Self-Improvement

Why relaxation is the missing link to your optimal productivity
By Neemah Bint Aishah · 1 year ago
I used to dread the word "productivity"and that's because anytime it's been used whether in speech or writing,I always feel unworthy. I always feel stuck and not doing enough. I always feel the whole world ...
From Self-Doubt to Self-Confidence: A Blueprint to Self-Love
By Gary Austine · 1 year ago
Self-doubt can be crippling. It can prevent you from pursuing your passions, reaching your goals, and enjoying life to the fullest. But what if you could overcome self-doubt and develop self-confidence instead? That's where self-love ...
PART 5 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE
By James Rondinone · 1 year ago
PART 5 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE SALVATION BY REPENTANCE AND FAITH: WHAT CAUSES AN UNBELIEVER TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST? The Church Age is the current age in which we now live. It encompasses the ...
Improve your THINKING and become a smart-thinker
By Steve Champion · 1 year ago
Improve your THINKING and become a smart-thinker The problem Today people generally take the path of least resistance and unwittingly let others do their thinking for them, and this includes organizations and governments as well ...
If someone exhibited little or no fellowship with Yahweh or Christ did this cause them to lose their relationship?
PART 4 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE IF SOMEONE HAS LITTLE OR NO FELLOWSHIP DOES THIS INDICATE LOSS OF RELATIONSHIP WITH YAHWEH OR CHRIST? If there’s little or no evidence of fellowship, could this result in the ...
Are your emotional coping skills preventing you from achieving career success?
By Health 24/7 Today · 1 year ago
Do you think that you’re the smartest person in the room at work? Are you able to do work that you know your coworkers cannot match in terms of volume as well as quality? Is ...
Dicitonary of Spiritual Services
By John Culbertson · 1 year ago
Today I want to discuss the various types of spiritual services and practitioners. This article aims to help you, the reader, determine which type of practitioner or service you should seek out for your troubles. ...
PART 3 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE
PART 3 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE How Could Someone Have a Relationship and Fellowship with Christ during His Public Ministry? This dispensation, called the Age of Christ’s Incarnation, is a period from the birth of Christ ...
WAS JESUS TEMPTATION PHYSICAL: WHAT'S THE CORRELATION BETWEEN WITCHCRAFT AND OUR MIND?
By Chibuike Okoroafor · 1 year ago
Let's understand that man is a spirit, has soul (mind) and lives in a body. Imperatively God can't do anything without the three parts mentioned and likewise Satan. The scripture tells us that there's a ...
Believe it, Achieve it: Harness the Power of Manifestation for Unlimited Success
By Mathew Gunawan · 1 year ago
Have you ever heard the saying, "You can manifest your own reality"? This statement is based on the principle of manifestation, which is the process of bringing something into reality through the power of thought ...
PART 2 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE
PART 2 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE What Caused Moses, Jotham, Jonah, And King David to Have a Relationship and Fellowship with Yahweh? Did each of them believe in Yahweh and walk with Him? The information gathered ...
Understanding Consciousness and the Path to Enlightenment
By Ivan Matveyev · 1 year ago
Consciousness is the state of being aware of one's thoughts, feelings, and surroundings. It is the subjective experience of the self and the world. The concept of consciousness has been studied and debated by philosophers, ...
The Science of Consciousness and the Role of the Brain
By Ivan Matveyev · 1 year ago
Consciousness is the state of being aware of one's thoughts, feelings, and surroundings. It is the subjective experience of the self and the world. While consciousness has been studied and debated by philosophers and spiritual ...
The impact of mental time travel on decision-making and goal-setting
By Ekuoba Gyasi · 1 year ago
The human mind is an incredibly complex and powerful tool, and one of its most fascinating abilities is the ability to travel through time mentally, a concept referred to as the "mental time travel system." ...
Your Value
By Srijana Gautam · 1 year ago
Your value is not decided by what you are made up of but how useful you are. For example, the food that you throw in a dustbin is just a waste but the food beautifully ...
What caused Enos, Enoch, Noah, and Abraham to have a relationship and fellowship with Yahweh?
PART 1 THE SPIRITUALITY PUZZLE Introduction Recently, I had a discussion with my daughter Renee, who attends a non-denominational Christian church, as to what would be the protocol for an unbeliever to have a relationship ...
Developing your goals for the New Year
By Reed Markham · 1 year ago
Have you created your New Year's resolutions? Every year, many of us make a list of resolutions that we want to accomplish throughout the year - only to forget about them within a few months. ...
How Do I Fulfill My Spiritual Destiny?
PART 11 TESTIMONY                                                                                                                                         Testimonies About Maintaining Continual Victory Over Sexual Abuse and Sinful Sexual Desires Thank God that our sinful inclinations and tendencies no more define us. In Christ, we are no longer who we ...
How to achieve objectives
By Benjamin Sant · 1 year ago
Even with great motivation, it is sometimes difficult to reach your goals, and what could be more frustrating than not achieving what you want!  When you set good goals and train accordingly, it's almost normal ...
Setting New Years Resolutions that Stick
By Martin Tanner · 1 year ago
It's that time of year again. Time to reflect on the year that's gone by. A time to remember the good times, as well as the times that have been more of a struggle. Time ...