Goal Setting

How To Set Goals Effectively
By Jaime Peret · 15 years ago
Writing this article for you was a pleasure, I trust it be likewise for your to read it. Sometimes we do not realize that there are so many options you can take to amend your ...
Are You Guilty of Goal-Tending?
By Gary F. Eby · 15 years ago
In Basketball, Goal-Tending is not a good thing! In life…tending to your Goals is not only a good thing…it’s essential to success. It has become popular lately to bash Goal setting! Some say it’s a ...
Tips For A More Organized Life
By Amy Twain · 15 years ago
Organizing is a skill required in various areas of our life and it is the art of setting and placing things in an orderly manner. Its basic function is clear and may differ from its ...
The Why > The How
By David Lynch · 15 years ago
Have you ever worked for years to accomplish a specific goal only to find disappointment at its completion? I have. More than likely the disappointment was due to achieving an arbitrarily selected goal rather than ...
What's Your Reason for a Mission Statement and Vision Statement?
By Don Midgett · 15 years ago
Martha Graham, dancer, choreographer, and foremost American pioneer of modern dance once wrote, "Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why ...
Goal-setting: Mission Accomplished!
For some, setting goals is easy . But setting goals effectively is another thing. It gives us the drive, the go-get-them attitude. It brings us hopeful expectations in our life ahead of us. It gives ...
The Truth About Life Coaching
Life coaching. The phrase may sound new and strange, for why would anybody want their lives to be coached? By someone else? Maybe to some, coaches sound too sporty or academic, because at first, coaches ...
Is Happiness Your Goal?
By Arina Nikitina · 15 years ago
Many people have a different view on the definition of happiness; usually based on their own hidden desires. Success, wealth, family life, social stature; all of these may be someone’s idea of a happy life ...
Excel in Life with 6 Steps to Manifest your Destiny
By Julian Richards · 15 years ago
Since the international success of the film 'The Secret' manifesting has become extremely popular. When trying to manifest your desires many struggle but the secret is to make it part of your very identity and ...
Two Keys to Achieving Your Goals
By Jim Klein · 15 years ago
Use this goal setting technique after you've written down your goals, gotten specific about what you want and why you want it and developed a clear mental image of your goal. When those steps are ...
Goal Setting - is it Worth It?
By Chelina Schultz · 15 years ago
Statistics show that 95% - 97% of the people in the world do NOT have goals that are written down, and they fail to reach their goals, while 3-5% of the people have written goals ...
Three Goal Setting Tips That Will Change Your Life
By Jim Klein · 15 years ago
Goal Setting Tip #1: Where are you going? This goal setting tip can be summed up with the title of a book my father bought me on goal setting quite a few years ago. The ...
The Power of Having a Vision
By John Assaraf · 15 years ago
How Quantum Physics, Your Brain, and Your Heart Manifest Your Vision and Goals For many years I heard that you had to start with a vision for your business or your life if you really ...
Different views on Time Management
By Kamal Deep · 15 years ago
Most people think of time management as a system for organizing the day or week in order to maximize efficiency. I'd like to propose a different view of time management that is complimentary to the ...
Learning On How To Set Your Goals
By Almir Bojkovic · 15 years ago
Learning On How To Set Your Goals When searching for a home based business or job it is better not to set your goals too such high standards. The first process is always the hardest ...
Being is a Shortcut to Having
By Melody Larson · 15 years ago
Fulfilling our purpose, as I see it, is the true reason for us being here and it is a lifelong (many lifetimes long) endeavor. Purpose is not something we came here to do. We are ...
Setting Goals: Want What You Really Want
By Timothy Aaron Whiston · 15 years ago
Most of us only focus on goals we believe are realistic, or reasonably within our grasp. But to achieve true success and happiness we must allow ourselves to dream about the things we really want, ...
Goal setting information - How to make you success?
By Frank Liu · 15 years ago
We all have different kind of goals in life, such as weight loss, stop smoking, get a raise, get into college, make more money, or more common goals. You may set goals before and now ...
How To Achieve Your Goals
By Stefan Holm · 15 years ago
How To Achieve Your Goals Today we will look into the kinds of resistance you can run into when executing your action plan. Once you have set a goal and started on your way toward ...
Vision Board
By Anton Dewanto · 15 years ago
The use of affirmations as "positive brainwashing" Brainwashing is a term perceived in a negative way by most people. But you know what; I think our brains could actually do with a bit of a ...