SPRINKLED OR IMMERSED IN WATER? Some would call this salvation message water baptism regeneration. There ...
8 Affordable Therapy Options for 2023 in the UK, Including CBT
By Clare Lupton · 10 months ago
Mental health is important, and many people need therapy, but it can be expensive. Fortunately, there are affordable therapy options in the UK that offer effective treatment. Here are 8 affordable therapy options for 2023, ...
Breaking Down the Benefits of Online Counselling in Alberta with Ouronlinetherapy.com
By John Smith · 10 months ago
As a professional counsellor, I have witnessed the transformative effects of counselling on individuals' lives. However, traditional counselling can be challenging for some people, especially those who live in remote areas or have busy schedules. ...
Fair Chance
By Dr. Alexandria Gordon · 10 months ago
Fair Chance for those with a criminal background Have you ever wondered what happens to someone's career after they've been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony? Unfortunately, many individuals with a criminal background face extreme ...
GOSPEL MESSAGE #3 - IS SALVATION BY GOOD WORKS?
By James Rondinone · 10 months ago
15 GOSPEL MESSAGE #3 SALVATION BY GOOD WORKS: CAN WE EARN GOD’S FAVOR? Now, we’re going to take a look at the third gospel message, one that’s probably the most popular, most followed, and which ...