Books & Music

Considering Recording Arts?
By Evangeline Jefferson · 11 years ago
So, you're a musician and would like to get into the recording arts? If you want to do this professionally, there are a few things that you need to really think about before you start ...
Can There Be a Pop Music Prodigy?
By Dayve Carter · 11 years ago
It is interesting to ponder how much technology has changed the nature and definition of what is a prodigy. Traditionally, child prodigies are identified in two main areas, music and math. Math genius is still ...
How to Clean a Guitar
By Thomas Nuttall · 11 years ago
The Guitar is a sensitive instrument which needs to be cleaned regularly. The accumulation of dirt and dust not only spoils its appearance but also affects its sound and playability. A well maintained guitar not ...
How to Choose Your First Guitar?
By Thomas Nuttall · 11 years ago
Your very own first guitar is a special instrument which probably stays with you for life. How to choose your first guitar however can be an overwhelming experience and for this reason aspiring guitarists are ...
Grand Illusion of Tomorrow
By Julie Ross · 11 years ago
Grand Illusion of Tomorrow ... is a tragic, romantic, and educational novel. It is a modern love story based on real events and experiences, which brings laughter and tears to the reader. Some parts of ...
Cold Chisel Plan New Album, Their First in 14 Years
By Angela Ubias · 11 years ago
Cold Chisel has been on again, off again, like a troubled serialized drama romance of the "Will They Won’t They" Caliber. But Cold Chisel’s musical quality has been superbly consistent. Though their soft rock sensibilities ...
Three ways to make a long commute fly by
By Paul Smithson · 11 years ago
Long commutes are just another fact of life for some people, but there is no reason why you should not enjoy yourself during this time. Whether it is just a continuous train ride from one ...
Making the switch to download
By Richard Towey · 11 years ago
Thanks to innovations in technology, finding things to do during travels or periods of rest is never hard. Audio books have long been a standard for owners of portable media players and parents looking to ...
Case / Hard Bound Book Quote Requests - What to look for !
By Miroslav Svestka · 11 years ago
Book Printing: Be Aware of Paper Substitution Saturday, March 24th, 2012 I recently solicited bids for 3,000 copies of a 600-page casebound print book. The estimates I received ranged widely from about $12,500 to $22,500. ...
How Singing Can Help You Make Friends
By John Daniel Scott · 11 years ago
A student came in after the holidays absolutely glowing. It turns out that she had gone to some year-end parties that she usually dreaded, but this year there was singing. Her voice was in a ...
Sidestep Catapult Drives Me Wild
By Elizabeth Kirwin · 11 years ago
I woke this morning from a dream of wild animals carousing in the backyard – so I reached for the book beside my bed: Sidestep Catapult, by Anne-Adele Wight. I found those same creatures described ...
Radiohead Plans to Play a Series of Dates in Australia
By Adam Jackson · 11 years ago
The influential alternative rock band, Radiohead, plans to play a series of high profile concerts in Australia in November of 2012. The group has one show scheduled in Brisbane on November 9, and two shows ...
Get Him Back Forever Matt Huston Book Reviews-Free Download
By Eve Osry · 11 years ago
Get Him Back Forever is a bestselling book that will help you win back your boyfriend for good. The information in Get Him Back Forever comes from Matt Huston, has been a professional relationship coach ...
How to Convert From YouTube to Mp3
By Andrew Siddle · 11 years ago
To convert videos from YouTube to MP3 you will only need two things. The right converter site and the link to the YouTube video that you are interested in are all that are required to ...
How To Make Music Using Computers.
By Jeremy Sylvester · 11 years ago
You’ve decided that you want to make music and become the next Will-i-am, P Diddy or LMFAO. Fantastic! There is no better time to start learning to produce and here’s why: The music production tools ...
Dion Vegas shows cancelled due to vocal cord illness
By Janelle Howen · 11 years ago
"Singer Celine Dion has canceled more shows at Las Vegas' Caesars Palace, citing a virus causing an inflammation of her vocal cords", Michelle Rindels of the Associated Press writes. She quotes an official with show ...
Online mp3 download reached cheap and easy
By Joseph Grut · 12 years ago
Music downloads have grown to be popular quite a while earlier as once you download music of mp3 format you do not need extra space to store it, only a few area on your PC ...
The Music production Colleges Experience
By Meltia Delaney · 11 years ago
Music production colleges are educational institutions that provide comprehensive and interactive music recording and engineering techniques. Aspiring music engineers are exposed to the relevant resources and information needed to be successful in the competitive music ...
Advantages of Attending Music Recording School
There are many people that love the idea of having a career in the music industry. These people are not interested in being a performer; they are more interested in working behind the scenes. The ...
Music Production and Natural Talent
My son has a good ear for music and understands the intricacies of music production. He most likely will never win American Idol, but he does wish to pursue a career in music. Attendance at ...