Self-Improvement

The Science of Consciousness and the Role of the Brain
By Ivan Matveyev · 1 year ago
Consciousness is the state of being aware of one's thoughts, feelings, and surroundings. It is the subjective experience of the self and the world. While consciousness has been studied and debated by philosophers and spiritual ...
The impact of mental time travel on decision-making and goal-setting
By Ekuoba Gyasi · 1 year ago
The human mind is an incredibly complex and powerful tool, and one of its most fascinating abilities is the ability to travel through time mentally, a concept referred to as the "mental time travel system." ...
Your Value
By Srijana Gautam · 1 year ago
Your value is not decided by what you are made up of but how useful you are. For example, the food that you throw in a dustbin is just a waste but the food beautifully ...
What caused Enos, Enoch, Noah, and Abraham to have a relationship and fellowship with Yahweh?
By James Rondinone · 1 year ago
PART 1 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE Introduction Recently, I had a discussion with my daughter Renee, who attends a non-denominational Christian church, as to what would be the protocol for an unbeliever to have a relationship ...
Developing your goals for the New Year
By Reed Markham · 1 year ago
Have you created your New Year's resolutions? Every year, many of us make a list of resolutions that we want to accomplish throughout the year - only to forget about them within a few months. ...
How Do I Fulfill My Spiritual Destiny?
PART 11 TESTIMONY                                                                                                                                         Testimonies About Maintaining Continual Victory Over Sexual Abuse and Sinful Sexual Desires Thank God that our sinful inclinations and tendencies no more define us. In Christ, we are no longer who we ...
How to achieve objectives
By Benjamin Sant · 1 year ago
Even with great motivation, it is sometimes difficult to reach your goals, and what could be more frustrating than not achieving what you want!  When you set good goals and train accordingly, it's almost normal ...
Setting New Years Resolutions that Stick
By Martin Tanner · 1 year ago
It's that time of year again. Time to reflect on the year that's gone by. A time to remember the good times, as well as the times that have been more of a struggle. Time ...
Assassinating Our Real Personal Development
By Ammar Moussa · 1 year ago
Our personal development in general is how we really grow up, and ignoring that fact is a luxury that we cannot afford because in this world, anything that stops growing starts to decompose; it is ...
What Do You See In The Mirror?
By Cheryl Gowin And Dennis Gowin · 1 year ago
We may think a picture is worth a thousand words, but the same image does not look identical to everyone. The vision of yourself can be seen from three viewpoints: God's view of you, what ...
PART 10 TESTIMONY
PART 10 TESTIMONY                                               How Do We Cultivate the Spiritual Grace Called Temperance So That We Will Become an Overcomer in the Area of Eros Sexual Desires? In order to develop mastery over our sexual desires, ...
Achieve Your Wildest Dreams in 2023: Simplify Your Goals and Live a Happy Lifestyle with This Goal Setting Worksheet!
By Peter-Stanley Ugbeda · 1 year ago
Do you want to achieve your wildest dreams in 2023? With the help of this goal-setting worksheet, you can easily simplify your goals and live a happy and fulfilled lifestyle. Setting and achieving goals is ...
The importance of Personal, Positive Political Power
By Stephen Champion · 1 year ago
The importance of Personal, Positive Political Power Introduction This article is about the importance of personal, positive political power for individuals and their organizations. The pendulum is swinging away from position or formal power, making ...
You First
By Tessa Hankey · 1 year ago
As children we were very good at voicing what it was we wanted, didn’t want, liked, and didn’t like. Much to our parents' squirming we had no filter, a fact was a fact and we ...
Mental Health
By Tessa Hankey · 1 year ago
Mental health is not something we think about. We are too busy thinking about our physical health and wellbeing, and then life in general, that we rarely stop to think about exercising our mental health. ...
The Role of Coffee in Mindfulness and High Performance at Work
By Ryan Cunningham · 1 year ago
In today's fast-paced world, it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle and lose sight of the present moment. This is where mindfulness comes in - the practice of paying attention to ...
4 Ways an Attractive Smile Can Help Your Career
By Miguel Casanas · 1 year ago
Do you have your eyes on a new title? Have you realized your passion and are ready to pursue your dream job? While updating your resume and refreshing yourself on common interview questions are no ...
Is It True That God Has Made Me Like This?
PART 8 TESTIMONY                                                                 God Made Me Like This As I was working on this study, I took a break and turned on my favorite morning news station. The panel had a guest who claimed to ...
What Should Determine the Way a Believer Should Think, Speak, and Act?
PART 7 TESTIMONY What Should Determine the Way a Believer Should Think, Speak, and Act? Should Christians follow societal norms or God’s norms in the way they think, speak, and act? This is the dilemma ...
The COVID-19 Impact on GLOBAL Mental Health & Education
By Bivash Chandra Panday · 1 year ago
The COVID-19 Impact on GLOBAL Mental Health & Education Good mental health and better education are the vital elements to make us peaceful human. However, according to the United Nations Policy briefing (2020, May 13), ...