Religion

St. Michael Prayer & Guardian Angel Prayer
By Romeo Hernandez · 13 years ago
ANGELS: FROM THE TEACHINGS OF SAINT THOMAS AQUINAS The following is from the teachings of St. Thomas Aquinas, from the Summa Theologica Ia, The First Part, Questions: 50-64 and Questions: 106-114 as presented in the ...
My God My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?
By Gregory St.james · 13 years ago
In the book of Matthews of the New Testament, I am sure that we all have read the story of Jesus being crucified on the cross. Many scholars have come up with the reason for ...
St. Michael Prayer & Guardian Angel Prayer
By Romeo Hernandez · 13 years ago
ANGELS: FROM THE TEACHINGS OF SAINT THOMAS AQUINAS The following is from the teachings of St. Thomas Aquinas, from the Summa Theologica Ia, The First Part, Questions: 50-64 and Questions: 106-114 as presented in the ...
Does God Determine The Bad Things That Happen In The World?
By Collin Trenery · 13 years ago
A common question for those considering the existence of God is whether or not God has anything to do with all the bad things that are happening around the world today. Many people will submit ...
Did Jesus Christ Die For Everyone?
A huge debate in the Christian community today is whether or not Jesus Christ died for every single human being or only a specific group of people that the Bible calls "God's Elect." Those who ...
Personality Traits Of A Number 7 Heart Desire Number
By Bob Winston · 13 years ago
In numerology, each number has a very specific meaning. However, the meaning of any number also depends on its underlying core number. So, for example, the heart's desire number 7 has a slightly different meaning ...
How Terrible Is Our Sin Before a Holy God?
It is an unfortunate fact that we as humans can not truly understand how much God hates sin. In the same way that a fish is not aware or does not understand that it is ...
Parkview Christian Church - Lockport IL | Churches in Lockport, IL
By Brian Hunt · 13 years ago
Truth Be Told #1 – Jesus Christ Lawman "I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from ...
Accepting God's Grace
By Edith Hancock · 13 years ago
A lot of people are carrying emotional baggage around with them. And what I mean by emotional baggage is guilt from things that they've done wrong in the past. Jesus said, "Come to Me, all ...
If God Exists Then Why Is There Death And Suffering In The World?
One of the most common questions for people who are not sure whether or not God exists is "Why is there so much death and suffering in the world? Would a loving God allow such ...
Is Gambling a Sin According To The Bible?
In today's culture the concept and act of gambling is often looked down upon as being something that destroys people's lives and many Christians or other Bible believers claim that it is a Sin. They ...
Is Hell Real? What Does The Bible Say?
It is fairly common today for many Bible believing people and organizations to deny the existence of hell in the sense of eternal conscious torment. One such group is the Watchtower Society of the Jehovah's ...
Do We Cease To Exist After Death According To The Bible?
There are those who claim to believe in the Bible who have come to conclusion that after death we cease to exist, and that there is no heaven and no hell or any sort of ...
Is The Doctrine of Election Unfair and Unjust?
A common objection to the doctrine of Election taught by Calvinism is that election is completely unfair and unjust on the part of God to choose those who would be saved and leave the rest ...
Does God Hate the Sin But Love the Sinner?
It is extremely common for many people who call themselves Christians today to promote the Idea that God hates the sin but loves the sinner. This false claim that God loves everyone arises from a ...
Does John 3:16 and "Whosoever" Refute Calvinism and Election?
The most common objection to Calvinism and the idea that God has an elect people and has chosen who will be saved rather than leaving it up to men to save themselves is the reference ...
What Are Christian Ministries?
By Jeremy Smith · 13 years ago
Many individuals think that Christian ministries are organizations that simply show concern for those in poverty. Other people believe that these ministries are groups of Christians devoted to demonstrating Christ's compassion to people everyday. However, ...
The Difference Between Fatalism and Determinism
It is common for people who disagree with Calvinism and Reformed Theology to accuse those who believe in such things as being "Fatalistic." This is a major false accusation that results from people failing to ...
Can a Non-Calvinist Believe in Eternal Security?
It is extremely common for people who call themselves Christians in the world today to reject the doctrines of Calvinism because it denies the idea that mankind has a "free will" and that God is ...
How could I win my woman back
By Gudrun Burris · 13 years ago
Often when a relationship goes to an abrupt end, either one or both parties involved may still be in doubt that the end is really the end, and this is mainly correct when a relationship ...