Social Issues

An app that will teach men to understand and manage their emotions
By Sergey Konovalov · 1 year ago
The “Man up!” mindset forces men to suppress their emotions, and society actively encourages it. A number of my male friends have recently confessed to suffering from this, which led me to the idea of ...
Universe 25 – Is The Survival Of Any Society An Utopia?
By Adriano Margarone · 1 year ago
In the 1970s, “Universe 25” experiments showed that the long-term survival of any society could be nothing more than a utopia. Thanks to advances in technology, medicine, and a general improvement in living conditions and ...
Reflections on International Online Dating
By Krystyna Trushyna · 1 year ago
Online dating is nothing new, but where singles used to prefer matching up to other singles living near them, the preference for international singles has increased dramatically. Bottom line, we want foreign partners to satisfy ...
Classic Hunting Rifles Every Hunter Should Own
By Tyler Freel · 1 year ago
Classic Hunting Rifles Every Hunter Should Own The quality and quantity of modern hunting rifles can be overwhelming. For the most part, rifles are just tools to me, and they’re easy-come-easy-go. There’s only one rifle ...
What Is God’s Abundant Life?
By James Rondinone · 1 year ago
PART 2 GOD’S ABUNDANT LIFE 1 What Is God’s Abundant Life?                                             The best way that I know how to answer this question is by taking a look at Scripture. Are you ready to study the ...
Perception and attitude of pregnant women attending antenatal clinic towards cesarean section in civil service hospital
By Olaboopo Mubarakat Opeyemi · 1 year ago
CHAPTER 1 1.1 INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY Caesarean section rates are increasing worldwide, and since the 2000s, several researchers have investigated women’s demand for caesarean sections. It is one of the most commonly performed surgical ...
Viral Pandemics and African Population Dynamic Myths
By Mbogo Mulindwa · 1 year ago
There is a depressing view of Africa portrayed in the mainstream media, a view which is also shared by major international organisations such as the World Health Organisation. This is an Africa highly susceptible to ...
The Demise of Kenyan Democracy: Kenya's Future
By Maxwell Lagat Ahona · 1 year ago
Kenya has a population of over 47 million people. It is the region's largest and wealthiest economy and has a long history of democratic rule. However, the country is now facing a number of challenges ...
THE RATIONAL MORAL STATUS OF NON-HUMAN NATURAL PHENOMENON: AN ETHICS OF ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
By Victor Asu Bisong · 1 year ago
ABSTRACT The survival of the human being, which is known as a being of consciousness depends in the healthy interaction and interrelation of variety of living and non-living organisms, empirical and supra-empirical realities in the ...
The security implications of the cost-of-living crisis - A convergence of catastrophes:
By Justin Quigley · 1 year ago
To quote Ed Stark, 'Winter is coming'. This quote from the hugely popular Game of Thrones series, both foretells the passage of seasons and signifies the coming of a much more ominous event. In Season ...
The Top 5 Tools to Secure a Property Against Unauthorised Entry.
By Justin Quigley · 1 year ago
Void properties are increasingly being targeted by opportunist thieves, vandals and squatters. As winter approaches and the cost-of-living bites, we can expect to see a dramatic increase in incidents of this nature. Already the past ...
Understanding the relationship between structural violence and the lives of Black lesbians
By Dr Jacqueline Wilson · 1 year ago
The concept of structural violence is encompassed in peace and conflict studies. South Africa highlights an adverse history of slavery, apartheid, and colonisation (Meer and Müller, 2017). Hence, the subsequent paper aims to understand the ...
Ignoring the Natives: The HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Indigenous Peoples of North Central USA & Canadian
By Emily Bernard · 1 year ago
Ignoring the Natives: The HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Indigenous Peoples of North Central USA & Canadian Introduction Historically, indigenous peoples have suffered greatly at the hands of microscopic enemies. Smallpox and Tuberculosis were known as killers ...
Why are Women More Likely to Get TMJ Problems Than Men?
By Selsa Gonzalez · 1 year ago
When it comes to women’s health, it’s important to remember that some health issues are more common in one gender than the other. A prime example is TMJ disorder, which involves a dysfunction of the ...
At Least I'm not Republican
By Arthur Gevarnick · 1 year ago
At Least I’m not Republican Republicans seem satisfied today, almost smug with our antiquated system of representation assuring them the ability to push agendas and block legislation almost with impunity despite having a voting minority. ...
Quotes of Dad
Chapter 10 Quotes of Dad Dad was born in 1933, in Pittsburgh, the surviving twin of a single parent, his twin having died at birth, making him a survivor right from the start. His mother ...
Guns, Our Descent into Barbarism
Guns… Our Descent into Barbarism On May 24, 2022 nineteen children and two teachers were executed in Uvalde, Texas by a disaffected teenager civilian armed with an assault rifle and over 1600 rounds of ammunition. ...
Brands, What They Mean
Brands A recent restrictiveness in travel along with Covid- related supply shortages have increased my awareness about the place that brands hold in our world. These ubiquitous products, such a part of our daily lives ...
Pledge for Unconditional Love for All Humans
By Claudia Evelina Budu Phd · 1 year ago
I found out, in the hardest way possibly, that we as spiritual beings, have ties on our Earth for generations and generations… Have you ever found a certain place, that looks familiar to you even ...
The Sound of Music-Is a Divine or Evil Act?
By Claudia Evelina Budu · 1 year ago
According to the history, music was an enchanting and colorful, spiritual vibration of good spirit of the soul and heart! Before the war, world was delighted by frequencies of 432 Hz music., in which Earth ...