Social Issues

The Three Managerial Types that Will Make You Want to Walk Out the Door—and What to Do About It
By Sherreccia Jackson · 2 years ago
We’ve all had a manager who made us feel like we wanted to walk out the door. For example: your manager assigned you a project that—if she would have taken one sip from the cup ...
Win the War in Ukraine Using Hybrid All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
By Bob Cantrell · 2 years ago
The Problem Initially, Russia thought they could invade Ukraine with superior manpower and equipment and take control of the country in a few days. Instead, they encountered a trained Ukrainian army equipped with advanced weapons ...
The Church, The State and The Ukraine
By Karl Keranen · 2 years ago
The Church, The State, and The Ukraine By Karl Keranen 3/11/2001 'Fanaticism is a drug. Let loose on society, it’s like crack cocaine or alcohol, only worse. Fanatics drive through life like alcoholics driving under ...
Antivid-22: The Ultimate Rebellion
By John Doom & Starry Metalcräft · 2 years ago
'Everything that you are about to read is going to happen.' -A single sonic sound Canadian truckers and their buddies brought down the nightmare that had taken over their country. Every lawless restriction was dropped: ...
To: The Brookings Institute, Subject: Eliminating Poverty, Racism, & War
By Rick Osbourne · 2 years ago
CC: Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute, Economic Policy Institute, American Enterprise Institute, Aspen Institute, Center for American Progress, RAND Corporation, as well as any and all other DC based Economic Think Tanks who are interested in ...
Do the Government’s climate objectives really matter? Yes! But not to them.
By Benjamin Snowden · 2 years ago
Do the Government’s climate objectives really matter? Yes! But not to them. Before I start this article I would like to foreshadow for you its following contents much like Shakespeare at the beginning of Romeo ...
Protect the young ones from sex abuse
By Akaash Ashar · 2 years ago
Protect the young ones from sex abuse A recent debate in social media involving an Ahmadi alleged sex abuse victim and the leadership of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at (AMJ) has reminded me of my own experiences ...
Does God give those in church leadership new revelation?
By James Rondinone · 2 years ago
PART 15 CHURCH TEACHINGS 15 TO LEARN ABOUT TEACHINGS THAT EXERCISE AN UNREASONABLE USE OF POWER AUTHORITARIAN DOCTRINES THERE IS NEW REVELATION I believe that this is another topic that is used by leadership to ...
Freedom and The Economic Democracy Act
By Rick Osbourne · 2 years ago
George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, and Donald J. Trump (among others, i.e. the 1%) are “independently wealthy.” That is to say, they never DEPEND on an employer or the government for their financial wherewithal. They ...
What Does It Mean When We Say That the End Justifies the Means?
PART 14 CHURCH TEACHINGS TO LEARN ABOUT TEACHINGS THAT EXERCISE AN UNREASONABLE USE OF POWER AUTHORITARIAN DOCTRINES THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS This is a very interesting doctrine that I became aware of in my ...
The hard truth behind this world people see as: “a dream.” (Women)
By Kaylan Colman · 2 years ago
Don’t we all love the people who think that the world is a dream? Well don’t be shocked, but that’s not how it works fellow believers. On the basis of stats and explanation I will ...
Psychopathy of seduction
By Flynn Wright · 2 years ago
Picking up woman is nothing but mind games. Sure, being rich and good looking helps but when you see average looking men with beautiful woman, it does beg the question, how do they do that? ...
"AFTER HOURS" by The Weeknd
By Elias Stergiou · 2 years ago
Abel Tesfaye finally delivers on his long-running vision, leveraging a self-loathing villain into an irresistible cinematic narrative with his most satisfying collision of synth, new wave, ‘80s dream pop, and, most and foremost, R&B/Soul. “After ...
Uses and types of Islamic talismans-taweez in the folklore of arabic people
By Salam Burdu · 2 years ago
The Islamic talismans-taweez has been used for centuries in the muslim world. Banned in some countries, they are used secretly and freely in others. With the time, their fame grew up and in modern times, ...
QUESTIONING LEADERSHIP
13 TO LEARN ABOUT TEACHINGS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO CONTROL US AUTHORITARIAN DOCTRINES THE TEACHINGS AND DECISIONS FROM LEADERSHIP CANNOT BE QUESTIONED I can’t begin to tell you how dangerous this teaching is not only ...
The Phenomena of Suicide Bombings: Root Causes and Impact on Humanity
By Bivash Chandra Panday · 2 years ago
Suicide attacks or bombings have occurred throughout human history which is typically connecting an explosion and attackers enthusiastically accept their own death as a weapon. Modern suicide bombing began in 1981 in Lebanon during the ...
What can people do in the face of sexual assault?
By Anastasia Kopiyo · 2 years ago
What can people do in the face of sexual assault? Sexual assault should not be tolerated anywhere in the world. Despite its repulsive nature, and its negative emotional and psychological consequences to the victims, the ...
Sexual assault. Repression, unequal treatment, what do women experience throughout their lives? Inequality
By Anastasia Kopiyo · 2 years ago
Sexual assault. Repression, unequal treatment, what do women experience throughout their lives? Inequality For thousands of years, it's not a big mistake to say that China has basically been a male-dominated society. It is a ...
The Five Love Languages in Psychology
By Christina Aziz Hanna · 2 years ago
The evaporation of love after marriage is a ubiquitous anxiety that all humans grapple with. Numerous married couples look back over the past years of their first dates and wonder where their whirlwind romance go? ...
What to Know Before You Visit a CBD Dispensary for the First Time
By Arun Kirupa · 2 years ago
Cannabis was legalized to be used medically in 2000. Adult-use sales began on July 1, 2017. People of every ethnicity buy cannabis at the same rate but for many first-timers, going to a dispensary to ...