Books & Music

Artist Spotlight with Soprano Irina Petrik
By Irene Perloff-Mccullough · 3 years ago
Irina Petrik, Ukrainian Vocal Artist Irene Perloff McCullough When Irina Petrik was guest artist at the Atlanta Balalaika Society’s Spring 2019 concert, there was a little time to catch up with her and ask about ...
Where to Buy Kimi No Na Wa: Your Name Manga & Books
By Limarc Ambalina · 4 years ago
Buying anime merchandise is one of my favorite things to do! Are you wondering where to buy Your Name Books and Manga? Maybe you want to know which Kimi No Na Wa books you should ...
10 Healthy Benefits of Playing Musical Instruments
By Umer Prince · 4 years ago
No matter which age group or skill level you are, playing a musical instrument will definitely help both your physical and mental grades. If you are concerned about general wellness and want to promote it ...
Switching between musical instruments which you don’t know before
By Umer Prince · 4 years ago
It’s one of the most amazing feelings when you start making music as a music lover. Playing a musical instrument at some professional level shows one’s interest and attachment to it. But as human mind ...
How to keep party going with fresh beats
By John Redken · 4 years ago
On a dreary winter evening, just a few days before Christmas, when my and my wife were setting up for a small get together with our friends. Christmas is the family time in our home, ...
How to get your book signed
By Griselda E. Downey · 4 years ago
When purchasing a book, the more of the author's hand writing that is in the book, the more a dealer will usually charge. Lately there is about a $25 dollar difference in the price of ...
'Bringing Rhythm and blues back home'
By John Gallagher · 5 years ago
A phrase that was coined by the great Bluesman himself Willie Dixon that ‘The Blues are the roots and everything else is the fruits', but who would have guessed that the genre would become unrecognizable ...
My First Fiction Novel
By Van Tellfaster · 5 years ago
I was absolutely elated when we finally landed in Texas, and arrived at the airport waiting area for military basic trainees. But then things quickly went down hill when a short, stocky sergeant wearing a ...
Darrell Kelley's Songs for the Soul
By Morton Ellsworth · 5 years ago
Hip Hop and Rap related Gospel has had a hard row to hoe since it’s influence first started being heard back in the 1990’s. It is a little bit like the fable of the Golden ...
Things You Need to Know Before Learning Violin
By Jared Gwin · 5 years ago
I have been longing to learn violin from my teenage years but didn’t have any clear idea about where and how to start. And there was no one to guide me about the basics of ...
Tips That Help You for Playing Ukulele
By Richard Jones · 5 years ago
Interested in playing Ukulele? Having difficulties with the Ukulele? If you already started learning and just stuck in the rut, then I have some amazing tips and tricks to help you with improving your Ukulele ...
7 Undeniable Reasons Why You Should Play Ukulele
Are you new in string based instrument community? Are you already a master player of guitar or violin? It doesn’t matter in which group you’re in because Ukulele is everyone’s favorite. It’s great to start ...
5 Banjo Tips for Beginners That You Must Know
Our body starts dancing hearing the melodious sound of a banjo anywhere. It's a mighty instrument that cheers up our mind instantly. Many young learners make mistakes learning banjo because very few people can suggest ...
Start Learning Piano with These 5 Yamaha Digital Piano
By Brian Henderson · 6 years ago
When I wanted to start learning piano, I got so many suggestions from my friends. Some say to buy this, some says buy that, look for this, etc. It got me so confused that I ...
What has happened to Music
By Sebastian Wyatt · 5 years ago
Many people will remember the ‘good old days’ of Jazz, Rock’n’Roll and Pop music of the late 20th century. The large majority of the younger generation listen to the music being created today, mainly electronic ...
Top 5 Concert Ukulele Everyone Should Know
By Brian Henderson · 6 years ago
Ukulele comes in 4 different sizes. From the smallest to the largest, the names are Soprano, Concert, Tenor, and Baritone. Here, we’ll talk about the Concert one. It’s slightly bigger than Soprano and more comfortable ...
Benefits Of An Internet Piano Course
By Jan Willem Frinking · 6 years ago
The world as we all know it has changed dramatically in less than a generation since the world wide web was launched. There is an unlimited amount of information at your fingertips from researching to ...
How To Play The Piano Basics
By John Frinking · 6 years ago
There has been an increase of available online piano lessons over the past couple of years. To learn piano online would be too difficult according to many people. However, that has changed because of a ...
Piano or keyboard: What’s the difference?
By Lynn Rae · 6 years ago
In this age of technology, everything is rapidly changing. An instrument that was once the size of a sofa can now be kept in a bag and taken anywhere you like. Many musicians have played ...
A List Of 10 Inspiring Books Every Student Must Read!
By John Bishop · 6 years ago
There is no college that doesn’t facilitate students with books library. Reading is a passion for many students and this is why educational organization benefits them with reading resources. By keeping this fact in mind, ...