Self-Improvement

Should I See a Therapist?
By Jenn Reynolds · 10 months ago
Hey there. I’m glad you’re here. I assume this means you’re considering starting therapy. But maybe you’re still on the fence and wondering… Why? Why should you talk to a therapist who you’ve never met, ...
WHAT MAKES A LIFE MEANINGFUL?
By Germain Decelles · 10 months ago
WHAT MAKES A LIFE MEANINGFUL? Many of you will agree that it is difficult to give a definitive answer to the question, because everyone has their own idea of what a meaningful life should be ...
GOSPEL MESSAGE #5 - IS SALVATION BY REPENTANCE, BELIEF, AND GODLY WORKS?
By James Rondinone · 10 months ago
18 SALVATION BY REPENTANCE, BELIEF, AND GODLY WORKS: IS SALVATION CONDITIONAL? We’ve actually talked about this gospel to a certain degree earlier in this study, back in chapter 13, when we investigated whether good works ...
The types of courage
By Stanley Ekure · 11 months ago
COURAGE Meaning of courage: Courage is the ability to face a danger without fear. It is the ability to be able to handle any situation without feeling fearful. Courage is also having self confidence and ...
Strategies and Techniques to Be a Professional Writer
By Nikki Njoki · 10 months ago
Welcome, aspiring authors, to the world of writing! Whether you are just starting your writing journey or have been honing your craft for a while, the road to becoming a published author can be challenging. ...
GOSPEL MESSAGE #4 – Is there such a thing as HOUSEHOLD SALVATION?
By James Rondinone · 11 months ago
17 SALVATION BY WATER BAPTISM: IS THERE SUCH A THING AS HOUSEHOLD SALVATION? What we’re are going to investigate here is whether a baby’s parent’s faith would provide repentance for their sins and belief in ...
Self-Care: Lattes and Ice Cream. Really?
By Dr. Noelle Nelson · 11 months ago
We are a quick-fix species, we humans. We want ‘it’ – whatever ‘it’ is – NOW! The money, the lover, the job, the car, the child to behave, the partner to behave (oops!), the boss ...
"Presence of Heart" - A Book Review on its Strengths and Weaknesses
By Mary Huhn · 11 months ago
As a seasoned therapist who is passionate about my work and dedicated to helping my clients, I was deeply moved by "Presence of Heart," a book written by a fellow therapist who shares a similar ...
IS SALVATION BY WATER BAPTISM?
16 GOSPEL MESSAGE #4: IS SALVATION BY WATER BAPTISM? SALVATION BY WATER BAPTISM: CAN AN UNBELIEVER BE SAVED BY BEING SPRINKLED OR IMMERSED IN WATER? Some would call this salvation message water baptism regeneration. There ...
8 Affordable Therapy Options for 2023 in the UK, Including CBT
By Clare Lupton · 11 months ago
Mental health is important, and many people need therapy, but it can be expensive. Fortunately, there are affordable therapy options in the UK that offer effective treatment. Here are 8 affordable therapy options for 2023, ...
Breaking Down the Benefits of Online Counselling in Alberta with Ouronlinetherapy.com
By John Smith · 11 months ago
As a professional counsellor, I have witnessed the transformative effects of counselling on individuals' lives. However, traditional counselling can be challenging for some people, especially those who live in remote areas or have busy schedules. ...
Fair Chance
By Dr. Alexandria Gordon · 11 months ago
Fair Chance for those with a criminal background Have you ever wondered what happens to someone's career after they've been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony? Unfortunately, many individuals with a criminal background face extreme ...
GOSPEL MESSAGE #3 - IS SALVATION BY GOOD WORKS?
15 GOSPEL MESSAGE #3 SALVATION BY GOOD WORKS: CAN WE EARN GOD’S FAVOR? Now, we’re going to take a look at the third gospel message, one that’s probably the most popular, most followed, and which ...
Creating a Plan and Achieving Goals: How to Turn Your Dreams into Reality
By Judy Legrand Phd · 11 months ago
Creating a Plan and Achieving Goals: How to Turn Your Dreams into Reality From Dream to Plan: How to Turn Your Aspirations into Achievements We all have dreams and aspirations, but how do we turn ...
5 Oral Health-Related Tips from a Dentist (& Why You Should Listen)
By William Buck · 1 year ago
At this point, you may have heard advice like “make sure you floss every day” at nauseum. However, with staggering statistics like 90% of Americans having at least one cavity by their 21st birthday and ...
How to Harness the Law of Attraction with Cosmic Ordering
By Trevor Johnson · 11 months ago
The Law of Attraction and Cosmic Ordering are two concepts that have gained popularity in recent years as tools for personal growth and success. The Law of Attraction is the belief that positive or negative ...
Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
By Valerie-Irene Duebell · 1 year ago
In the offset of AI disruption, what is the most important human skillset in the next 30 years? Being comfortable with being uncomfortable. While listening to another podcast featuring #yuvalnoahharari, he made an interesting point ...
GOSPEL #2: SALVATION BY GOD IN EVERYONE: Is everyone a child of God?
14 GOSPEL MESSAGE #2: SALVATION BY GOD IN EVERYONE: IS EVERYONE A CHILD OF GOD? Recently, I had an invitation to attend a church memorial for a good friend of my wife and me, who ...
My Unique Deliverance: The journey to freedom (part 2)
By Chinomso Sunday · 11 months ago
As far as I’m concerned, mental health is more important than the physical kind. Why you may ask, it’s pretty obvious. If you’re not okay upstairs, every other thing becomes an issue. So, where were ...
How to perform international calls in English without stress?
By Adam · 1 year ago
Performing international calls in English can be a daunting task for non-native speakers, but with a few simple strategies, you can improve your confidence and communication skills. In this article, we'll explore some tips for ...