Pet Care

Some Quick Facts about Horse Supplements and Nutrition
By Ted Stinson · 13 years ago
As a horse owner, you understand that horses need various levels of feed and nourishment in their diet. The amount is dependent on age, weight, activity level and its overall health. They all have special ...
Can y Puppy or Dog Eat Fruits and Nuts?
By Tricia Deed · 13 years ago
Our pet puppies and dogs like to chew and eat raw or cooked carrots and broccoli. But, there is always a "BUT". Be careful of tomatoes and raw potatoes as these vegetables will cause tremors, ...
Proper Equine Care for Dealing with Horse Arthritis
Horses are and have always been great pets. They provide wonderful companionship to many people all around the world. While they are physically sturdy and strong, they are prone to a number of health problems ...
Fitting Your Western Tack Saddle for Both Horse and Rider
Do you know the proper method for saddling a horse? Doing it correctly is probably the most important part of any ride. Think about it. Tacking a horse the wrong way not only influences your ...
A Guide to Finding the Best Horse Blankets
Remember when horse owners only had one style and color to choose from for their horse's blanket? Those days are over. Technology has modernized the blanket-making industry, creating hundreds of new styles, fabrics and colors ...
Home Remedies for Cats and Dogs - Brushing Teeth
By Tricia Deed · 13 years ago
The vet said, "Brush your dog's teeth". That was new to me. I never heard of such a thing. However, that is the modern trend in dental hygiene care; brushing the teeth of your pet. ...
Equestrian Jewelry for the Horse Lover
By Alison Lane · 13 years ago
How To Buy The Best Gold Horse Jewelry The holidays are coming! If you're smart, you're starting your shopping now - especially for the horsewoman in your life. You want to give a gift that ...
Convict Cichlid Breeding - Do You Make These Well KNown Mistakes?
By Lacey Bryant · 13 years ago
Learning the right methods on convict cichlid breeding wishes patience and persistency. Mating among organism isn't unimportant. In their natural environment, pal selection and reproduction between organisms are instinctive. Nonetheless thanks to the enlarging requirement ...
Aquarium Service Malibu
By Ken Gray · 13 years ago
This freshwater aquarium setup article explains how to set up a basic freshwater fish tank. We'll start with a short list of the equipment you'll need and then give you a step by step guide ...
Baby Leopard Gecko Care - Is Your Leopard Gecko Not Growing Enough?
By Lilly Green · 13 years ago
Where do you start with baby leopard gecko care? A friend of mine bought a pair of leopard geckos for pets. These geckos were quite young. According to him, it will take time before it ...
How To Build A Koi Pond - Have You Been These Common Mistakes?
By Lexie Flouwer · 13 years ago
I just love taking a look at Koi fish particularly when they glide through the water. And this is the reason I had to learn how to build a Koi pond. I'm aware though that ...
Koi Fish Care - 3 Essentials To Caring For Koi Successfully!
By Lexie Flouwer · 13 years ago
Koi fish is such a wonderful sort of fish. It isn't any surprise that a lot of fish hobbyists are picking them to be a part of their family ; although, they can simply be ...
Dog Walkers - Questions To Ask When Choosing a Dog Walking Service
By Pam Gordon · 13 years ago
Are you one of the many dog owners that find themselves leaving early in the morning for their commute to work, putting in 9 hours, then making the trek back home? Unless your company allows ...
Home Remedies for Horses
By Nan Martin · 13 years ago
Home remedies for horses can address most common horse problems. If you own a horse, then you know that the cost of caring for them can be expensive; especially when using the more traditional solutions ...
Top 10 tips for avoiding obesity in your horse
By Felipe Bazon · 13 years ago
Everyone has their own perception of what equates overweight. A big bulky horse just like the front row of a rugby team might be heavy because of muscle. However if that excess weight and bulk ...
How To Crate Train a Shih Tzu
By Joy Nev · 13 years ago
Crates come in several types such as wire cage, plastic carrier, soft-sided canvas or nylon crate. Among them, the wire crate is the most popularly used because it allows the dog to see from all ...
My guide to Care For Your Discus Fish
By Mark Stinson · 13 years ago
My collection of advice to Take Care of Your Discus Fish Discus fish are regarded to be the most dazzling species of fish that you can keep as pets in your aquarium. However, you will ...
Want Detailed Information On A Bat House?
By Rudy Silva · 13 years ago
Having a bat house is important. It helps to maintain the presence of bats in your surroundings. In contrast to what many perceive, bats are helpful to the environment as they control the nocturnal insects ...
Dog Cruciate Ligament Rupture - A Common And Severe Cause of Dog Arthritis
By Cris Durin · 13 years ago
Arthritis or joint pain is a common problem affecting aging dogs, as well as younger dogs that are too active, inactive or those suffering from obesity. This problem often begins as a small tear in ...
Vet Assistant Programs & Schools
By Daren Cari · 13 years ago
If you’ve always had a love for animals and a deep concern for their well being then working with animals full time is the perfect career for you. There are many accredited and highly recognized ...