Books & Music

Benefits of Taking up Keyboard Lessons for Children
By Simon Kirk · 6 years ago
Music is the way to express our inner feelings. It is the combination of math and art. Learning piano is a hallmark of kids. Piano is known as one of the easier music instrument that ...
Why Music Education Matters
By Nate Marks · 6 years ago
Our ability to make music is a skill that makes us uniquely human. There are some researchers who suggest music is a by-product of language development, and that music plays a vital role in the ...
Did Bob Dylan really introduce The Beatles to weed?
By Rob Marenghi · 6 years ago
The Beatles would probably be considered by most people as a serious contender for the greatest band of all time. With a long list of songs that became instant hits the moment they were released, ...
How did Nick Drake really die?
By Rob Marenghi · 6 years ago
Nick Drake was an English singer/song writer whose talent passed almost unnoticed during his lifetime. Born in 1948 in Rangoon, Burma, Nick Drake grew up in England and began playing the guitar at the age ...
Harnessing The Fire From Within: Using The Past To Fuel The Fire
By Alexa Loud · 6 years ago
When it comes to the most painful and traumatizing recollections of our past, most people’s first instinct is to bury that deep within ourselves. Put it in a box, seal that and throw it in ...
Book Review: The Brain That Changes Itself
By Ian Casey · 7 years ago
Book review – The Brain That Changes Itself written by Dr. Norman Doidge. BLOG POST BY BARBARA CASEY (IAN’S MOM) When my son first acquired his brain injury, I was told that whatever state he ...
Education world connecting educators
By David Maikel · 7 years ago
Betsy DeVos, one of Donald Trump's most controversial cabinet appointments has narrowly been confirmed as the country's next secretary of education. In fact, it doesn't get much more "narrowly" than what happened during DeVos' confirmation ...
Education world connecting educators
By David Maikel · 7 years ago
Betsy DeVos, one of Donald Trump's most controversial cabinet appointments has narrowly been confirmed as the country's next secretary of education. In fact, it doesn't get much more "narrowly" than what happened during DeVos' confirmation ...
Ten Secrets For Keeping Your Guitar Strings Fresh
By Jimpe Bilascus · 7 years ago
Welcome to BulkGuitarStrings.com’s article and video on professional guitar tips to always sound fresh when it comes to playing your guitar after restringing. 1. Bulk Guitar Strings and Temperature Store sets of fresh strings in ...
10 Tips to Read More Books
By Emily Luna · 7 years ago
A survey carried out 15 years ago showed that almost half of Americans didn’t read a single book in 12 months. Since then, reading rates have been falling. Sometimes this happens just because we don’t ...
Home Recording Studio
By Reginald Caridine · 7 years ago
When you want to produce music in your own home studio there are a few things you need to learn before you get started and I will tell you what they are so you can ...
How to get More Legitimate Reviews on Amazon
By William Edwards · 7 years ago
Self-published authors are always looking for inexpensive ways to improve their book marketing efforts. If you are on a limited budget, then your number one priority should be to focus on obtaining reviews on Amazon. ...
Why I Still Use Hard Copy Contact Books Instead of My Phone
By R.d. James · 8 years ago
Call me "old school", even though I’m not really that old. Call me "dated", even though I still use my phone and computer for just about everything. Call me whatever you want to make me ...
How To Write A Book In 2 Weeks
By Lisa Newton · 8 years ago
No doubt, you’ve been attracted by the title, but the first disclaimer is that although this is possible, some books will take far longer. Some books may be bubbling around in your head for months ...
Put Your Hands Up! Is This DJ Robbery!
By Joshua Mason · 8 years ago
In the history of music there has always been different genres and musicians who change the face of the medium or become huge for their 15-minutes of fame. The one constant has been their physical ...
How To Become A Great Guitarist, Part 2 – Three Reasons Why You Haven’t Become A Great Musician Yet
By Tom Hess · 8 years ago
How To Become A Great Guitarist, Part 2 – Three Reasons Why You Haven’t Become A Great Musician Yet by Tom Hess What is keeping your from taking your guitar playing skills to the highest ...
How to Discover the Greatest Books Ever Written
By Patrick Esposito · 8 years ago
The majority people who are reading this article enjoy reading. Most people love to read and many have a strong passion to read. Abraham Lincoln loved to read and did everything he could to find ...
6 Lessons Artists can learn from Startups
By Lisa Freeman · 8 years ago
There are several stages of business development that all startup ventures must pass through before they can start enjoying good returns. Unfortunately, most artists do not focus on the business side of things. New musicians, ...
Five Suggestions to Double Your Reading Speed
By Patrick Esposito · 8 years ago
Many people would like to read more, but don’t have the time. Then there are those who have the time, but don’t like to read. Reading is a fundamental skill that everyone needs, and the ...
It's finally here! A brand new Bible!!!
By David Coates · 8 years ago
THE NEWEST TESTAMENT JESUS LIVES!!! is an autobiography of my life (King) David Coates that was inspired to be written by a prophetess in Atlanta, Georgia. I attended a church service, and at the end ...