Religion

From The Kingdom Of Darkness
By Agwom Izang Itse · 3 years ago
From the Kingdom of Darkness. Col 1:12-14; Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the legacy of the holy people in light: Who hath conveyed us from the ...
10 Bible Verses about Love and Trust
By Redza Harahap · 3 years ago
God created humans by pairs. He created men and women that in the end they could be together and form whose name is family. What do you think about love and trust? The Bible verse ...
Are You Slow To Manifest The Things You Want
By Agwom Izang Itse · 4 years ago
Maybe you have define out the entirety of your objectives on paper. You have an unmistakable expectation to make things work this time around yet in spite of your earnest attempts you despite everything have ...
Is Salvation Based On Grace Or Works?
By Agwom Izang Itse · 4 years ago
Some in the congregation in Galatia were hawking a principle of salvation by works. Paul asks and answers three sensation inquiries of those Galatians who were attempting to sell this precept. These three inquiries and ...
What Is Salvation ?
By Kevin Bart · 4 years ago
The Need For Salvation There is one very critical issue that needs to be settled before you can ever begin to deepen your relationship and fellowship with God. Do you have a reconciled personal relationship ...
Order Rosh hashanah Gifts
By Allan Levey · 4 years ago
WHAT IS ROSH HASHANAH? Rosh Hashanah (ראש השנה) is the Jewish New Year. It falls once a year during the month of Tishrei and occurs ten days before Yom Kippur. Together, Rosh HaShanah and Yom ...
Why You Should Know Your Bloodline
By Maurice Obonyo · 4 years ago
Why A Bloodline Cannot Be Changed Outside God When a person who has been in the enemy’s lineage has been saved, it does not matter whether he was once of the enemy. What matters is ...
The Masks & Fruit of false teachers in the Church of God
By Liliane Binnyuy · 4 years ago
"Now there were false prophets among the people, just as there also will be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction ...
An Open Letter to Religious Leaders
By June Stepansky · 4 years ago
Primitive groups millions of year ago began religious practices in response to their fear of the unknown and often terrifying world in which they lived, and to try to understand the mysterious forces of the ...
Who is eligible for Zakat?
By Muminah Tannous · 4 years ago
What is Zakat? Zakat is also known as Zakah and it is one of five pillars of Islam. It is very compulsory for every person but it is not essential for those persons, who are ...
The Sinner’s Need Of Christ – Steps To Christ, Chapter 1
By Smithsfalls Adventist · 5 years ago
Welcome to Chapter 1: The Sinner’s Need of Christ In Short: Why does sinner need help? Why only Christ could provide that remedy? Mankind was originally: endowed with noble abilities with a well-balanced mind perfect ...
Meditating with the Dalai Lama
By Carolyn Molnar · 6 years ago
I’ve got spirit and the Dalai Lama to thank for guiding me back to meditation. And a rude driver that cut me off while I was driving around, trying to get the ingredients I needed ...
Everything you should know about voyante sérieuse
By Vanessa Zak · 6 years ago
Do you wish to know more about clairvoyance and also develop your abilities? To understand the same you should be aware of the essential effects of clairvoyance in making the human mind more contented and ...
Teej: Celebrating the Union of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati
By Sukanya Mohapatra · 6 years ago
Teej India is a land of diverse cultures, with each state having their own traditions and festivals. Teej is one such festival which is mainly celebrated in the northern part of India, mainly Rajasthan and ...
Let us go forward for God
By Gerry Legister · 7 years ago
God told Moses to tell the people to go forward Then the LORD said to Moses, 2 "Tell the Israelites to turn back and encamp near Pi Hahiroth, between Migdol and the sea. They are ...
The Loss of Abundant Life
By Gerry Legister · 7 years ago
All of mankind is plague with the nature of sinfulness that we have inherited from Adam’s transgression. Being born again takes us back to the very first beginning, to get a better understanding of the ...
The Hog -pen Experience
By Reginald Lee · 7 years ago
This is a subject that the spirit of the Lord gave to me. This is my testimony, and experience that I have had with the Lord, that was very unique in that the fruit of ...
The Way to Finding Purpose in Life
By Jimi Akanbi · 7 years ago
Almost every human on the earth does not grasp that he or she has a unique God-given purpose in life given to them while in their mother’s womb, including believers. Hence the convenient action they ...
Belief in Angels
By Dr. Ismail Ulukus · 8 years ago
Dear Readers, The second pillar of faith is belief in Angels. Angels belong to The Amr Alam (The Command World or The Angelic World), which is one of the two big worlds which was created ...
Science does not deny the existence of Allah (swt)
By Dr. Ismail Ulukus · 8 years ago
Dear Readers, I would like to explain another important subject within believing in Allah. Some of the scientists think that religion is a "dogma" and the most important obstacle of science. This is certainly a ...