ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Television / Movies Articles
Home Arts & Entertainment Television / Movies

• Refugees in Poverty in the United States By Nickelcity Smiler
    Since the release of the documentary "Nickel City Smiler" in 2010, a film that chronicles one brave Burmese family’s fight for survival and hope .... friends about it in order to help increase awareness around the issue by sharing the official Nickel City Smiler website (http://nickelcitysmiler.com).

• I Think Nancy Has the ‘Hots’ for the CEO! By Alice Smith
    Do you also think so too? Well, after witnessing the last installment, I wonder whether Nancy will reciprocate in the same way after her company’s CEO .... s welfare and never cares for her personal discomforts. Hats off to such a selfless approach! I am sure all her dedication will pay off in the future.

• Gundam, from the early drawings of Yoshiyuki Tomino to Nintendo 3DS entertainment By Tuppence Maranovna
    Gundam has only evolved visually in the slightest of ways since its inception in 1979, which has got to be a testimony to the ongoing credibility of the .... experiences in Japan, it has build a strong and loyal following. Maybe Gundam 3DS will be the entertainment news that takes the mecha-men to the world.

• Is Robin Hood Fact Or Fiction By Michael Birbeck
    Robin Hood has been portrayed in several TV shows and Hollywood movies throughout the years. The romantic notion of taking from the rich and giving to .... freedom and equality. It represents the fight against tyranny and dictatorship which many people around the world will identify with, 800 years later.

• The Everybody Loves Raymond Phenomenon By Michael Birbeck
    Everybody Loves Raymond centers around the day to day life of sports writer, Ray Barone and his family. This hugely successful 90's sitcom was broadcast .... for more. This show, watched in over 30 countries worldwide, will go down in history as one of the most loved and watched sitcoms in American TV history.

• Interesting Characters In Grey's Anatomy Season 6 And Other Seasons By Michael Zhu
    The medical sphere continues to be a riveting background for a television show. Likewise, the widely popular medical drama Grey's Anatomy has succeeded .... Viewers anxiously await the next installment, as the question on every one's lips is whether lovebirds Derek and Meredith will get their happy ending.

• Dexter Seasons 1-5: The Most Interesting Story Of Crime, Drama And Horror By Michael Zhu
    Many people just love to watch a good television drama and over the years there were plenty for audiences to view. The show Deter is one of them and has .... have suffered at the hands of the bad and evil killers. This DVD boxset captures all of this and more when you invest into the Dexter seasons DVD boxset.

• How I Imagine Internet TV in Canada By Joseph Bozack
    I get the impression that the Canadian television networks are having a difficult time coming up with a decent business model for the future of internet .... But for now I am satisfied watching my regular Cable TV on my television and my catch up TV on my internet. At least the Internet TV in Canada is free.

• Columbo: What made this tv series so successful? By Jimmy Del Ponte
    After the sad passing of Peter Falk on June 24 2011, a whole lot of revived interest has been displayed for the Columbo episodes that showed on television .... invented. The wacky Los Angeles Lieutenant has entertained decades of viewers and is sure to also grab younger fans with the long-awaited DVD release.

• Lost in the Bunch By Susan Gavin
    Do it now or pay later. Tips to organizing movie collections. Whether the collection is just a few DVDs or a Vidiot collection of several hundred, .... avoid the embarrassment of spending more time looking for a DVD than entertainment time with the family, girlfriend, dog or whomever. Organize first.

• Topics Featured In The Baby Einstein DVD Series By Michael Birbeck
    The Baby Einstein DVD series is broad. It is distributed by Walt Disney Home Entertainment. This educational series is appropriate for children who are .... educational. These products are designed to delight young children while instilling important skills and lessons. More detailed information is available online.

• Watch Mysteries Being Solved By Numb3rs By Michael Birbeck
    Some of the most addicting and mind tingling shows that are on television today are mystery and crime solving series. One show that captures the imagination .... understanding, and mixing it with common human emotions and family connections, you are left with a heartwarming and intriguing series that can't be missed.

• Ghostface Returns to Haunt Sidney Prescott, Will She Find an Escape? By Alfa Slas
    Let’s have a sneak peek of the mess that she finds herself in. Sidney Prescott intends to visit her home on her way to promote her new book, Out Of Darkness .... sequels to lend more dynamism to the adrenaline-rushing events. So, get hooked to this horror movie to experience the new terror, unleashed by Ghostface.

• The Fascinating Story Behind Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 By Michael Zhu
    A wide variety of television shows is available on countless networks. Unfortunately, one rarely stumbles across a gem of a series that is both heartwarming .... other things. It is apparent from the start that the leading ladies in Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 have a close relationship that makes for riveting viewing.

Articles 91 - 105 :: Prev | .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. | Next

Copyright © 2018 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial