ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Books & Music Articles
Home Arts & Entertainment Books & Music

• Benefits of Taking up Keyboard Lessons for Children By Simon Kirk
    Music is the way to express our inner feelings. It is the combination of math and art. Learning piano is a hallmark of kids. Piano is known as one of .... practice makes a man perfect. Regular practice from the early days of life makes children such a great piano player in their life that they never think about.

• Why Music Education Matters By Nate Marks
    Our ability to make music is a skill that makes us uniquely human. There are some researchers who suggest music is a by-product of language development .... private music studios like Kenmore Piano Studio, where students can receive music training and gain the benefits of what a music education can provide.

• How did Nick Drake really die? By Rob Marenghi
    Nick Drake was an English singer/song writer whose talent passed almost unnoticed during his lifetime. Born in 1948 in Rangoon, Burma, Nick Drake grew .... when sincere, a good indicator of someone’s inner life, and on his sister’s opinion. All we have left of Nick is his music, which is all we know for sure.

• Harnessing The Fire From Within: Using The Past To Fuel The Fire By Alexa Loud
    When it comes to the most painful and traumatizing recollections of our past, most people’s first instinct is to bury that deep within ourselves. Put it .... s just want I needed to hear" according to ID. Loud Reality Records’ EP is coming out this year, and will feature original songs and tracks by ID.

• Did Bob Dylan really introduce The Beatles to weed? By Rob Marenghi
    The Beatles would probably be considered by most people as a serious contender for the greatest band of all time. With a long list of songs that became .... we’ll get to factual sources on this matter, then we can perhaps assume the answer is yes. ‘Yes’ is certainly the most fun answer. Let’s stick with it.

• Book Review: The Brain That Changes Itself By Ian Casey
    Book review – The Brain That Changes Itself written by Dr. Norman Doidge. BLOG POST BY BARBARA CASEY (IAN’S MOM) When my son first acquired his .... techniques he know knew had validity. An international icon in the field of neuroplasticity, Paul Bach-y-Rita died in 2006. His story is worth knowing.

• Education world connecting educators By David Maikel
    Betsy DeVos, one of Donald Trump's most controversial cabinet appointments has narrowly been confirmed as the country's next secretary of education .... reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) designed specifically to give more power back to the states and local governments.

• Education world connecting educators By David Maikel
    Betsy DeVos, one of Donald Trump's most controversial cabinet appointments has narrowly been confirmed as the country's next secretary of education .... transfer power back to local control, there's no indication yet that she will try to do otherwise2. School Choice Was Specifically Excluded from ESSA

• Ten Secrets For Keeping Your Guitar Strings Fresh By Jimpe Bilascus
    Welcome to BulkGuitarStrings.com’s article and video on professional guitar tips to always sound fresh when it comes to playing your guitar after restringing .... looking to sound fresh, stock up on your musical instrument supplies at BulkGuitarStrings.com where you can save up to 300% compared to retail outlets.

• 10 Tips to Read More Books By Emily Luna
    A survey carried out 15 years ago showed that almost half of Americans didn’t read a single book in 12 months. Since then, reading rates have been falling .... are a lot of online groups, but you may also find in-person clubs in many towns. Get a library card or find friends who share your interest in reading.

• Home Recording Studio By Reginald Caridine
    When you want to produce music in your own home studio there are a few things you need to learn before you get started and I will tell you what they .... You can fast track your effect plugin usage by using presets which you can then modify to give you the uniqueness required for your current project.

• How to get More Legitimate Reviews on Amazon By William Edwards
    Self-published authors are always looking for inexpensive ways to improve their book marketing efforts. If you are on a limited budget, then your number .... to post their review on Amazon as well. Better sales and more reviews will help your self published book gain visibility and a higher ranking on Amazon.

• Why I Still Use Hard Copy Contact Books Instead of My Phone By R.d. James
    Call me "old school", even though I’m not really that old. Call me "dated", even though I still use my phone and computer for just about .... my old mindset, I implore you to just go back every now and then and try using a hard copy address book. They’re old school, but they’re also quite fun.

• How To Write A Book In 2 Weeks By Lisa Newton
    No doubt, you’ve been attracted by the title, but the first disclaimer is that although this is possible, some books will take far longer. Some books may .... doesn’t necessarily have to be dense text. For further ideas and inspiration, there is an online book writing course: https://www.udemy.com/writeabook/

• Put Your Hands Up! Is This DJ Robbery! By Joshua Mason
    In the history of music there has always been different genres and musicians who change the face of the medium or become huge for their 15-minutes of fame .... earners in music. With money lining the pockets of businesses too don’t expect to see David Guetta disappear back to the back of the stage anytime soon.

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial