Social Issues

The Hickey Challenge: A Sexy Way to Have Fun (Safely!)
By Hickey Hack · 1 year ago
Are you looking for a fun and sexy way to spice things up with your significant other? Well, if you are in the mood for something daring and exciting, then the hickey challenge is perfect! ...
HOW MEN PICK WIVES
By Anne Grace · 1 year ago
When it comes to choosing a life partner, men generally go through a series of steps to find the right person. While every man's process may be slightly different, there are some common factors that ...
How to bring back your Ex
By Solomon Agyemang · 1 year ago
How to bring back your Ex It's natural to feel a range of emotions after a breakup, including a desire to get back together with your ex. However, it's important to take some time to ...
Overcoming the Causes of Not Too Hard Erections
By Nied Ryzky · 1 year ago
Erectile dysfunction is indeed the biggest problem for men. If the penis can't get erect at all, the chances of having sex will be low. Also, men will also have difficulty getting orgasms and ejaculation. ...
Real Love
By Renea Linsom · 1 year ago
Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well on this excellent day! I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Renea and today I was thinking about my upbringing. Early in my life my mother showed ...
Advise to All Gamblers: Play with the Limit
By Chin Jing Hui And Dr. Nabeel Mahdi Althabhawi · 1 year ago
Advise to all Gamblers: Play with the limit. Chin Jing Hui and Dr. Nabeel Mahdi Althabhawi In Malaysia, if you grow up in a non-Muslim family, surely, you will be familiar with Genting Highland, 4D, ...
What's it like being a carer for a loved one?
By Matthew Venn · 1 year ago
If a partner, friend, or family member suddenly gets ill and needs to be cared for on a full-time basis you may well be concerned about several factors, as this can represent a huge change ...
Where are the Insects?
By Gary Peterson · 1 year ago
Where are the Insects? by Gary Peterson In late July I, I took a trip up to the old home farmland. It was a 200 mile round trip through lots of farmland. During the entire ...
Counter Terrorism Operations Squeeze Islamic State Despite Elusive Leadership
By Palash Kausher · 1 year ago
Counter-terrorism forces have continued to have success in operations against the Islamic State leadership, killing two ‘caliphs’ and several high-ranking officials within a matter of months in Iraq and Syria. The Lake Chad province of ...
Story of being Misunderstood
By Harpreet Kaur · 1 year ago
This is my story of being misunderstood. Sometimes I wonder Am I the person who is meant to stay alone. After investing your precious time in a relationship, how hard or easy it would be ...
STARTING YOUR CAREER IN 2023
By Cliff Ogega · 1 year ago
The problem with this day and age is people are afraid to be seen as fools. I don't mean deliberately obnoxious fools but in regards to work experience and for good cause, society seems to ...
Man's Destiny is to become God
By Garfield Gregoire · 1 year ago
Man’s Destiny is to Become God As a young man, the famous astronomer Carl Sagan showed interest in the universe and the purpose of man in that universe, in an essay, he said, “After journeying ...
How does a Christian learn how to no longer be in subjection to the cravings and desires of their flesh?
By James Rondinone · 1 year ago
PART 9 TESTIMONY How Do Christians Learn to No Longer Be in Subjection to the Cravings and Desires of Their Flesh? The person we had been referencing in the article had some spiritual avenues at ...
Gratitude
By Ikpe Wisdom · 1 year ago
"Gratitude" Gratitude is a feeling of appreciation or thankfulness for something that has been received or given. It is a powerful emotion that can have a profound impact on our lives and the lives of ...
How to Cope with Relationship: Anxiety and Rebound
By Peter Abasiama · 1 year ago
Anxiety is never fun, and it can be a sign of serious mental health issues in some cases. For the majority of us though, anxiety is just a very unpleasant and unpredictable experience that we ...
How to Attract a Woman (6 Things That Get Her Fascinated)
By Peter Abasiama · 1 year ago
If the Law of Attraction were a concrete scientific fact, men wouldn't have to worry about attracting women. But science can help us understand the age-old question of how attractive men are to women. How ...
Friendship
By Given Sichone · 1 year ago
FRIENDSHIP To begin with, what is friendship? Friendship is a divine relationship. It's a connection that can make or break us in each phase of Life. We don't have similarities in blood, but still, that ...
Leap of Faith in the Opposite Direction
By Isaac Lillard · 1 year ago
Mainstream Philosophy is an extremely interesting and intricate subject that builds on itself constantly, you can think of it as a science. The first three Philosophers were Socrates, who mentored Plato, and Plato brought up ...
WAYS TO CHANGE YOURSELF, AND SHAPE YOUR LIFE
By Mizanur Rahman · 1 year ago
Most people are not satisfied with their current situation. They all think their lives could be better but they do nothing about it. If you want to change your life, you have to make positive ...
Social article
By Given Sichone · 1 year ago
SCHOOL RELATED GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE To begin with, what is Gender-Based Violence? Gender-Based Violence can be defined as that happens due to sexual grouping's and considerations. However, the concept of Gender Based Violence is not only ...