Self-Improvement

Morality and Holiness. The difference, Important roles and effects, and social and spiritual benefits to a Christian.
By Adebamiji Aderotimi · 11 months ago
Moral and holiness are related but distinct concepts. Moral refers to the principles or standards of right and wrong behaviours. It involves making decisions and taking actions that align with these principles, even when it ...
Susan Vail
By Susan Vail · 11 months ago
The name I use is Susan Vail, and I have been a journalist for the past 15 years. As a child, I was fascinated by the world around me and was always looking for new ...
My “Worry” Epiphany
By Dr. Noelle Nelson · 11 months ago
You would think that a garden-variety cold would hardly lead to an epiphany. That’s what happened. I ended up flat on my back, sneezing, coughing, not-sleeping, miserable, with a severe head cold and laryngitis. Lovely. ...
Salvation by Repentance and Belief: What is the purpose of water baptism?
By James Rondinone · 11 months ago
12 SALVATION BY REPENTANCE AND BELIEF: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF WATER BAPTISM? As we’re aware, quite a bit of research has gone into answering questions about water baptism and, for that matter, the Baptism ...
Everything Happens For A Reason Part 1
By Maika Maï · 1 year ago
Why didn't I listen to my Intuition? "I believe in intuitions and inspirations…I sometimes FEEL that I am right. I do not KNOW that I am." ― Albert Einstein --- Everything seemed to be going ...
Salvation by Repentance and Belief: Is Water Baptism Necessary for an Unbeliever to Be Saved?
By James Rondinone · 1 year ago
11 Salvation by Repentance and Belief: Is Water Baptism Necessary for an Unbeliever to Be Saved? Some would say yes, simply because Scripture says so. They’d claim that there are a few primary verses that ...
IS IT TOO LATE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
By Germain Decelles, O.s.j. Mba · 1 year ago
If you're struggling to define what a successful life means, I have good news for you, because it's never too late to start all over again by redefining your own definition of success. Today, we ...
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP: BREAKING THROUGH THE GLASS CEILING
By Miracle Oguche · 1 year ago
For decades, women have been working tirelessly to break through the glass ceiling, a term used to describe the invisible barrier that prevents them from advancing to higher levels of leadership in the workplace. Despite ...
Salvation By Repentance and Belief: Does water baptism forgive sins?
9 SALVATION BY REPENTANCE AND BELIEF: DOES WATER BAPTISM FORGIVE SINS? If water baptism forgives sins, then it would be necessary for salvation, i.e., in order for someone to be saved. Well, does it? What ...
Salvation By Repentance and Belief: Did Christ provide for the forgiveness of sins on the cross?
PART 8 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE 8       Salvation by Repentance and Belief: Did Christ Provide for the Forgiveness of Sins on the Cross? Most will agree that Christ died on the cross as mankind’s substitute to ...
How to Quit a Minimum Wage Job: A Step-by-Step Guide to Move Forward
By Aslam Patwary · 1 year ago
Quitting a minimum-wage job can be a tough decision, but it's often necessary to move forward in your career or personal life. You may have been working long hours for little pay, dealing with difficult ...
Adaptive Leadership: A Lesson from a United States Army Engineer Officer
By Alex Dewald · 1 year ago
May 4th, 2018; a date that solidified my transition from a college student to an Engineer Officer. I received my commission from South Dakota State University’s Army Reserve Officer’s Training Corps (ROTC) Program. As a ...
How To Journal Effectively
By Madame Iris Lady Creole · 1 year ago
Journaling provides a series of widespread benefits. This form of expressive writing has helped people decrease forms of depression, anger, and anxiety. Journaling is also a regime and goal setting practice. When done effectively it ...
How to get your mojo back?
By Craig Payne · 1 year ago
Our own mojo is a thing that can be a tad mysterious and difficult to explain. Ones mojo is generally regarded as being our origin of vigour along with, a person's self confidence as well ...
Looking for the Best Treatment for Anxiety and Depression? Here’s Why Our Approach Is Better
By Josipa Katinic · 1 year ago
If you’re in Canada and you’re dealing with depression and anxiety, you are certainly not alone. Unfortunately, one in eight Canadians will deal with depression at some point in their lives, and more than one ...
Purposeful Self Care
By Cheryl Gowin, Dennis Gowin · 1 year ago
Are you guilty of saying: “I have no time!!” or, “If only there was an extra hour in the day!!” What would you do with an extra hour? Would the shopping, laundry, dinner, date night, ...
Which Hurts ... Sticks, Stones, or Words?
By Cheryl Gowin And Dennis Gowin · 1 year ago
A childhood verse goes, “Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.” Do you really believe that? I don’t. Just consider these recent headlines. Rutgers football player quits, alleging verbal ...
How to Become a Global Youth Ambassador
By Maria Bogomolova · 1 year ago
Picture this: you've just arrived in Kenya as a fully-funded delegate to the Global Peace Summit, organized by the Global Peace Chain. You're filled with excitement and anticipation as you look forward to meeting other ...
Salvation By Repentance and Belief: What Causes a Believer to Have Fellowship i.e., Be a Partaker of God’s Nature?
PART 7 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE Salvation By Repentance and Belief: What Causes a Believer to Have Fellowship i.e., Be a Partaker of God’s Nature? According to this salvation message, to be a partaker of God’s ...
What is the Baptism of the Spirit, and what are the bundle of benefits received at salvation?
PART 6 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE  Salvation by Repentance and Faith: What Is the Baptism of the Spirit, and What Are the Bundle of Benefits Received at Salvation? The churches that proclaim this salvation message would ...