Self-Improvement

What does it mean when God says that you are sealed?
By James Rondinone · 9 months ago
5 You Are Sealed I’m sure that you have some idea of what it means when something is sealed. When we send a letter, we make sure that the flap of the envelop is securely ...
Grief is Ghetto
By Jasmine Crawford · 9 months ago
It’s the day of the funeral and everyone is a mess. A sea of people wearing black in pews grieving the loss of Ken. The light of the room, laughter for the day, and the ...
Is Salvation Conditional Based on the Committing of Continual Sin?
4 Is Salvation Conditional Based on the Committing of Continual Sin? Some believe that a Christian can lose the indwelling Spirit along with additional blessings if they choose to live in habitual sin. There could ...
17 Fun & Simple ways to find your Inner Peace
By Mark Rosenberg · 9 months ago
Life is busy. We are busy. Taking time for yourself might sound easier said than done, but it actually is very doable and can be a life changing experience for the better.  We’ve put together ...
Is Salvation Conditional Based on Obedience to the Commands of the Mosaic Law During the Church Age?
3 Is Salvation Conditional Based on Obedience to the Commands of the Mosaic Law and/or the Directives of Those in Leadership During the Church Age? Well, here’s a million-dollar question for you to consider. Is ...
Transform Your Procrastination Into a Productivity Powerhouse
By Alexios Papaioannou · 9 months ago
Transform Your Procrastination Into a Productivity Powerhouse Are you familiar with the rush of guilt that washes over you when you realize you’ve been procrastinating instead of tackling your ever-growing to-do list? You’re not alone. ...
Break Free From Procrastination: Unlock Your Full Potential
By Alexios Papaioannou · 9 months ago
Break Free From Procrastination: Unlock Your Full Potential Procrastination – the art of putting off until tomorrow what we should do today. We’ve all been there, struggling to muster the motivation and focus on completing ...
Was Salvation Conditional in the Old Testament Based on Obedience to the Commands of the Mosaic Law?
PART 2 - I AM - Do you know who you are in Christ? Was Salvation Conditional in the Old Testament Based on Obedience to the Commands of the Mosaic Law? Before we take a ...
How to effectively handle with Rejection
By Frank Jay · 9 months ago
Introduction: Rejection is an inevitable part of life that can leave us feeling vulnerable, disappointed, and demoralized. Whether it's rejection in relationships, job applications, creative pursuits, or any other aspect of life, the pain of ...
SELF DEVELOPMENT
By Misozi Mwanza · 9 months ago
Is it necessary for business and home business owners to pursue personal development? How does one develop personally? Is another name for self-help or self-directed betterment in one's finances, mind, or emotions? If one wants ...
Let Purpose Get You Off the Hamster Wheel
By Dr. Noelle Nelson · 9 months ago
Some days it feels like life is one endless hamster wheel, where you go round and round and round in the same way day after day. You know the drill: chores-work-kids-chores-bed, rinse and repeat. Oh, ...
Please Stay 6 Feet Apart: Navigating Emotional Growth in a Post – COVID Society
By Cassandra Lamadieu · 9 months ago
As for now (fingers crossed) we can concur that the height of the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us all. It may rear its ugly head back in the upcoming fall, but I have faith the ...
Always Bring Your Swimsuit
By Connie Wilson · 9 months ago
Always Remember Your Swimsuit Even “normal” adult mother-daughter relationships are difficult to navigate. You know the “normal” that “they” speak of. The “normal” where there are no substance abuse/mental health issues. Where there’s healthy communication, ...
Checklist for the Essential Elements of Good Mental Health
By June Stepansky · 10 months ago
Modern living can be very challenging for many people. Unfortunately, there is a crisis in mental health today in our country that is affecting all of our lives and killing our children. Mentally ill people ...
What Does It Mean to Say That You Are in Christ?
Introduction I wonder how many Christians don’t know who they are in Christ. Did you know that God sees you in an entirely new way at salvation? Unfortunately, the newly converted Christians and some of ...
CULTIVATING PEACE IN A HECTIC WORLD-THE POWER OF MINDFULNESS
By Peter Maina · 10 months ago
INTRODUCTION Life in the modern world can often feel like a relentless race, with never-ending to-do lists, constant distractions, and mounting stress. In the midst of this chaos, the practice of mindfulness has emerged as ...
What is the gospel that if responded to will cause an unbeliever to become saved and receive the indwelling Spirit?
By James Rondinone · 10 months ago
THE GOSPEL OF LIBERTY We’ve reached a conclusion to this study. Thanks for hanging in there right up to the end. I don’t believe that anything we accomplish in this life can truly be said ...
GOSPEL MESSAGE #6 - IS SALVATION BY REPENTANCE, BELIEF, WATER BAPTISM, AND GODLY WORKS?
By James Rondinone · 10 months ago
19 SALVATION BY REPENTANCE, BELIEF, WATER BAPTISM, AND GODLY WORKS: ARE WATER BAPTISM AND GOOD WORKS NECESSARY IN THE SALVATION PROCESS? Are you ready to take a look at the final alleged salvation message of ...
From Conflict to Connection: How Relational Life Therapy Can Transform Pursuer-Distancer Relationships
By Josipa Katinic · 10 months ago
In romantic relationships, it’s common for one partner to be more interested in emotional or physical intimacy than the other. This can create a situation where one partner feels like their significant other is smothering ...
Should I See a Therapist?
By Jenn Reynolds · 10 months ago
Hey there. I’m glad you’re here. I assume this means you’re considering starting therapy. But maybe you’re still on the fence and wondering… Why? Why should you talk to a therapist who you’ve never met, ...