Humor

How and When To Make Humour at Work
By Lionel Estridge · 16 years ago
A good laugh will do wonders for you as smiling and laughing lowers your stress levels, wins you a friendly reputation, and helps your usually tense co-workers and bosses to relax. Humour on the job ...
How to be a Rip-Roaring Stand-Up Comedy Success
By Paul Cooper · 16 years ago
Standing up before an audience of any type is hard. Love stand-up comedy, but not quite making it? Making them laugh can be a serious business, and if your act is not quite what you ...
Scary Movie Trivia Questions And Answers
By Deanna Mascle · 16 years ago
1. If you are a teenager living on Elm Street what should you never do? A. Go to sleep B. Play with dolls C. Go to the prom D. Have sex A. Go to sleep ...
Sweet Trivia Question And Answer
1. Chocolate is made from cocoa beans. But where do cocoa beans grow? A. On trees B. On bushes C. On vines D. On roots A. On trees TOPICS: Cocoa beans come from cacao trees ...
Enjoy These Useless Facts And Fun Trivia Questions And Answers
Question: Which is stronger -- concrete or bone? Answer: Bone Useless Fact: Human bones can actually resist 40 times more stress than concrete. Don't believe it is true? Then picture a piece of concrete the ...
Fact Is Funnier Than Comedy
By Ajeet Khurana · 16 years ago
When I need a chuckle, I try to watch a sitcom or read the funnies. When my need for comedy is greater, then I invest my time in watching a complete movie. But when nothing ...
How to Find Good Jokes Anywhere
By James Kara Murat · 16 years ago
How do you keep a blonde in suspense? Anyway, there is a whole bunch of ways to find good jokes for just about any occasion. It is really just a question of who your audience ...
A Scrapbooking Page Idea Can Be Inspired From Any Situation
By John Foster · 16 years ago
Time and tide wait for none is a saying that holds true for all of us. In spite of our best efforts it is not possible to hold on to the good times and so ...
14 Inspirational Quotes to Celebrate Wiggle Your Toes Day
By Noel Jameson · 16 years ago
August 6th is Wiggle Your Toes Day and what better way to celebrate than with some inspirational quotes that will have you kicking off your shoes and letting those toes loose? As crazy as it ...
16 Funny Quotes to Celebrate National Smile Week
If there's one thing funny quotes can do well, it's make us smile and laugh. So what better time to whip out some of the funniest quotes ever than during National Smile Week? Don't get ...
15 Funny Quotes To Celebrate Joke Day
If laughter is the best medicine, then funny quotes are my prescription of choice. After all, who couldn't use a good laugh or two? Help spread the Joke Day celebration and share these 15 funny ...
16 Mark Twain Quotes for Humor Month
By Noel Jameson · 17 years ago
There are some things that can be said about all Mark Twain quotes, regardless of which one it is you're referring to. One, they're witty. Yes, Mr. Twain was one witty character. Two, they bring ...
18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh
No one can make you laugh quite the way your friends can, and there's nothing like sharing a few funny friendship quotes with those closest to you to make your day shine a bit brighter. ...
15 Short Funny Quotes for Humor Month
By Noel Jameson · 17 years ago
April is "Humor Month" and the very first day of this very month is loved by pranksters and jokers everywhere. To honor this comical time of year, we're fondly revisiting fifteen short funny quotes that ...
Bad Jokes for April Fools' Day
By Michael Brykov · 17 years ago
April 1st is a wonderful day when we are free to make jokes, pranks and gags on our relatives, friends and colleagues. However, the question is; why is it that human nature provokes us to ...
Twisted Humor; Socks won't cover this up!
By Randy Harbison · 17 years ago
Twisted Humor: Twisted humor is one of those things that at the end may seam funny to some folks but to the one who bears the brunt of this type of humor is left with ...
Black Humor; live with it!
Black Humor: This is the type of stuff that doesn't quite make the Darwin's but leaves the participant alive. In my findings, if it doesn't kill you, it's funny. Let me elaborate; as you have ...
Bizarre Humor; I can't believe that just happened!
Bizarre Humor: Bizarre humor is one of those things that when the event is completed you are left with the question, "what was that all about." I would like to share one such event that ...
How to Be Funny Without Telling Jokes
By Gareth Brown · 17 years ago
Here is how to find humor in not-so-funny stuff. Before long, you will have people laughing a lot at your presentation without telling jokes. Below are some ways to get people to laugh. Steps 1.Set ...
Humor Audio Books: Infectious Laughter in the Air
By Bill Urell · 17 years ago
Comedian David Brenner believes that if a person can laugh, he can live and so went on a national tour right after September 11. Humor is our best defense against bad hair days, aggressive pets, ...