ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Humor Articles
Home Arts & Entertainment Humor

• How (and When) Women Fart By Stinky Steven
    Just like our parents taught us, thereís a time and a place for everything. And farting is no different. While guys can be forward and direct and just .... inquisitive about the source of the leak or you wear your stink bombs like a badge of pride, farting for women is truly a reflection of our personalities.

• Best Man Speech Jokes: How Do You Differentiate a Good Joke from a Not-So-Good One? By Emmitt Streat
    Standing behind the groom as he waits for his bride in the altar is what a best man normally does. But added to this very simple task comes a not so effortless .... man for a wedding is an honor so you have to bring back the privilege and respect by delivering a heartfelt, sincere, funny but decent best man speech.

• Free Best Man Speeches - A Few Words By Emmitt Streat
    The thing you should know about a best man speech is that it isnít as hard as it seems so long as you prepared for it. You should always plan and organize .... not have to get nervous about best man speeches. Just as long as you plan and prepare for it, you are on track to delivering the perfect best man speech.

• Goat Jokes: A way Toward A Laugh By James Pickavance
    Humans love hilarious moments. Some crack jokes to make other laugh. Some funny antics of people make others in vicinity to laugh. Many consider animals .... giving care and the goat enjoys each otherís company. Goats are so affectionate and playful. Hence, there will be some hilarious moments all the way.

• Funny Life Quotes to Brighten up your Spirits By Manish Kapoor
    Funny Life Quotes are usually sentences or phrases about life which are being said by famous authors and poets. Reading the quotes will certainly bring .... any of the website from results and read Funny Quotes. So, Read Funny Life Quotes now and give yourself a wonderful chuckle and a deep belly laugh.

• Itís important to be able to laugh at yourself Ė and hereís why! By Anna Hallam
    Youíve made a mistake, or someone has played a practical joke designed to make you looked foolish. Other people are laughing at you Ė and you just wish .... life. Next time you do something ridiculous, see the funny side - just laugh, and if people laugh with you, you can feel good about making them feel good!

• Worst Mistakes on Best Man Speeches By Emmitt Streat
    The best man speeches mean many things. First, they may question the groom's decision if you end up screwing your speech. Another is it shows the importance .... how and what to write. The Black Book is also unique compared to the ones that you are seeing online for free which are being used over and over again.

• Impress everyone with Funny Quotes and Sayings By Manish Kapoor
    Isnít amazing how famous celebrities, prime ministers, News reporters and other world-known individual impress anyone with their speech. There is an element .... way to impress people around us. A funny quote used in conversation with good tone of voice and confident is definitely the best way to impress everyone.

• How to Develop Your Sense of Priceless Humor By Mike Powers
    A good sense of humor does a lot of good things for a person. It makes them more likable and increases their attractiveness. Also, people with a good sense .... Apply it everyday in your life. Humor is great laughter therapy. It can really lighten things up in your workplace, in a relationship, and anywhere else.

• Funny Life Quotes Collection By Manish Kapoor
    "Life is a roller coaster ride" is a hit track of Ronan Keating and I truly agree with this. Life is truly like a roller coaster ride. There are .... these days you will be right. ---Unknown author 24. Whatís life unless an escape to death, and whatís death unless an escape to life? ---Unknown author

• My Collection of Punctured Proverbs By Sheldon Archer
    "He who makes his companions laugh deserves Paradise." There was a man who owned a small whore house. He wanted to expand but didnít have the .... face. "What the hell are you doing?" she demanded. "Well," replied the man calmly, "I was always told to STRIKE A HAPPY MEDIUM."

• Stupid Laws And Why They Exist By Steve Gillman
    This isn't about the usual stupid laws. Oh, it's true that it is illegal to catch fish with your bare hands in Kansas, and that Wyoming has a law .... stupid laws that are supposed to be good for us, but are really meant as a way to boost profits and power for some special interest group or industry.

• A Letter to My Old Landlord By Kyle Glass
    Iíve been a bit nostalgic lately for New York and how the city and my 18 years there shaped me. In many ways, the city gave me everything. My faith, .... paperwork and credentials. Thank you. We appreciate your accommodation, both in a physical apartment and for allowing us to vacate earlier than expected.

• Novel Halloween Costume Ideas By Robert James
    You've been called for the Halloween party of the year. Now the only query is, what in the world are you going to wear?? You can't pay for to .... twist may actually get few conversations started! Have fun and enjoy with it and you'll be certain to get few laughs and be the talk of the party!!

• Canvas photo is becoming incredibly popular. By Netgeek Mamun
    Canvas Photo is really exclusive and they give an impressive look to the photographs you take. In the present day, canvas photo has become incredibly popular .... Photo Wrap, White Edges and Grey Edges etc. It is also possible to enlarge your photograph on canvas in any size you want from 12x18" to 48x60".

Articles 91 - 105 :: Prev | .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial