Social Issues

How to Live Independently and Enjoy the Simple Life
By Ken Lapp · 1 year ago
When I reached retirement age, seniors being neglected in nursing homes was all over the news. I felt so badly because most of them could be living happy, independent lives if they only knew how. ...
HOW DOES CITIZENS' DISREGARD FOR OTHERS' MENTAL HEALTH AFFECT THE COUNTRY’S ECONOMY AND GROWING POPULATION?
By Sherisa Khan · 1 year ago
Most often in the world's poorer, more rural nations, people's mental health is disregarded or overlooked. Our mental health is influenced by our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors ...
The Raping Priest: How Nuns Voices Have Been Overshadowed by the Catholic Church.
By Luis Villar · 1 year ago
The Catholic Church has had a long history of abuse allegations which have lately become more widespread due to changes in our communication technologies and practices, especially social media. A new movement named NunsToo has ...
Exit Interview: How To Conduct An Exit Interview Effectively
By Oliver Jones · 1 year ago
How many times have you, as an HR professional, given more thought to placing a new job ad to launch a new hiring process for a replacement for an employee who had just submitted a ...
5 Reasons Why Friends Are Key to Mental and Physical Health
By Amaya Oswald · 1 year ago
You might assume that friends are important for our mental health, but you may not know the extent to which healthy relationships affect our physical health and ultimately, our quality of life. Science shows you ...
4 Reasons Why Gen Z Is The Loneliest Generation
If you thought millennials were lonely, it looks like Gen Zs have it worse. In fact, Generation Z is the loneliest generation in recent history. According to a study by Cigna, “nearly half of Americans ...
How to Make Friends with a Busy Schedule
By Mia Senick · 1 year ago
It happens, life gets in the way and making friends isn’t always your biggest priority. Whether you have joined a new college or taken a job in a new city, it can feel easy to ...
Why Dating is So Hard in 2022
Dating has steadily been getting harder in recent years, and the pandemic hasn’t helped much. With hook-up culture, ghosting, and other modern dating complications, it is not surprising that 47% of Americans say that dating ...
How To Make Connections As An Introvert
If you are an introvert, you may find it hard to be friendly with people at first. This can lead the person you have just met to wrongly assume that you are not interested in ...
Don Lemon Believe Homosexuality is not a SIN
By Garfield Gregoire · 1 year ago
Don Lemon Believes Homosexuality is not a SIN Don Lemon, being with CNN, is a well-known person or famous personality, and when this kind of personality makes a public comment on such things as homosexuality ...
Will We Ever Stop Fighting Over God, Sex, and Kids?
By Michael J. Talmo · 1 year ago
Will We Ever Stop Fighting Over God, Sex, and Kids? By Michael J. Talmo 11-8-2022 We humans have a need to feel morally superior. We judge others. We condemn others. We just love to have ...
A letter to Women
By Olivia Ezeani · 1 year ago
A letter to women Dear Woman, You are phenomenal, intelligent, unique, smart, and Special. You possess a potential, that the world is waiting for you to unleash. You were not born into this world to ...
The Greatest Unanswered Question
By Caleb Keys · 1 year ago
There I was, lying in my bed, scrolling on my phone. Like the millions of others with sleep deprivation. I was wondering about the greatest unanswered question. My results were as expected. From infinite frontiers ...
Why Do We Come to Jesus?
By James Rondinone · 1 year ago
PART 1 TESTIMONY - Exchanging our formal sexual identity for our new identity in Christ Why do we come to Jesus?  Introduction I am writing this study to help fellow believers who are having difficulty ...
Something about a homosexual in Bangladesh
By Md Abdul Bachith Razel · 1 year ago
The words homosexuality, transsexualism, bisexuality, heterosexuality were never coined in the Western world. On the contrary, since the birth of ancient civilization in the history of all parts of the world, Greek, Native American, Chinese, ...
Diwali: More than a Hindu Festival of Lights
By Mandar Pattekar · 1 year ago
Diwali, the Hindu festival, is nowadays simplified as “the festival of lights.” Unfortunately, it is reduced to the display of electric string lights, shopping at ‘Diwali sales,’ and indulging in sweets. However, Diwali is actually ...
What Is the Ultimate Spiritual Condition Where the Believer Will Experience God’s Abundant Life to the Fullest?
PART 7 GOD’S ABUNDANT LIFE CHAPTER 6 What Is the Ultimate Spiritual Condition Where the Believer Will Experience God’s Abundant Life to the Fullest? So, you’ve decided to attend a Spirit-filled church on a regular ...
Leering at women is self destruction for us!
By Md. Abdullah Al Mamun · 1 year ago
Leering at women is too much self-destruction for us! The word ‘world’ is a common name for us who are holding our peace in different critical situations. Sometimes our integrity and diversity of knowledge come ...
PART 5 GOD'S ABUNDANT LIFE
PART 5 GOD’S ABUNDANT LIFE CHAPTER 4 WHAT MAJOR DECISION WOULD HELP A BELIEVER EXPERIENCE GOD’S ABUNDANT LIFE? The answer is by attending a Spirit-filled church assembly. This begs the question. How would a believer ...
4 Benefits of a Post-Divorce Smile Makeover
By Peter Kics · 1 year ago
Did you know that there is one divorce in America about every 13 seconds? Current research points to 41% of all first marriages, 60% of all second marriages, and 73% of all third marriages ending ...