Pets

Hairless Cat Breeds
By Tammy Thomas · 7 years ago
Cats are often referred to as long-haired or short-haired but some are actually considered hairless. These breeds can range from completely bald to having a fine downy coat. Anyone looking to bring home one of ...
Black Cat Facts and Folklore
There are many superstitions and tales surrounding black cats. Some people see them as bad luck while others feel their an omen of good luck. While most people focus on the folklore, there are also ...
Summertime Furry Fun
By Sue Moore · 7 years ago
Taking your furry friend camping is so much fun. You can enjoy each other as well as enjoying family and friends. Nature is such a peaceful environment. We have had a summer campsite for over ...
Understanding Your Cats Communication
Cats have always been considered rather mysterious creatures. While cats have a universal way to communicate with each other, they have different ways of communicating with us. Every cat has a different personality but loving ...
Feathered Friends Are Welcomed
By Gregory Gongaware · 7 years ago
A brown speckled wren wiggles its way in and out of the screened suet feeder. Every now and then he flies over to the deck railing, shakes his head to remove the fat from his ...
Love your Dog by Keeping Them Safe by Sue Moore
By Sue Moore · 7 years ago
You, as an owner of a dog must keep control at all times.It is extremely important when visiting public places, such as public parks and when traveling short or long distances. Several laws have been ...
Top 5 Best Hunting Dog Breeds
By Michelle Harolds · 7 years ago
When it comes to finding your four legged hunting partner, it can be hard at times cause there are so many different breeds of dogs out there. There are dog breeds that can just hunt ...
Quick Facts About Siamese Cats
Siamese cats are very regal, smart and playful felines. They can communicate with their companions and love spending time with them. They can be easily recognized by their distinct body type and fun personalities. Siamese ...
Choosing the Best Food for Your Cat
Everyone deciding to bring home a cat or kitten needs to decide what cat food is best. What most people don’t realize is that cats have specific needs to be met just like humans. Let’s ...
Choosing a Cat Breed to Fit Your Family
It's an exciting time when you decide to add a cat to the family. There are many things to look at when choosing the best breed for your family and life style. Some are affectionate ...
Keep Your Cat Safe From Holiday Plants
Lots of people know that some holiday plants are poisonous to pets. Mistletoe and Holly are some of the best known but did you ever think about your Christmas tree? Most pet owners worry about ...
Things You Didn't Know About Cats
Cats are unique creatures. Some of their habits may seem unusual to many but serve a cat well. The following are some interesting facts about cats. ⦁ Cats can be either right pawed or left ...
Why A Cat Tree Is Good For Your Cat
Cats love to climb! Help keep your furniture and decorations safe by adding a cat tree to your home. It will keep your cat occupied and happy thus helping to protect your furniture and possessions. ...
6 Tips For Planning Your Dog Birthday Party
By Joanne Willers · 7 years ago
The key to a successful dog birthday party (as with any other event) is in the preparation. I thought I was slightly obsessed about my annual birthday celebrations for my dog and for many years ...
What You Should Know about Your Dog's Separation Anxiety
By Susie Aga · 7 years ago
People always talk about having separation anxiety when their loved ones go on extended holidays or get assigned to work in far-flung areas. But what many don't realize is that humans are not the only ...
Horse Sense
By Carolyn Molnar · 7 years ago
When I gazed into the calm, round eyes of the auburn-coloured quarter-horse, I thought of all the people who ask me, "Do animals have souls?’ Miss Tanya snuffled as I rubbed the underside of her ...
Exploring the Causes of Dog Bites
By Aaron Crane · 7 years ago
If a dog bites an individual, many people end up blaming the dog. However, the dog does not have any means of compensating the victim. Because of this, people often have to go after the ...
Are dogs motivated by treats?
By Saro Boghozian · 7 years ago
Many dog owners believe the only way to reward dogs is by using treats or assume that dogs only respond to treats. The reality is that we don’t give dogs enough credit. Dogs don’t need ...
Things You Should Keep In Mind While Choosing A Professional Dog Trainer
For dog owners, one of the most important decisions to make is choosing the right dog trainer, regarding the nature and behavior of pet, which makes it one of the most difficult decisions to get ...
What Do You Need To Know About Dog Aggression?
Any dog, no matter how social, can get aggressive with another pet, resulting in a fight. It is normal for dogs or any kind of pet to misbehave at times as this isn’t the indication ...