Humor

Best Man Speech Jokes: How Do You Differentiate a Good Joke from a Not-So-Good One?
By Emmitt Streat · 14 years ago
Standing behind the groom as he waits for his bride in the altar is what a best man normally does. But added to this very simple task comes a not so effortless one – the ...
Free Best Man Speeches - A Few Words
The thing you should know about a best man speech is that it isn’t as hard as it seems so long as you prepared for it. You should always plan and organize your speech even ...
Goat Jokes: A way Toward A Laugh
By James Pickavance · 14 years ago
Humans love hilarious moments. Some crack jokes to make other laugh. Some funny antics of people make others in vicinity to laugh. Many consider animals as funny, hence goats also comes under funny animals. Goats ...
Funny Life Quotes to Brighten up your Spirits
By Manish Kapoor · 14 years ago
Funny Life Quotes are usually sentences or phrases about life which are being said by famous authors and poets. Reading the quotes will certainly bring smile on your face. These quotes help you look at ...
It’s important to be able to laugh at yourself – and here’s why!
By Anna Hallam · 14 years ago
You’ve made a mistake, or someone has played a practical joke designed to make you looked foolish. Other people are laughing at you – and you just wish the ground would open up beneath you! ...
Worst Mistakes on Best Man Speeches
The best man speeches mean many things. First, they may question the groom's decision if you end up screwing your speech. Another is it shows the importance of the union on a 3rd person perspective. ...
My Collection of Punctured Proverbs
By Sheldon Archer · 14 years ago
"He who makes his companions laugh deserves Paradise." There was a man who owned a small whore house. He wanted to expand but didn’t have the capital so he contacted the local mafia who lent ...
Impress everyone with Funny Quotes and Sayings
Isn’t amazing how famous celebrities, prime ministers, News reporters and other world-known individual impress anyone with their speech. There is an element of fun and humor as well as seriousness in their speech that grab ...
Funny Life Quotes Collection
"Life is a roller coaster ride" is a hit track of Ronan Keating and I truly agree with this. Life is truly like a roller coaster ride. There are some moments in our life when ...
How to Develop Your Sense of Priceless Humor
By Mike Powers · 14 years ago
A good sense of humor does a lot of good things for a person. It makes them more likable and increases their attractiveness. Also, people with a good sense of humor tend to be very ...
Stupid Laws And Why They Exist
By Steve Gillman · 14 years ago
This isn't about the usual stupid laws. Oh, it's true that it is illegal to catch fish with your bare hands in Kansas, and that Wyoming has a law forbidding you from wearing a hat ...
A Letter to My Old Landlord
By Kyle Glass · 14 years ago
I’ve been a bit nostalgic lately for New York and how the city and my 18 years there shaped me. In many ways, the city gave me everything. My faith, my wife, my friends, my ...
How Did an English Police Force become known as Scotland Yard?
By Ernes Heming · 15 years ago
As of today, the NSY or New Scotland Yard is the head office of the Metropolitan Police service, the law-enforcing body in Greater London, except for the City district, which is being manned by the ...
Jerry Seinfeld Tickets
By Macie Brown · 15 years ago
Jerome Seinfeld is an American comedian, actor, and writer from Massapequa, New York. Seinfeld has earned the reputation of an observational comedian. He became very famous for playing a semi-fictional version of himself in the ...
Novel Halloween Costume Ideas
By Robert James · 15 years ago
You've been called for the Halloween party of the year. Now the only query is, what in the world are you going to wear?? You can't pay for to go out and purchase an elaborate ...
Canvas photo is becoming incredibly popular.
By Netgeek Mamun · 15 years ago
Canvas Photo is really exclusive and they give an impressive look to the photographs you take. In the present day, canvas photo has become incredibly popular and they have become the best way to autograph ...
Funny Irish Poems Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
By Denise Rodgers · 15 years ago
Whether you’re Irish or not, chances are you've celebrated St. Patrick’s Day one way or another. And why not? St. Patrick’s Day is pure fun. Green clothes. Green food. Green beer. (Green under the gills.) ...
Play Casual Games
By Nick Chase · 15 years ago
According to the report, "Casual Gaming Market Update" from Parks Associates, online gaming remains the most popular entertainment in the United States, ahead of the videos and social networks. Continues the report, 34% of U.S. ...
The best way to start your day
By Bernard Hebert · 15 years ago
Recently I happened to visit this site by some referral and since then I’m one of their regular members. Newdailyjokes not only sends you humorous, short and crisp jokes on a daily basis but also ...
Comedy And Laughter And Our Feelings Of Freedom
By Mercy Emmanuel · 15 years ago
Do you feel that you have the freedom of laughter? Everyone has that freedom or choice. The choice we make whether it is to laugh or not to laugh affects our lives in many different ...