Humor

This is the Time to see Great Stand Up Legends
By Mike Stand · 15 years ago
Many Great Comics Return to the Stand Up Stage This is a great time to get your tickets to see some comedy legends as they return to the stand up stage. Robin Williams returns to ...
The Kings of Lowbrow Comedy
By Jessica Vandelay · 15 years ago
Lowbrow comedy—a brand of goofy, crass comedy is currently the biggest money-making genre at the box office. One group of comedians started this trend in the 1990s and continues the trend today. USA Today dubbed ...
Bernie Mac: Breakthrough Entertainer
By Jessica Vandelay · 15 years ago
Bernie Mac, an American actor and comedian known for his fiery brand of humor and being one of the few African-American comedians to break out of the traditional "black comedy" genre, died unexpectedly in August ...
How To Talk Like a Pirate, Me Hearty -- A Tutorial
By Edward Chupack · 15 years ago
So you wants to parley like a pirate, do yee? Thar be certain matters to attend to afore yee can tack about and talk like a proper tar. Some landlubbers ain't suited for the seafaring ...
Why it's a Great Time to Go to the Comedy Club.
By Mark Doyle · 15 years ago
This is a Great Time to Go to the Comedy Club! This is a great time to hang out at your local comedy club. Why would I say such a thing. Due to the economic ...
Artie Lange- A Big Night of Comedy
By Julie Cudney · 15 years ago
If you are a fan of Mad TV, you will want to get your hands on Artie Lange tickets as soon as possible. Lange has worn a lot of hats over the years in movies, ...
Andrew Dice Clay Tickets- Be Prepared to be Shocked
By Julie Cudney · 15 years ago
For those who love shock comedy, there is nothing like Andrew Dice Clay tickets. This comedian from Brooklyn, New York has been making audiences laugh for decades with his unique outlook on live. He is ...
Find Funnier Than Famous Stand Up Comics
Many Funnier Than Famous Comics have found a new Home at killer comedy online There is a special breed of stand up comic we call "Funnier than Famous". They are the super talented acts that ...
What happened to all the great Comedy Club headliners from the 80s and 90s
If you are old enough to remember the comedy boom of the 80’s and 90’s you remember some great comics as well. The comedy boom for those of you that don’t know was a time ...
Jerry Seinfeld Tickets
By Macie Brown · 15 years ago
American comedian, actor, and writer Jerome Seinfeld was born April 29, 1954 in the borough of Brooklyn in New York City to Jewish parents. Kalman, his father was of Hungarian Jewish and Betty, his mother, ...
Somalia, Long John Silver and the U.N.
What do Somalia, Long John Silver and the U.N. have in common? The answer, unfortunately, is confusion. Somalia is a regime without a central government. The country would be an Abbott and Costello routine, little ...
Lawyers and Pirates
I have been surprised since writing my novel, "SILVER -- My Own Tale As Told By Me With A Goodly Amount Of Murder", by a particular question that readers have asked and the frequency with ...
Stand Up Comedy. Yesterday and Today
By Jay Thomas · 15 years ago
The opportunities in the Stand-up comedy business are not the same as they once were. Comedy actually reached its "Heyday" back in the late '80's. Those were the 'good old days' when there was a ...
How Do Pirates Dress For Halloween (And What Do They Do?)
How do pirates dress for Halloween? They can't strap on a peg leg, prop a plastic parrot on their shoulders, apply an eye patch and wrap a red bandana around their scurvy heads. That's no ...
Learning Chinese – NOT!
By Lance Carr · 15 years ago
When I first came to Taiwan to live I listened to the language and thought to myself, "OK, this doesn’t sound so hard. I have high-school French and German so I already possess some linguistic ...
Comedy Talent Agency A Description in Brief
By Rodger Jackman · 15 years ago
Canadians love comedies, there are different talent agencies in the country that searches out the talented guys who can make people laugh with witty activities. Laughing is always a sign of healthiness and it a ...
Funny Posters: Be Happy and Make happy
By Patrick Arden · 15 years ago
Nothing can replace the emotion of happiness. Everyone wants to be happy. And to be happy it is necessary that we have some stuff around us which can make us happy and of course some ...
Ah, candy and memories. What are your favorites?
By Sharon Cacho · 15 years ago
"It would be so much fun to be a writer!" What could be hard about it? Sure, I’ve heard of "writers block", but that should be easily overcome. A friend of mine asked me to ...
3 of History's Best Pranks
By Ted Hill · 15 years ago
Mischievousness and laughter is a part of all of us. Everyone loves a comedian! We have genres dedicated to it, and many businesses thrive on making people laugh as well. People from all walks of ...
Romance Cards - Get Free Romantic, Miss You Cards and weekly Horoscopes
By Kundan Singh · 15 years ago
Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile. You have a tingling sensation in your stomach and you feel the jitters every time you meet the "special" person. Well, ...