Self-Improvement

Creating a Plan and Achieving Goals: How to Turn Your Dreams into Reality
By Judy Legrand Phd · 10 months ago
Creating a Plan and Achieving Goals: How to Turn Your Dreams into Reality From Dream to Plan: How to Turn Your Aspirations into Achievements We all have dreams and aspirations, but how do we turn ...
5 Oral Health-Related Tips from a Dentist (& Why You Should Listen)
By William Buck · 11 months ago
At this point, you may have heard advice like “make sure you floss every day” at nauseum. However, with staggering statistics like 90% of Americans having at least one cavity by their 21st birthday and ...
How to Harness the Law of Attraction with Cosmic Ordering
By Trevor Johnson · 10 months ago
The Law of Attraction and Cosmic Ordering are two concepts that have gained popularity in recent years as tools for personal growth and success. The Law of Attraction is the belief that positive or negative ...
Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
By Valerie-Irene Duebell · 11 months ago
In the offset of AI disruption, what is the most important human skillset in the next 30 years? Being comfortable with being uncomfortable. While listening to another podcast featuring #yuvalnoahharari, he made an interesting point ...
GOSPEL #2: SALVATION BY GOD IN EVERYONE: Is everyone a child of God?
By James Rondinone · 10 months ago
14 GOSPEL MESSAGE #2: SALVATION BY GOD IN EVERYONE: IS EVERYONE A CHILD OF GOD? Recently, I had an invitation to attend a church memorial for a good friend of my wife and me, who ...
My Unique Deliverance: The journey to freedom (part 2)
By Chinomso Sunday · 10 months ago
As far as I’m concerned, mental health is more important than the physical kind. Why you may ask, it’s pretty obvious. If you’re not okay upstairs, every other thing becomes an issue. So, where were ...
How to perform international calls in English without stress?
By Adam · 11 months ago
Performing international calls in English can be a daunting task for non-native speakers, but with a few simple strategies, you can improve your confidence and communication skills. In this article, we'll explore some tips for ...
Salvation by Repentance and Belief: Are godly works necessary in the salvation process?
13 SALVATION BY REPENTANCE AND BELIEF: ARE GODLY WORKS NECESSARY IN THE SALVATION PROCESS Does this salvation message advocate that godly works are necessary in the salvation process? By necessary, I mean that without evidence ...
Morality and Holiness. The difference, Important roles and effects, and social and spiritual benefits to a Christian.
By Adebamiji Aderotimi · 10 months ago
Moral and holiness are related but distinct concepts. Moral refers to the principles or standards of right and wrong behaviours. It involves making decisions and taking actions that align with these principles, even when it ...
Susan Vail
By Susan Vail · 10 months ago
The name I use is Susan Vail, and I have been a journalist for the past 15 years. As a child, I was fascinated by the world around me and was always looking for new ...
My “Worry” Epiphany
By Dr. Noelle Nelson · 10 months ago
You would think that a garden-variety cold would hardly lead to an epiphany. That’s what happened. I ended up flat on my back, sneezing, coughing, not-sleeping, miserable, with a severe head cold and laryngitis. Lovely. ...
Salvation by Repentance and Belief: What is the purpose of water baptism?
12 SALVATION BY REPENTANCE AND BELIEF: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF WATER BAPTISM? As we’re aware, quite a bit of research has gone into answering questions about water baptism and, for that matter, the Baptism ...
Everything Happens For A Reason Part 1
By Maika Maï · 10 months ago
Why didn't I listen to my Intuition? "I believe in intuitions and inspirations…I sometimes FEEL that I am right. I do not KNOW that I am." ― Albert Einstein --- Everything seemed to be going ...
Salvation by Repentance and Belief: Is Water Baptism Necessary for an Unbeliever to Be Saved?
By James Rondinone · 11 months ago
11 Salvation by Repentance and Belief: Is Water Baptism Necessary for an Unbeliever to Be Saved? Some would say yes, simply because Scripture says so. They’d claim that there are a few primary verses that ...
IS IT TOO LATE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
By Germain Decelles, O.s.j. Mba · 11 months ago
If you're struggling to define what a successful life means, I have good news for you, because it's never too late to start all over again by redefining your own definition of success. Today, we ...
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP: BREAKING THROUGH THE GLASS CEILING
By Miracle Oguche · 11 months ago
For decades, women have been working tirelessly to break through the glass ceiling, a term used to describe the invisible barrier that prevents them from advancing to higher levels of leadership in the workplace. Despite ...
Salvation By Repentance and Belief: Does water baptism forgive sins?
9 SALVATION BY REPENTANCE AND BELIEF: DOES WATER BAPTISM FORGIVE SINS? If water baptism forgives sins, then it would be necessary for salvation, i.e., in order for someone to be saved. Well, does it? What ...
Salvation By Repentance and Belief: Did Christ provide for the forgiveness of sins on the cross?
PART 8 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE 8       Salvation by Repentance and Belief: Did Christ Provide for the Forgiveness of Sins on the Cross? Most will agree that Christ died on the cross as mankind’s substitute to ...
How to Quit a Minimum Wage Job: A Step-by-Step Guide to Move Forward
By Aslam Patwary · 11 months ago
Quitting a minimum-wage job can be a tough decision, but it's often necessary to move forward in your career or personal life. You may have been working long hours for little pay, dealing with difficult ...
Adaptive Leadership: A Lesson from a United States Army Engineer Officer
By Alex Dewald · 11 months ago
May 4th, 2018; a date that solidified my transition from a college student to an Engineer Officer. I received my commission from South Dakota State University’s Army Reserve Officer’s Training Corps (ROTC) Program. As a ...