Cats

Buy Your Cat Supplies Online
By Joe Snyder · 12 years ago
Best Items and Cat Supplies Online It is always a celebration whenever a new kitten or cat is brought to a fresh home. Knowing this, it is then important to be prepared with all the ...
Remedies For Your Cat
By Dylan Turner · 12 years ago
This article is going to let you know about some common health problems for cats. It goes into how these may come about and the remedies for them. There are many cat lovers out there, ...
Puppy for sale: look for certain things before you buy!
By Kyle Bolton · 12 years ago
Okay, so you have decided to buy a new puppy but you don’t know how to proceed in this regard? If this is your situation, there are certain things you need to know, especially if ...
The Important Stages in a Kitten's Life: How Fast Will Your Kitten Grow
By Niall Kennedy · 12 years ago
Just like having a child, it can be incredibly fulfilling bringing a kitten into your family and watching it grow up. It takes only a year for your cute little kitten to mature into a ...
Remove Cat Urine Stains and Smells
By Michael Cooper · 12 years ago
Every cat owner knows that sometimes cats find places to go to the bathroom other then their litter box. Cats can also be a little random with where they spray before they are "fixed." Everyone ...
Choosing a Cat Sitting Professional in Your Area
By Queen Diana · 12 years ago
Cat owners know just how important it is to have their frisky feline cared for when they are away from home. A cat sitter offers an easy way to have your pet looked after when ...
Cat Tree Plans You Can Use To Help Construct Your Personal Cat Tree
By Lorri Collins · 12 years ago
Does your cat scratch all of your sofas? Well then acquiring cat tree plans to help you to construct your very own kitty furniture is exactly what the doctor ordered. Well then, I'll tell you, ...
Stop Excessive Meowing – Reasons That Cats Meow
By Derrick Anderson · 12 years ago
If you are looking for a pet that will be silent or, at least, not make much noise you should look past getting a cat. While they are considered to be less noisy than a ...
Walking Your cat on a leash Review - Perfect Guide to train a cat to walk on a leash
By Michael Review · 12 years ago
Some people prefer these ways : 1. Purchase the proper equipment. A cat’s neck is more delicate than a dog’s, so collars aren’t recommended. Instead purchase a comfortable, but sturdy harness and light-weight leash, no ...
Finding Vets in Lancashire
By Richard Glover · 12 years ago
When a pet or one of the livestock is injured or sick, nothing is more important than finding a veterinarian. With the number of specialties that vets practice; it can be a challenge to search ...
Cat Furniture: Fun and Healthy
By Sheila Bergquist · 12 years ago
When I got my cats their first piece of cat furniture, years ago,it was a simple pole with three rather small platforms on it. They enjoyed it but it was rather limited. Cat furniture has ...
Some Good Reasons You Are Smart For Purchasing A Pet Fountain
By Tameika Goodman · 12 years ago
The idea of getting a pet water fountain seems to have become quite popular the last couple of years. This is mainly due to the fact that pet owners are beginning to recognize that their ...
Sick Cat Symptoms
By Celina Tan · 12 years ago
The first sign of your cat being unwell may be a change in its normal behavior. If your cat is normally friendly and starts to show signs of aggression then look for other signs of ...
Spoil your Cat with great Cat Accessories
By Catherine Simms · 12 years ago
There are many great cat products that can be found at your local pet store or on-line nowadays: from elevated cat feeders to cozy cat beds, you will find everything to keep your cat happy. ...
Natural Cat Litter vs. Clay Litter
By Stacey Downs · 12 years ago
Trying to decide between natural cat litter and a clay version? You'll find that there are different types of litter options available, including natural and commercial clay litters. If you're unsure which type of litter ...
Your Cat's Nutrition: Making the Right Decision
By Lori Kniff · 12 years ago
In doing research for this article, I found a couple of different opinions on the proper diet for your feline. Nutrition was the common factor in these articles and they discussed the pros and cons ...
Fish Oil for Cats
By Andrea Taylor · 12 years ago
Why Your Cat Needs Fish Oil Fish Oil for Cats - Does your cat have dry, hairless patches? Does she show signs of low or no energy and stiff joints? Perhaps you have to get ...
The Challenges of Cat Grooming
By Lori Kniff · 12 years ago
Fortunately, cats are natural groomers. They clean themselves much of their waking hours. They are able to clean themselves by using their tongue and teeth. Long hair cats, however, have more difficulty in keeping themselves ...
Living Longer Via An Indoor Habitat
By Joe Fazio · 12 years ago
For the longest time I struggled with the idea of depriving my three rescued-from-a-homeless-life felines the "joys" of outdoor exposure. As a result of my inner turmoil regarding this, for many years I kept letting ...
Tips For a Healthy Cat
By Todd Rip · 12 years ago
If you love your cat you’ll want to know how to keep your cat as healthy as possible. There are many different things that could come into play and be dangerous to your cat's health, ...