Foods & Drinks

The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
By Kevin Smith · 3 years ago
One of the most popular products on the list of proper nutrition is certainly flax seeds that have played an important role in human health for more than 5000 years. Until now, they have been ...
Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
By Allen Yu · 3 years ago
Tea can actually be stored for a long time, but its essence is still agricultural products and has a shelf life. Within the shelf life, the main factors that cause tea deterioration are: First, light. ...
Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
By Towfique Elahe · 4 years ago
Inexperienced coffee smoothie, vegan chocolate chop bar, protein shakes for vanilla, pineapple kale, avocado, perfect green tea, grenade benefits Allow it: you generally just don't eat your greens inside the attitude. If you have the ...
3 simple guidelines you need to remember when buying wine online
By Russ Mann · 4 years ago
The business sector has come a long way. Initially, people would exchange goods for other goods but nowadays, people exchange goods and services for money. That is not all, nowadays you can also pay for ...
5 Reasons to Drink Coffee
By John Walker · 4 years ago
While starting every morning with a cup of steaming coffee doesn’t seem out of the ordinary, here are five health-related reasons to celebrate the special day with an extra cup. 1) Coffee drinkers tend to ...
How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
By Nancy Whitman · 4 years ago
If you are an expert in drinking and identifying sweet white wines and other types of wines, then you don’t need to read this. This is for those people that are still new in identifying ...
How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
By Allen Yu · 4 years ago
Pu-erh tea is a post-fermented tea. Over time, Pu-erh tea itself will change, and under certain conditions, the taste will become more and more mellow. Whether the Puer tea at home is loose or pressed ...
What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
By Zack Walter · 4 years ago
An allergic reaction occurs when the body’s immune system overreacts to an allergen.A food allergy is an immune-mediated adverse reaction to a particular food. For someone with a food allergy, eating or swallowing even a ...
The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
By Dawn Ellis · 4 years ago
Pop-up restaurants and bars are on the increase, with more and more appearing each year. In fact, pop-up food and drink events are the fastest-growing event type with an 82% year-over-year growth. Pop-up restaurants and ...
Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
Speaking of the characteristics of Pu-erh tea, I think there are raw materials in addition to the piling process, that is, Yunnan big leaf seeds. Yunnan big leaf tea tree, its origin is in the ...
Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
The distance between raw Pu-erh and cooked is not just a huge distance. Between the two, there is a great difference in appearance, taste and efficacy. Let ’s take a look together. Very different appearance ...
Reasons to Choose a Water Dispenser
By Kent Chee · 4 years ago
Water dispensers are great at keeping drinking water safe, and that's why most offices use them. Other than the office, you can also use dispensers at home. Since there are multiple options to choose from, ...
What To Order For Delivery When Trying Indian Food First Time
By Brittany Wolfe · 4 years ago
If you want to order Indian food for delivery in NY but aren’t sure which dish you should try first, then this list is for you. Indian cuisine is well-known for its rich variety of ...
Bagel Sliced Bread
By Rasel Mia · 4 years ago
The Fuss Over Bagel Sliced Bread Should bagels be sliced like sliced bread? Here are the opposing views. When Netizens agree to disagree, and especially so when they outright disagree, the results can be amusing ...
St. Paul Mountain - Crest of the Blue Ridge
By Liam Kirk · 4 years ago
Yesterday I visited the St. Paul Mountain Vineyard. Officially it opens at 11 am, I arrived about 11:30. No other visitors were present. The farm atmosphere was definitely in the air - rows and rows ...
Henderson County Vineyards
By Liam Kirk · 4 years ago
I first came to Western North Carolina in 2006. The beauty of the mountains & forests made me yearn to return. The opportunity arose and I did not hesitate. I am fortunate to live in ...
What to have for Dinner
By Anselm Anyoha · 4 years ago
My previous article "What to have for lunch," attracted many readers. Since dinner comes after lunch, I also wanted to talk about what to have dinner. Dieticians and clinicians always tell people what not to ...
How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
By Sam Rees · 4 years ago
Meat Replacer products are a current and future problem for the beef industry. They take claim to have a better more satisfying product than beef. I heard at a cattlemen’s meeting in Joplin Mo, meat ...
Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
By William Blake · 4 years ago
Nowadays fantasy cakes have become very common. There are multiple flavors to buy fantasy cakes online. Mint cookies and cream cake was a new addition for me. It has mint buttercream sandwiched between cookie studded ...
Eat All You Can Restaurants
By Jefferson Allen · 4 years ago
Best Filipino Buffet Restaurants The Filipino food scene is quite diverse with very many dishes on offer. For most people, choosing a single favorite is all too challenging? How about getting to eat all you ...