ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Humor Articles
Home Arts & Entertainment Humor

• Fun Gifts for a Recipient with a Sense of Humor By Matt Dimler
    While it is easy to scoff at the gag gift as being "insincere" or even "inappropriate", gag gift-giving is a dying art, and just as comedy .... a past time you and your recipient shared a laugh so hard you cried. Gag gifts, well chosen, can be a genuine expression of fondness and appreciation.

• The Value Of Jokes By Vonda Green
    Since time immemorial, people have been laughing at humor, which have tickled their funny bone. It has been found from existing records that humor has .... lacking a sense of humor are not appreciated anywhere. In most situations in life, you could crack some humor and make others enjoy the lighter side of life.

• Make Folks Snort as You Learn Standup Comedy By Kayla Pang
    Standup comedy can be punishing hence you ought to make sure your audience is having a pleasurable time whether or not you're not actually feeling .... be able to continuously make the most on making yourself laughable and attention-grabbing. Pay attention to this issue after you learn standup comedy.

• Online JokesÖ Catch The Humor! By Moore Miller
    "Why did the monster take a dead man for a drive in his car?Because he was a car-case!" What can be the best way to start your day? Chuckling .... it functions right from the time you are born .... until you fall in love!!! Have a nice day!!

• 2010 Horoscopes:- Attractive World of Astrology By Chaman Goyal
    Who does not believe in horoscope, every body does. Now a day you can find your fortune horoscope any where that is on you computers, on your cell phones .... calculated on the basis of longitudinal angle between the position of sun and the moon. The lunar month is actually 29days 12 hours and 3 seconds long.

• Beer Pong As seen on TV By Nikki Delgado
    Beer Pong is a game that has been seen on TV a lot recently. It has gone from a frat game to a world wide party game and has been featured on shows such .... lot of fun. If you have enjoyed my Beer Pong - As seen on TV please click the link below for great offers on beer pong tables and other similar games.

• Old Time Radio Comedy Shows By Brad Bahr
    Who doesn't like a good laugh now and then? Have you ever tried listening to old time radio? If you enjoy good comedy shows, then you're in luck .... 34;Father Knows Best" show and you'll be hooked. Old time radio is a great hobby that'll provide you with hour after hour of pure enjoyment.

• Comedy writing: Iím funny you just lack a sense of humor By Chip Tudor
    In humor writing, the first person that has to think something is funny is you. If you donít think what youíve written is funny, probably no one else will .... exaggerating, and inserting the flavor of a little sarcasm. When you do, you create humor that makes us all laugh together. And it brightens up our day.

• Why not create your own humorous, funny email? By Darry Mc Gaw
    Author Your Own Funny Email Forwards Do you send your friends email? Does it mostly consist of cute email that you are just passing on to them? Why .... choice of words or phrases and send it off. (Or send your friends who don't email much to my site. Maybe then they'll start communicating more!).

• Funny SMS - The Reason to Smile By Fatima Waheed
    A funny SMS can be sent during any occasion as long the recipients are able to see the funny part of it. You can send it as a birthday message, wedding .... boring job or a hard situation at home. Funny messages do not have to be delivered in long and lengthy sentences but a joke can be a short and simple line.

• Magic Tricks Supplier By Jozuf Andrew
    I was a part-time magician for many years. It is my reputation "man MAGIC" Among my friends and colleagues. Since I am not a professional, I never .... next. They will pay more attention to issues that were misleaded you last time. Also, you will not make them satisfying or dazzling as the first time.

• Funny Bible Quotes By Michelle Jones
    Can you find funny Bible quotes in the Bible? Even though it is not a book for jokes or humor, you can still find some funny phrases and stories inside .... without thinking." Did you enjoy the funny quotes above taken from the Bible? Then you can find even more amusing quotes and funny stories here.

• Funny Life Quotes to Keep the Fun and Humor Alive By Manish Kapoor
    Go Online and you will come across hundred of thousand of funny life quotes. Whether you want to brighten up your day, lighten up the things or want to .... next time you feel sad and gloomy just hit the mouse and read your favorite funny quotations about life and keep the fun and humor alive in your life.

• Ten Best Funny Quotes on Life to Enjoy and Refresh By Manish Kapoor
    I just love collecting Quotes on all subjects. Whenever I come across a good funny life quote that make me laugh or inspiring and motivational life quote .... wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.

• 9 tips for successful slacking! By Isaac Lungu
    Now folks these are my trade secrets! Ordinarily you'd have to pay for this or I'd have to kill you or a combination of the two. If you ever want .... baseball bats etc. You decided to "re-organize" your desk and improve efficiency. Well there you go. Use em don't abuse em!! Happy Slacking!!

Articles 61 - 75 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial