Social Issues

Benefits Of Camping: How Camping Helps Our Environment (Part 1: Keeping Nature Natural)
By Dwayne R. Nawrocki · 1 year ago
Campers in general, are a unique minded group of people. Who in their right mind Wants to leave all the comforts of home. Sometimes fore fitting all you have acquired in life thus far. Such ...
Masturbation Benefits - What are the benefits of masturbation?
By Maja Colt · 1 year ago
What are the benefits of masturbation? Masturbation is a regular occurrence. You can feel pleasure, explore your body, and release built-up sexual tension in a safe and natural way. It is effective for people of ...
Five times Philantropist and businessman Faith Mensah Tekpor was generous with his money
By Israel Asare Laryea · 1 year ago
Philantropist and private businessman, Mr Faith Mensah Tekpor, upon all the hoax and defamation level against him due to malice that has been circulated by his former business partners, is known for his tough-talking approach ...
Why is Food Depackaged and How is it Done??
By Steve Last · 1 year ago
How is Out of Date and Unwanted Food Depackaged? Why is organic food depackaged to remove wrapping materials? The reason is that unused food was once simply thrown into landfills, or burned in mass-burn municipal ...
He Accepts Us Because He Knows Us
By Christopher Scott · 1 year ago
I’ve done some horrible things in my life. I’ve lied to cover my reputation when I should have told the truth. I’ve refused to meet with people that felt I had wronged them and wanted ...
POSITIVE IMPACT OF AVIATION ON MANKIND (UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES) - UAVs
By Agomuoh Maduabuchi Ihebunachi · 1 year ago
Aviation is the activities surrounding mechanical flight and the aircraft industry. The revolution of Aviation in the life of mankind starting from the earliest forms of aviation such as  kites flying in China, which is ...
Present Yourself as a ‘No Brainer’ to Hire
By Nick Kossovan · 1 year ago
A few jobs back, HR had scheduled four interviews, throughout my day, for a position I had open. The first interview went “okay.” The second candidate, however, impressed me so much I hired him on ...
You Believing Hiring Should Be Fair is the Problem
Unless you’re getting job offers, you probably perceive how employers hire to be unfair. Every job seeker has a list of why they’re the most deserving over all the other job seekers—they’re: - qualified, skilled, ...
As a Job Seeker There Are 3 Job Search Truisms You Need to Accept
A job search has many moving parts; your mindset is the most critical part. Tackling challenges, such as a job search, is easier if you have the right mindset. Job search success isn’t achieved through ...
The Pandemic Has Given Each of Us Chance to Reset Our Lives
I’m not a “plant person.” I have a few houseplants in my condo, but they’re working plants that inhabit my domain to purify the air. Only the most hearty and tolerant plants (e.g., aloe, snake ...
Will Social Media Companies Ever Make Fighting Online Abuse a Priority?
Is it just me who believes we’ve lost our ability to have civil discourse? Every day, we rely on social media platforms to engage with like-minded people, promote ourselves, our work, and/or business. Unfortunately, the ...
Happiness Catch-22: Wanting More Makes Us Unhappy
From 2001 to 2004, I worked/lived in India. I saw firsthand heartbreaking poverty. My takeaway from my experience in India is that North Americans have no real problems, just 1st world problems. Our financial stress, ...
The Perils of Trying to Impress on Social Media
Many jobs ago, before social media had yet to become the disrupter it is today, I had dinner with an advertising executive at a downtown Toronto steak house. Between the porterhouse steaks, a bottle of ...
Is the multiverse real?
By Michael Legos · 1 year ago
Many people question the reality we live in. There would be no question you’ve probably asked yourself if there are other universes out there. If you haven’t found a real answer, that’s because there really ...
What are the responsibilities of a pastor?
By James Rondinone · 1 year ago
PART 7 THE CHURCH OF GOD OR CHURCH OF MAN 6 WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PASTOR?                                       So, when looking for a pastor, is there anything else that we should know about them? Yes, ...
Climate Change and Its Effect on Health in India
By Nishant Kumar · 1 year ago
CLIMATE CHANGE AND ITS EFFECT ON HEALTH IN INDIA As of now, the impression of climate change can be found in every corner of the planet. Erratic weather conditions, rising ocean levels, and melting ice ...
Disposing of Oil
By Copperrock · 1 year ago
Did you know that each year, close to 500 million litres of lubricating oil is sold in Australia? Lubricating oil is the oil used in engines, and while some engines (such as two-stroke lawnmower engines) ...
When Job Hunting Make Finding a Great Boss Your Priority
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Over the course of my career, I learned the “hard way” that it’s better to report to a good boss at a bad company than a bad ...
Soulmate Sketch - Psychic Drawings - Social Media Famous
By Keramot Ali · 1 year ago
Images of psychic art are recorded in our earliest visual records covering centuries. In an examination of prehistoric man, ancient sages, and shaman's, to the modern day psychic artist we find an intuitive acceptance of ...
Benefits of Treadmills
By Souq Alif · 1 year ago
Treadmills are one of the most popular pieces of exercise equipment currently on the market, and with good reason. Treadmills provide a wide range of benefits, both from a health and practicality standpoint. They are ...