ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Religion Articles
Home Social Issues Religion

• Let us go forward for God By Gerry Legister
    God told Moses to tell the people to go forward Then the LORD said to Moses, 2 "Tell the Israelites to turn back and encamp near Pi Hahiroth, between .... The time is now, God wants his people to have an awareness of the need to move forward with the ministry, not retreat, not looking back with hesitancy.

• The Loss of Abundant Life By Gerry Legister
    All of mankind is plague with the nature of sinfulness that we have inherited from Adamís transgression. Being born again takes us back to the very first .... the time came when God send his only begotten son, our Lord Jesus to die on the cross for our sins, so that we may have life and have more abundantly.

• The Hog -pen Experience By Reginald Lee
    This is a subject that the spirit of the Lord gave to me. This is my testimony, and experience that I have had with the Lord, that was very unique in that .... spirit of Jesus that reaches out even now? The prodigal son represents the hog Ė pen experience. What will it take for you to come out of the hog Ė pen?

• The Way to Finding Purpose in Life By Jimi Akanbi
    Almost every human on the earth does not grasp that he or she has a unique God-given purpose in life given to them while in their motherís womb, including .... not like wastage of any benefits He endows to man. Begin to seek after and find your God-given destiny, and not a duplicate of another humanís destiny.

• Belief in Angels By Dr. Ismail Ulukus
    Dear Readers, The second pillar of faith is belief in Angels. Angels belong to The Amr Alam (The Command World or The Angelic World), which is one .... Be entrusted to Allah. ---------------- [1] http://www.dinimizislam.com/detay.asp?Aid=1711 [2] http://www.dinimizislam.com/detay.asp?Aid=3664

• Science does not deny the existence of Allah (swt) By Dr. Ismail Ulukus
    Dear Readers, I would like to explain another important subject within believing in Allah. Some of the scientists think that religion is a "dogma .... is their true nature" to Allah (swt) rather than his mind. As the poet stated, the scale of mind do not weigh such a load. Be entrusted to Allah.

• Muhkam and mutashabih verses of Qur'an By Dr. Ismail Ulukus
    Dear Readers, Allah is excluded from space and time. In other words, He exists without a location and as timeless. Time and space concepts are the .... Allah. ------------------------------- [1] http://www.dinimizislam.com/mobile/detay.asp?Aid=5013 [2] http://www.dinimizislam.com/detay.asp?Aid=477

• Heirs According to Sharia By Hassan Elhais
    Principles of Succession: Shariah lays down the relations that qualify as heirs following the death of an individual. The deceasedís estate can only be .... authorities to necessitate the transfer of shares or liquidation. Any minor children are automatically placed under the guardianship of the surviving parent.

• Overcoming Fear in Doing God's Will By Joseph B. Glosenger
    Fear can be overcome. Even very fearful Christians can become brave. In my own experience of overcoming fear, I've found wisdom which I hope, dear .... read any part of this article receive these things, that God's will be in done in the lives of all, and that all men come to love our LORD God. Amen.

• Blessings Follow in Serving God By Joseph B. Glosenger
    I'm writing this article to encourage whoever reads to devote their life to God; true blessings come to us when we do the works which God has for us .... your life will be very fruitful for God's kingdom. I look forward to seeing you on the new earth. May God bless you richly. In Jesus' name, amen.

• Paul Chehade - Summaries of World Religions. By Paul Chehade
    Paul Chehade - Summaries of World Religions. The world's principal religions and spiritual traditions may be classified into a small number of major .... wish to turn you away from your religious beliefs or traditions. I see all religions as part of human history. Paul Chehade:. Honor and Truth

• The Gift of Evangelism By Riley Stephenson
    "Riley, I would love to do what you do, but I donít have the gift of evangelism." The words came from a well-meaning Christian who was referring .... in order to see miracles and signs following. All you need do is listen to the little promptings you get every day from the Lordóand then be obedient!

• 4 Steps to Christian Inspiration By Boyce Cerney
    Many times we study how to do things faster and better but we skip the essential step of inspiration. When we are inspired by the Holy Spirit we have a .... You have my permission to reprint and distribute this article as long as it is distributed in its entirety, including all links. © Sean Mize 2006

• Did you know why Buddha is called the enlightened one? By Thesakshat Experience
    According to Buddhism, Siddhartha Gautama was born about the sixth century B.C., in a royal family. When he was a young adult, several experiences with .... are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."

• Is Jesus the Third Temple? By Brennan Mcmahon
    According to the Tanakh (Old Testament) and ancient days, where did God dwell while on earth? The tabernacle, and then the temple. Always with the Ark .... or allegorically throughout by most Jewish scholars. So why, I ask, can't the mentions of the temple in Ezekiel be open for interpretation as well?

RSS Feed

Articles 1 - 15 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial