ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Dogs Articles
Home Pets Dogs

• Canine Stroke Ė Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention By Bonnie Weinhold
    If your dog suffered a stroke, would you know? Do you know the symptoms and what to do? Canine stroke symptoms are different from human stroke symptoms .... purchasing a breed dog. Canine stoke is a real and dangerous thing. Knowing what to look for and how to prevent future strokes is more than half the battle.

• Caring for a Litter of Puppies By Jennifer Ayalon
    For those who are looking forward to their favorite companion delivering her puppies, they should be aware that quite a lot of effort will probably have .... raise a litter of puppies is a lot of work, but the satisfaction you will feel at seeing those healthy, active, happy puppies makes it all worthwhile.

• Dogs with Jobs - Bed Bug Detection Dogs By Janet Hosler
    There is a group of working dogs known as detection dogs, and there are many specific types of detection specialties. With the frequency of travel within .... sniffing companies to partnering with extermination companies. Either way the dog doesn't care about that - only about when the dog can get to work!

• Dogs with Jobs - The Truffle Sniffing Dog By Janet Hosler
    I have a great interest in well trained dogs, especially those trained for specific tasks. Dogs with jobs are fascinating to me. I want to know if the .... rewarded with a food treat or something else the dog loves like a game of ball toss. Dogs who are successfully trained for this job are in great demand.

• Holiday and Winter Hazards and Your Pets By Jennifer Ayalon
    While our dogs will be very unlikely to understand the meaning of the winter holiday season, they will certainly pick up on the excitement and preparations .... as quickly as possible. Keeping your dog safe and healthy over the holiday season isnít difficult; it just takes a bit of forethought and planning.

• Helping Your Dog Get Along With Other Family Pets By Jennifer Ayalon
    If you have, or are planning to have, a multi-pet household, one of the first things to consider will be the breed of dog you want. Some breeds of dog .... well. There will be times when your efforts to curb jealousy are unavailing, and at this point you should speak to your vet or a canine behaviorist.

• Are Wolves or Foxes Ancestors of Todayís Companion? By Jennifer Ayalon
    Although most people consider wolves to be the direct ancestors of domesticated dogs, elements of doubt have been creeping into this assumption. Based .... while others may have been actively domesticated. Some level of selective breeding program would not have been beyond Neolithic or Mesolithic mankind.

• Enrolling Your Puppy in an Obedience Class By Jennifer Ayalon
    When a new puppy is brought into the home, there is generally a hope that this new family member will be an asset to the household, bringing joy and happiness .... to provide affection. Both the mental and physical condition of the patients in these situations improves greatly when a dog is able to provide comfort.

• History of Manís Best Friend By Jennifer Ayalon
    Regardless of how close you are to any other human, there will probably be no other being who will accept you unconditionally for what you are than your .... times as well as enjoying the good. The only thing we humans can do in the face of such devotion is to be just as devoted to our dogs as they are to us.

• Why Do Dogs Howl? By Janet Hosler
    I have 3 dogs, all of different breeds. Each of them is unique in their own way, endearing and peculiar at the same time. One of the unexplainable behaviors .... are they positively rewarding me? I do think I won't be able to break them of the habit of wee hour morning howling, so I just need to accept it.

• Caring for Your Dog During a Disaster By Jennifer Ayalon
    Natural and manmade disasters or emergencies can happen anywhere, and often with little or no warning. Whether you are dealing with the aftermath of a .... from happening, but understanding the needs of your dog under these circumstances will increase the chance that he or she will come through it unscathed.

• Safety in Homes With Dogs and Children By Jennifer Ayalon
    While it is true that most dogs are strongly attracted in a positive way to children, the truth is that a good relationship between kids and dogs is something .... away. Taking a bit of time and effort to train both dogs and children in a home can mean that there will be less likelihood of conflict between them.

• Common Illnesses of Dogs By Jennifer Ayalon
    When Pandoraís Box was opened, not only were a host of diseases released upon mankind, but also plenty of illnesses that would affect dogs. Most of these .... receives is exactly the same dosage that your Toy Poodle will get. It is always best to talk to your veterinarian about your dogís healthcare needs.

• Hot Weather and Your Dog By Jennifer Ayalon
    After a winter spent cooped up inside, itís likely that both you and your dog will be anxious to get outside and enjoy the warmer weather. Although the .... cooler with ice and a wet towel is also a good idea. A breakdown could create an emergency situation for your dog, so always be prepared for the worst.

• Parasites in Dogs By Jennifer Ayalon
    Diseases such as distemper and parvovirus can have a serious impact on your dogís health, but your dog can also be affected by external and internal parasites .... stool sample twice a year, even if your dog is showing no symptoms. Any dog showing signs of internal parasites should be seen by the vet immediately.

Articles 61 - 75 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial