Books & Music

Playing Like A Pro: Beginner Steel string or nylon string guitar Ideas And Tricks
By Hyman Grumbach · 10 years ago
Most everyone worldwide loves the sound of a beautiful piece of music played on a guitar. Have you sometimes wished that you might play the steel or nylon string guitar yourself? If yes, you are ...
Chord Change Mastery – How To Play Complete Songs
By Paul Kleff · 10 years ago
Playing music is about playing songs. Most of us were inspired to pick up the guitar by great songs played by our guitar heroes. So, why do so many of us have such a hard ...
Backing Tracks For Musicians
By Kevin Stroud · 10 years ago
If you have played in a band or with other musicians you will know that there is no better buzz than when you play a song as a group and it just comes together and ...
Sock - The Biography of an Old Teddy Bear
By Lorraine Hitchings · 11 years ago
In 1995, the author was given an old teddy bear as a gift from her brother. The old bear had lost most of his fur, one eye was very loose and wobbly, his nose was ...
What It Is Like At A Los Angeles Music Camp
By Tonia Mcintyre · 11 years ago
Some people contemplate if living in Los Angeles helps you to become a star. Might be helpful if you did live in an area well populated with producers and directors. You might be discovered while ...
What Makes a Good Mystery
By Mike Martin · 11 years ago
Since I am a much better reader of mysteries than a writer I feel somewhat qualified to throw my oars into the water in giving my opinion about the qualities of a good mystery. We ...
Making A Great Demo With A Recording Studio
By Lana Cross · 11 years ago
If you are serious about a career in music, whether it be singing in a band or playing a musical instrument, you need to make a professional demo CD in a recording studio. Making your ...
Experience A Newcomer Will Have Inside the Recording Studio.
By Neva Hays · 11 years ago
Recording studios are the perfect place if you need to record an album or lay down a track for any CD. Performing for friends in your own home is very different than singing in a ...
The Importance of Online Music PR for EDM and Urban Music Artists
By Olamide Sobodu · 11 years ago
In today’s world it seems that everyone wants to be a singer, rapper, producer etc, the list goes on and on, but it has not always been something that has been achievable to the masses ...
Record the Right Way, With a Professional Quality Recording Studio
By Diane Lorenzo · 11 years ago
Making the decision to start recording as a musician means that you’ve got a sound that you believe is special, and you think that listeners will benefit from hearing it. You’ve put your time in ...
How I Became a Mystery Writer
By Mike Martin · 11 years ago
How I Became a Mystery Writer A funny thing happened to me on the way to becoming a fiction writer. I ended up in mystery. I'm not really sure how I got here or why. ...
Are You Set to Make a Song?
By Arron Horkley · 11 years ago
Are you set to make a song? I'm going to touch on three points on what it takes to make a song from top to bottom. First off come up with the song title for ...
Beat Maker Software- Terms and Definition
By Fernando Enciso · 11 years ago
If you're into creating your own music then you probably know certain beat making software. Because the modern technology continues to progress providers of professional level tools are also increasing which gives the people a ...
Tips for Learn Piano
By Sam Shazzam · 11 years ago
'Piano’ everyone knows that it is a great instrument and its sounds so nice and pleasure. Its sound gives you relaxes and enjoyable feelings. But here is a question arrive in our mind that how ...
Recording Tips For Beginners
By Snyder Rex · 11 years ago
In recent years home recording's been much simpler for the average user and it's likely to be that way into the future. In years past you couldn't imagine getting recordings to sound as good as ...
Let Your Personality Dictate What Music You Have In Your Music Player
By David Daugherty · 11 years ago
Listening to music as a hobby can be a really pleasant activity.Most people are overwhelmed by how many genres they can find everywhere.They do not really know what they should listen to.This is why they ...
The Benefits Of Exclusive Beats
By Tyler Smith · 11 years ago
You may have heard the saying about you have to spend money in order to make money, well in this industry that is very true. So being a serious artist in this industry Exclusive Beats ...
Specifically what could be the benefits about buying mp3 on-line
By Joseph Grut · 11 years ago
When you need to buy mp3 songs over the internet, it is actually essential to bear in mind you've a few opportunities to pick from. You could either obtain separate songs and collections, or simply ...
The Top 5 Australian Rock Bands and their Humble Beginnings
By John Arthur · 11 years ago
You’ve sung their songs, put up their posters, gone to their concerts and worshipped them for being the music legends that they are, but have you ever wondered how some of your favourite Australian rock ...
The Benefits of Audiobooks In Comparison To Conventional Books
By Tyler Tebbs · 11 years ago
Everyone has been on a road trip at some point in their lives. Whether it is three hours to a campground or fourteen hours to a grandparent’s home, the thought of sitting in a car ...