ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Humor Articles
Home Arts & Entertainment Humor

• A Bobcat By Tony Grayson
    Summary A feeling of power descends upon us when we become parents. The birth of a child in a family is a time of celebration. It is an inter-generational .... about to engage me in a collegial discussion too. I could see it on her face! She asked her question. "How you know that cat's name is Bob?"

• Photographs that displays emotions not just poses! By John Daniels
    Besides knowing the technical details of the camera, photographers today need to understand the various emotions they try to capture that bring the picture .... when you look at your wedding photo album down the years, it still manages to bring a twinkle in the eye. Lilo photo design promises to deliver just that.

• Funny Short Stories By Jasmine Montford
    Telling funny short stories is an art in itself; just ask stand-up comedians who tell the same jokes over and over again and yet still elicit the loudest .... short stories with a straight face until the punch line and then laugh with your audience. Remember that the story is the funny thing here, not you per se.

• Funny Christmas Stories to Share with Your Loved Ones By Jasmine Montford
    Christmas is a time of goodwill, good cheer and good times with family and friends. Christmas songs are sung, Christmas dishes and desserts are shared .... the community? So, share your funny Christmas-themed stories at the dinner table and watch how love, peace and goodwill flow among family and friends.

• Chapter 11-- Summer of '70 By Mark Sweeney
    The Summer of 1970. Wow. What a great summer! It will always go down as one of the best. No, no, it was the best; it was just one of those summers that .... them. Cars rolling over stuff, now thatís good clean fun. I don't know why bread being squashed by a car is entertaining, but damned if it isnít.

• Chapter 4 --1st grade By Mark Sweeney
    For First grade I had Mrs. Enke, I have no idea who she was or what she looked like. I do know she thought my handwriting needed a lot of improvement. .... more cooperative this quarter. I hope Mark has a happy summer." Whew! Iím glad Iím done with Mrs. Enke. She seemed glad to be rid of me. Curious.

• Top Nerd Girlfriend Freakouts By Bryan Davidson
    Almost every Male Nerd who has ever attended a Sci-Fi convention has asked the question, "How do I find a Nerd Chick?"Every relationship needs .... Thinking of what to say when the other person is talking." "Interrupting by telling the speaker how their story relates to your story."

• Funniest Show Touches the Heart of Everyone By Mcclain Horrigon
    The comedy world is alive because of one and only energetic standup comedian Jeff Dunham. His name is included in the countryís biggest comedians, popular .... and performs different shows in the big cities. This is the reason that everyone is demanding the hottest Jeff tickets to get rid of their boring life.

• UK Property: Have you ever thought about down-sizing? By Rebecca Smith
    If youíve ever thought about down-sizing this could be the answer. This modern home is perfect for one person or a happy couple. The 27m3 house has .... smaller than this! But it does pay a 10.2 percent guaranteed rental return. If you are interested drop me an email and I will send you all the details.

• Easy Ways To Get Whiplash Claim And Compensation By Richard Mike
    If you have been involved in a non fault road traffic accident and suffered a personal injury, call our whiplash compensation solicitors today. Compclaims .... undrivable. We can also arrange for assistance with rehabilitation and physio if required and recover the cost of this from the other parties insurers.

• Winnie the Pooh Quotes and Nothing Else By Karisma Sand
    "Here is Edward Bear coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump on the back of his head, behind Christopher Robin. It is, as far as he know, the only .... "The Tao of Pooh" came out. Pooh is used as an allegory, making it easy for members of Western society to understand the philosophy of Taoism.

• One liners funny like never before By Macbeth Ashlee
    When was the last time you had a hearty laugh? If you donít quite remember, donít worry because you will be spending the next fifteen minutes of your life .... tease someone, quotes on love as given above. You can choose from a whole lot of bunch available on the site. So go and sign in. The choice is all yours.

• Humor Column: The Only Blues You Should Be Playing is B.B. King By Joe Ditzel
    You used to be able to shoot a round of golf in a few hours. Now a round of golf drags on longer than a weekend with your relatives. You play the first .... graphite breath. Don't take 8 practice swings and let's all get home before the sprinklers pop up at dark and hose us down. (c) Joe Ditzel

• Hanging with a clock collector By Mary A. Berger
    Ding! Ding! Ding! It was the middle of the night, and I bolted straight up in bed, heart pounding. My husband stirred just enough to notice. " .... husband. Just the other day I saw him eyeing a clock at a shop in town. And you can imagine what he was thinking: There's always room for one more!

• Confessions of a cross-stitcher By Mary A. Berger
    "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't work on my cross-stitch in the car," I wanted to know. My husband and I were preparing to leave on .... next month. Maybe I could sneak in a few stitches somewhere between "do you take" and "I now pronounce." Think anyone would notice?

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial