ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Books & Music Articles
Home Arts & Entertainment Books & Music

• What It Is Like At A Los Angeles Music Camp By Tonia Mcintyre
    Some people contemplate if living in Los Angeles helps you to become a star. Might be helpful if you did live in an area well populated with producers .... that is right for you. While your friends are away at some other camp, why not go learn and cultivate your skills with other rising music superstars.

• What Makes a Good Mystery By Mike Martin
    Since I am a much better reader of mysteries than a writer I feel somewhat qualified to throw my oars into the water in giving my opinion about the qualities .... light the way down a dark and unfamiliar hallway. You don't know what you are going to find down there, but you just have to go and see for yourself.

• Making A Great Demo With A Recording Studio By Lana Cross
    If you are serious about a career in music, whether it be singing in a band or playing a musical instrument, you need to make a professional demo CD in .... networking within the music industry and keep learning all you should know about being a great artist or musician and at some point your dreams will come true.

• Experience A Newcomer Will Have Inside the Recording Studio. By Neva Hays
    Recording studios are the perfect place if you need to record an album or lay down a track for any CD. Performing for friends in your own home is very .... sound. If you are seriously interested in becoming a vocalist or music performer, check out some recording studios that can help you make a great demo.

• The Importance of Online Music PR for EDM and Urban Music Artists By Olamide Sobodu
    In todayís world it seems that everyone wants to be a singer, rapper, producer etc, the list goes on and on, but it has not always been something that .... it also allows you to still engage with the fans from a remote location. All in all online PR is the way forward it is mobile with an unlimited reach.

• How I Became a Mystery Writer By Mike Martin
    How I Became a Mystery Writer A funny thing happened to me on the way to becoming a fiction writer. I ended up in mystery. I'm not really sure how .... middle of the night to look for a pad and paper. I have never been happier in my life. It may have taken me a long time to get here but I plan on staying.

• Record the Right Way, With a Professional Quality Recording Studio By Diane Lorenzo
    Making the decision to start recording as a musician means that youíve got a sound that you believe is special, and you think that listeners will benefit .... have to offer. A demo that sounds crisp and professional in a way that couldnít possibly be matched with a more expensive personal kit recorded at home.

• Are You Set to Make a Song? By Arron Horkley
    Are you set to make a song? I'm going to touch on three points on what it takes to make a song from top to bottom. First off come up with the song .... as well as dozens of tips and tricks which you can use to successfully jump start the songwriting procedure and force musical hook ideas to come to you.

• Beat Maker Software- Terms and Definition By Fernando Enciso
    If you're into creating your own music then you probably know certain beat making software. Because the modern technology continues to progress providers .... you can always follow their tutorial without looking at the definite program, which means that you have possibly landed on something very easy to use.

• Tips for Learn Piano By Sam Shazzam
    'Pianoí everyone knows that it is a great instrument and its sounds so nice and pleasure. Its sound gives you relaxes and enjoyable feelings. But here .... piano you will become special among other and people gives you great fame. You can play piano and sing together at same time which is great experience.

• Recording Tips For Beginners By Snyder Rex
    In recent years home recording's been much simpler for the average user and it's likely to be that way into the future. In years past you couldn .... judgement when recording and editing anything. Best of luck to you and hopefully these tips will provide useful for you in your home recording journey.

• Let Your Personality Dictate What Music You Have In Your Music Player By David Daugherty
    Listening to music as a hobby can be a really pleasant activity.Most people are overwhelmed by how many genres they can find everywhere.They do not really .... more integrated as a person. Listen to your favorite genres of music when you are about to make big decisions in your life. It will help you tremendously.

• The Benefits Of Exclusive Beats By Tyler Smith
    You may have heard the saying about you have to spend money in order to make money, well in this industry that is very true. So being a serious artist .... you should already know this information, so I wish you good luck and hope I provided you with all the information you need to purchase Exclusive Beats.

• The Benefits of Audiobooks In Comparison To Conventional Books By Tyler Tebbs
    Everyone has been on a road trip at some point in their lives. Whether it is three hours to a campground or fourteen hours to a grandparentís home, the .... great investment; anything that helps you and your family be at peace is priceless. Those long road trips will soon become a short chapter in your life.

• The Top 5 Australian Rock Bands and their Humble Beginnings By John Arthur
    Youíve sung their songs, put up their posters, gone to their concerts and worshipped them for being the music legends that they are, but have you ever .... music and talent. Itís sure to be one experience youíll never forget, and one that may just lead you to being the next great Australian rock sensation.

Articles 46 - 60 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial