Cats

Find Out Kitten Care Tips on Showing Cat Affection
By Urshla Mclaurin · 13 years ago
How Do Kittens Show Affection? Each kitten will show their affection in their own way. Currently I have four males and each will show their affection differently. I have taught them to do everything, but ...
What if I Think My Cat is Feeling Depressed?
How Do I Know If My Kitten Is Depressed, Angry or Agitated? Well, the first thing I want to talk to you about is if your kitten doesn't respond when you call or they walks ...
How to Choose Two Kittens - Boys, Girls or Both?
I'm Thinking about Getting Two Kittens, Should I Get Two Boy Kittens or Two Girl Kittens? In my opinion, I think you can get either and the reason I say that is this. For over ...
How to Take Care for Young Kittens that Suckle
How Can I Prevent My Kitten Or Adult Cat From Suckling? There are two reasons why kittens may have a suckling problem; you can determine this by looking at these two reasons. The first would ...
Know What Your Cat's Meow Means
How Do You Know What A Kitten Wants By Its Meow? I'm going to give you three, actually four different meows. A silent meow - that means he's hungry and wants you to feed him. ...
A Kitten Care Video on Solutions for Kittens Eating Trash
How Do I Stop My Kitten or Cat From Eating Out Of the Trash? The simple answer to this question; stop feeding your cat table food. If you have been feeding your cat table food ...
Make Your Kitty Healthy and Fit
By Elaine Abigayle · 13 years ago
Oftentimes you will notice that your particular pussy-cat is apparently just a little on the heavy side. Your kitty might have grown very lazy and a bit spoiled lying throughout the house all day long. ...
Help Your Own Cat to Lose Weight
By Elaine Abigayle · 13 years ago
From time to time you will notice that your particular kitty appears to be a little upon the weighty side. Your kitty may have grown sluggish as well as a little bit spoiled cuddled around ...
Is Your Cat Not Eating and is Your Cat’s Weight Loss a Concern?
By Chris Palmer · 13 years ago
Cats can be pretty finicky eaters at times. It’s part of their charming personalities. When your cat turns its nose up at food, don’t worry too much. The same as people, they can have days ...
Kitten-Proof your Home
By Derrick Anderson · 13 years ago
If you are considering bringing a kitten into your home or recently have, you will want to make sure that your house is kitten-proof. All kittens will be curious about their new environment and will ...
Cats and Scratching
By Derrick Anderson · 13 years ago
All cats like to scratch and dig their claws into things. This is just a natural characteristic of cats. It's as natural for them as eating and sleeping. The scratching action is good for a ...
Choosing The Right Groomer for Your Cat in Newburgh, NY
By John Lizard · 13 years ago
For all cat owners, their cat is top priority. You want your cat to be healthy, strong and well-groomed all the time. Choosing a groomer for your cat is an essential part of your cats ...
Cat Dental Care - Free Info
By George Sandler · 13 years ago
Cat dental care is mandatory to be sure your pet enjoys a clean bill of health among other stuff. Cats also need their teeth to be taken cared of as it can lead them to ...
My 5 Favorite Advantages Of Small Cat Flaps
By Shaun Baird · 13 years ago
If you want a small cat flap there are a number of brand names and designs you can choose from. It is often hard to decide on a good one if you are unsure which ...
Treating Fleas On Cats
By Carolynne Woods · 13 years ago
It is important to understand some things about treating fleas on cats. If left to live on the surface of your cat's skin - fleas can be the main cause of some loathsome diseases. Cats ...
Why Cats Purr
It can be a fuzzy moment when your feline friend jumps up into your lap and begins to purr - they are content and you feel relaxed too. Sometimes as cat owners, we love nothing ...
Keeping Cats From Scratching Your Furniture
How can you put a stop to your cats or cats from scratching the furniture? The sofa, chairs, curtains etc. First we should understand why our feline friends are always scratching the furniture. Why Do ...
5 Important Points To Consider Before Purchasing A Cat
By Lyn Nunn · 13 years ago
5 IMPORTANT POINTS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING A CAT Contrary to popular belief, cats can be demanding of your time. We've heard so many people say that they prefer cats, because they don't need much ...
Cat Training Tips – How long can a Cat be Left Alone?
By Lilibeth Thompson · 13 years ago
Cat training is not as easy as teaching a dog to sit, stay or heel but it can be rewarding. Some of the most basic things to teach your pet cat are to use the ...
Treatment of Hairballs in Cats, How to Cure Hairballs
By Cooper Coy · 13 years ago
Why cats hairball cough? Occasionally, hairball can pass through the body of a cat in the normal way of food, but because the skin can not be digested, cats often get rid of fur balls ...