Exotic Animals

Related categories
What You Need to Know About Leopard Geckos
By Michael Corben · 13 years ago
If you have made a decision to have your own Leopard Gecko and raise them as pets, then you should get yourself familiar with the significant basic facts that go together with providing fantastic leopard ...
Dealing with Leopard Gecko
Leopard geckos are generally healthy animals. But this does not mean that they are free from acquiring diseases. Good thing is majority of these diseases can be prevented as long as proper care is given ...
Identifying a Reputable Leopard Gecko Breeder
If you are a newbie in the field of leopard gecko raising and you are planning to buy one to be raised as your own pet, then this article can be a very huge help ...
Leopard Gecko Tail - Should You Worry When It Falls Off?
By Lilly Green · 13 years ago
The Leopard gecko tail is part of the rare marks a reptile has got. When a keeper gets a chance to personally see the dropping of its tail makes it overwhelming and gratifying to its ...
Common Problems of Leopard Gecko – Lost Tail
If you decide to purchase an exotic animal as a pet, you should be ready to face the fact that part of the package deal of deciding on an exotic pet as a domestic companion ...
Albino Leopard Gecko – A Rare Leopard Gecko
For people who know so much about the facts concerning the albino leopard gecko, it is not unusual for them to know that this gecko’s variety is expensive. Before, the reason why albino leopard geckos ...
Leopard Gecko Information: What Are Leopard Geckos and Their Fascinating Qualities?
Basic Leopard Gecko Information. Leopard gecko or eublepharis macularius are part of the lizard family. These breeds have originated from the Middle East and Asian Region particularly in Afghanistan, India and Pakistan. The leopard geckos’ ...
Leopard Gecko Origin
The leopard gecko is a member of the reptilian class of animals. It is also known to be one of the smallest reptiles in the world. Some tiny geckos are known to only grow to ...
So, You Want a Pet Rat?
By Derrick Anderson · 13 years ago
Domestic rats need a lot of attention and care. It is always suggested that you purchase a pet rat for you or your dear or near one from a reputed breeder only. Where to buy ...
Things You Need To Consider When Buying Exotic Pets For Sale
By Dan Hatcher · 13 years ago
If you are looking for interesting pets to take care of at home, then exotic pets for sale will be a good choice for you. I cannot blame you if you are already tired of ...
Koalas and Kangaroos
By Angela Ruan · 13 years ago
Koalas and kangaroos are Australia's unique mammals. Australia's unique animals, Koala also known as koala, is an arboreal marsupial. Koala means "without water", adult koalas generally 60-120 cm in length and weighing 8-10 kg. Each ...
2010 Big Cat Wins Animal Lovers vs Animal Terrorists
By Doug Smith · 13 years ago
I find this hard to write. I have put it off for two days, but need to record it while it is still fresh in my mind and while I have the notes, sent out ...
Ferret Diet Health And Nutrition
By Maria Jacksoin · 13 years ago
A ferret's diet is a crucial element for a long life, without a proper diet ferrets are at risk for various health problems. Ferrets are carnivores (meat eaters); therefore they cannot survive unless their a ...
Getting Ready to Bring Your Ferret Home
By Maria Jax · 13 years ago
Bringing your ferret home? Here are a few tips you should know. Picking the spot where your ferret will spend most of their time is important, it should be a comfortable, safe place. 1. When ...
Do I Need To Buy A Ferret Hammock?
By Maria Jackson · 13 years ago
You really should consider buying a ferret hammock for your furry friend. Ferrets love to sleep and hide in soft dark spaces. On average, an adult ferret sleeps about 18 hours a day. For this ...
Are Baby Ferrets Hard To Take Care Of?
You ought to give your baby ferret the best care. It is better to wait until a baby is around six week old before separating them from the mother. You should learn about caring for ...
COUGAR Species Spotlight
What is the Species? Puma concolor coryi. The Florida Panther is a subspecies of cougar that has adapted to the subtropical environment of Florida. How Many Panthers Are Left? Only 80 to 100 panthers still ...
Pet Ferret Care Information And Tips
If you have or you are considering buying ferret, you must keep in mind that a lot of time is needed to care for them. Ferrets are exotic animals and because they originate from the ...
Children's Worm Farm: Tips On How To Set It Up
By Hank Gordon · 13 years ago
Having children is probably the greatest things in the world. If you are a mother or father you no doubt know that they pretty much like the grossest most disgusting things ever. Most children have ...
White Tigers Are All Inbred and Crossbred
I've been working in the area behind Nirvana for the past several days and have had the pleasure of hearing tour guides talking about the white tiger issue.  I have heard the amazement in the ...