Religion

How could I win my woman back
By Gudrun Burris · 13 years ago
Often when a relationship goes to an abrupt end, either one or both parties involved may still be in doubt that the end is really the end, and this is mainly correct when a relationship ...
If God Created Us Then Who Created God?
By Collin Trenery · 13 years ago
One of the most common questions that is asked by those who are unsure about what they believe about God is "If God Created Us Then Who Created God?" While this question appears to be ...
Atheists Believe in Miracles Too
It is extremely common for atheists to run around accusing Christians of being illogical in their beliefs of God and God's miracles. What atheists fail to realize is that they indeed hold their own beliefs ...
Personality Traits Of A Number 5 Expression Number
By Bob Winston · 13 years ago
All numerology numbers have a very specific meaning. However, the meaning of the numerology numbers 1-9 also depend on their underlying core number. So, for example, the expression number 5 has a slightly different meaning ...
Beach Wedding Dresses to Sheath Your Perfect Day
By Lakeisha Nichols · 13 years ago
Beach wedding dresses must be up to the task of being very romantic while, at the same time, doing well in the special beach ingredients of sand, wind and sea. You have got a superb ...
Connect With The Divine. A Speech From Sri Swami Vishwananda
By Christian Point · 13 years ago
When we take a look at the saints in Christianity of Hinduism, we will quickly notice that if a person tries to abandon his life to God, God will then bound in that person. The ...
The Truth About Once Saved Always Saved and The Eternal Security of the Believer
A major topic of debate among Christians around the world today is based on the "eternal security" of the believer. Many people hold the position that once a person is saved, they are eternally secured ...
The Seven Jewish Wedding Blessings – a Secular Humanistic Version
By Rabbi David Gruber · 13 years ago
Many interfaith/Jewish weddings include the Seven Blessings. I was asked to officiate a ceremony, with a Secular Humanistic non-theistic Hebrew/English version of the Seven Blessings. I searched for a Hebrew version (I found only one ...
Church Growth - How to Use Videos to Grow Your Online Ministry
By Earl Hall · 13 years ago
Are you wondering why your church website never grows? Or worse, is the same situation happening to your local ministry? Both are stagnant? Recruiting members online sounds simple but practically not as easy as how ...
Does 1 Timothy 2:4 Refute Calvinism and Limited Atonement?
Many people who call themselves Christians today have a big problem with the Calvinistic teaching that Jesus Christ's death on the cross was not for every single individual, but rather for a particular people called ...
Common Misunderstandings Concerning Calvinism and Reformed Theology
There is a great deal of misunderstandings and misconceptions among many Christians today concerning the subject of "Calvinism" or "Reformed Theology." Many people claim that Calvinism is an evil cult-like theology that teaches incorrect doctrine ...
Are Christian Articles Helpful Spiritually?
By Francis Hirak · 13 years ago
By reading Christian articles can one get the true understanding of God’s ways that will be helpful for us in our spiritual lives? For the spiritual temple we form within, is to be adorned with ...
Was The Universe Created by God? Creation Or the Big Bang Theory?
A subject of constant debate around the world today is whether or not there is a God that created us and everything around us. Many people are uncertain as to what to believe, and call ...
Read advice about - how to win back lost love
By Hannelore Wallace · 13 years ago
You must in fact think hard about the relationship and your ex before you do anything. Think about how things used to be and how they will be now. Try to be as balanced as ...
Romantic Advice You Guys Can Rely On
By Kayle Powers · 13 years ago
Guys usually set their beloved's heart a'flutter through the courtship phase with romantic gestures and passionate dates, yet too often, once you're married, these kinds of romantic events often gradually disappear. Women are romantic creatures. ...
Church Construction Consulting - Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton Roads
By Donald Mills · 13 years ago
"And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock." - Matthew (ch. VII, v. 25) Q. ...
Our Beliefs About the Afterlife Shape Us Here And Now. Do You Know What You Believe?
By Doug Hall · 13 years ago
Jennifer, only eleven years old, was about to die of cancer, and I came to the hospital at her family's request. There was clearly something she wanted to say and couldn't. "What's it going to ...
Everyone Lives Eternally
By Robert Mccluskey · 13 years ago
In the scriptural book of Jeremiah, God tries to motivate the prophet by way of stating: "Before I actually created you in your mother's womb I recognized you, before you were delivered I consecrated you; ...
Is Jesus Christ God? Biblical Proof That Jesus Christ of the Bible Was and is God
Is Jesus Christ God? There are many different religions around today that are centered around the very same book: The Bible. One of the most controversial topics of discussion when it comes to the Bible ...
Is God and the Bible Anti Gun? Gun Ownership and Self Defense in the Bible
There has always been a disagreement among Bible readers and believers as to whether or not it is right in the eyes of God for people to use physical force to defend themselves and others. ...