Humor

10 Uses for Your Marijuana Seeds
By Robert Kane · 15 years ago
It’s no secret that many countries ban the sale of cannabis. It’s slightly less known that in many of these countries the actual cannabis seeds are legally allowed to be bought and sold. We whole-heartedly ...
Humor, Laughter And Wit
By Mercy Emmanuel · 15 years ago
Did you know that laughter is contagious? Would you like to be a carrier or are you already one? A good sense of humor is free to anyone who is willing to accept it. Laughter ...
Divas, They're Just Like You and Me
By David Desmond · 15 years ago
Do you demand only the finest 1000 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets or require that your bath be drawn only with bottled spring water? Do you insist that your coffee be stirred only counter‐clockwise? If ...
After Dinner Speaker - Best Top Tips on Giving an After Dinner Speech
By John Bell · 15 years ago
Are you a potential after dinner speaker looking for golf jokes to use for an after dinner speech at a golf club dinner? If so you are very likely to be about to make the ...
How To Become A Full-fledged Comedian
By Maryann Floretta · 15 years ago
You’ve finally gotten tired of your boring nine to five job and decided to become a comedian. You think you have that unmistakable talent that would make audiences burst out in laughter. For someone like ...
Laughter Lowers Your Risk Of Heart Attacks
By Mercy Emmanuel · 15 years ago
In this day and time everyone seems to be getting more health conscious, from losing weight to reducing your heart attack risks. There is a lot to do and things you shouldn't do. You have ...
Here Come The Jokes And Criticism Against Barack Obama
By Naomi West · 15 years ago
Many people in past generations were able to see amazing parts of history that we can only read about. They were able to watch as man landed on the moon for the first time. This ...
Give The Gift of Laughter This Holiday Season
By Mike Stand · 15 years ago
Give the gift of Laughter This Holiday Season With all the problems and strife in the world it is important to take a step back once and a while and lighten up a little. This ...
Funny Gifts are always a hit.
Funny Gifts are always a hit. These are stressful days with the record breaking foreclosures, the tanking of the stock market and job insecurity. It is easy to see why so many people say they ...
Comedian Caroline Picard Returns from Iraq Tour To Uncertain Future.
Comedian Caroline Picard Returns from Iraq Tour To Uncertain Future. Caroline Picard will soon return from one of her numerous tours performing for our troops to an uncertain future. This national touring headliner lives in ...
Comic Ben Creed is "Funnier Than Famous"
Comic Ben Creed is "Funnier Than Famous" Ben Creed is one of the most requested stand up comics working in comedy clubs and he has been for years. He is known as a comics comic ...
Funny videos? Bundle of laughs is a great place to find them.
By David Barr · 15 years ago
Funny videos – Youtube has become known as the number one website for funny videos, or indeed any kind of video from music videos to sports events. Along with Facebook, Ebay and Wikipedia it has ...
Are You A Practical Joker?
Are You A Practical Joker? With the economic downturn, the war and an uncertain future these are stressful times. It is a great time for the practical Joker to pull out the whoopee cushion and ...
Long John Silver for President
By Edward Chupack · 15 years ago
The country and the world are in crisis. Markets are melting like snow cones in the sub-Saharan desert. Unfortunately, neither of the U.S. presidential candidates has a plan to steer the economy out of this ...
5 Best SNL Political Impersonations
By Bea Scott · 15 years ago
With a bevy of new shows and returning favorites, I’d have to say SNL is really something I look forward to. Aside from the gags, the skits and the musical guests, what really gets me ...
Hi Ho, Hi Ho
By Jos Graf · 15 years ago
Do you think when they asked Thomas Jefferson for his ID, he just took out a nickel? - from Musings I can't, for the life of me, recall how I emerged from the haze of ...
I Think I'll Send the Economy a Get Well Card
By Timothy Ward · 15 years ago
From bits of news I pick up while flipping between Law & Order, Project Runway, and Hannah Montana I gather that the economy isn't doing so well. I don't really know what's wrong with it, ...
Do These Political Gifts Go Too Far?
Do These Political Gifts Go To Far? Does the popularity of the George Bush and Hillary Clinton toilet bowl brushes show a true dissatisfaction with politics on both sides of the isle? Or are these ...
Insider Tips On How To Get Free Tickets To The Comedy Club
Insider Tips On How To Get Free Tickets To The Comedy Club While some comedy clubs do not offer any kind of free tickets, many others do. Here are some tips to help you get ...
Billy D Washington Great Talent on Keyboards and Comedy
"Talent, talented and more talent" is how the CBS news series '48 hours' has described Billy D. Washington. Billy D is one national touring headliner you do not want to miss. He has spent years ...