Religion

Muhkam and mutashabih verses of Qur'an
By Dr. Ismail Ulukus · 8 years ago
Dear Readers, Allah is excluded from space and time. In other words, He exists without a location and as timeless. Time and space concepts are the concepts belong to the material world. On the other ...
Heirs According to Sharia
By Hassan Elhais · 9 years ago
Principles of Succession: Shariah lays down the relations that qualify as heirs following the death of an individual. The deceased’s estate can only be transferred to persons who qualify as heirs under Shariah Law principles. ...
Overcoming Fear in Doing God's Will
By Joseph B. Glosenger · 9 years ago
Fear can be overcome. Even very fearful Christians can become brave. In my own experience of overcoming fear, I've found wisdom which I hope, dear reader, will help you to find victory in your walk ...
Blessings Follow in Serving God
By Joseph B. Glosenger · 9 years ago
I'm writing this article to encourage whoever reads to devote their life to God; true blessings come to us when we do the works which God has for us. God pays us in hefty dividends ...
Paul Chehade - Summaries of World Religions.
By Paul Chehade · 9 years ago
Paul Chehade - Summaries of World Religions. The world's principal religions and spiritual traditions may be classified into a small number of major groups, although this is by no means a uniform practice. In world ...
The Gift of Evangelism
By Riley Stephenson · 9 years ago
"Riley, I would love to do what you do, but I don’t have the gift of evangelism." The words came from a well-meaning Christian who was referring to my street ministry. At the time I ...
Did you know why Buddha is called the enlightened one?
By Thesakshat Experience · 10 years ago
According to Buddhism, Siddhartha Gautama was born about the sixth century B.C., in a royal family. When he was a young adult, several experiences with the outside world made him want to seek out a ...
4 Steps to Christian Inspiration
By Boyce Cerney · 10 years ago
Many times we study how to do things faster and better but we skip the essential step of inspiration. When we are inspired by the Holy Spirit we have a wealth of ability with which ...
Is Jesus the Third Temple?
By Brennan Mcmahon · 10 years ago
According to the Tanakh (Old Testament) and ancient days, where did God dwell while on earth? The tabernacle, and then the temple. Always with the Ark of the Covenant, right? Now, remember this conversation Jesus ...
The Vatican Christens Telescope on Mount Graham "Lucifer"
By Cynthia Long · 11 years ago
The Vatican, the Jesuits and the University of Arizona unveiled an optical telescope on Mount Graham in Arizona named "Lucifer". The Vatican's Mount Graham Telescope was named "Lucifer" by the German team who built it. ...
Why Christians Should Support Israel
By Michael Evans · 11 years ago
Almost all the Christians who live in the present world have paid their attention towards the Gaza. They are supporting Israel in this matter and plenty of reasons are available for them to support Israel. ...
Knowing About The Dream
By Gary White · 11 years ago
From its birth, Israel has been threatened by a lot of problems and challenges, but it held itself and journeyed the path of development. This is not something new for the Jews. From the very ...
Here's Why I Adore Being a Praise and Worship Leader
By Cllifford Aho · 11 years ago
Being a Praise and Worship Leader is Something I actually love! I love the calling, I like seeing the congregation lost in worship and I even love the preparation, practice and set up! Being a ...
Why Listen to a Worship Leader Podcast?
By Gregory J Stipp · 11 years ago
A worship leader podcast can form a solid foundation for the development of your ministry gifting and help educate you how to become more effective in your chosen field. What Precisely is a Worship Leader ...
What young people think of religion and will I still need my wooden rosary beads
By Alexander Castle · 11 years ago
After recently reading a report on the book ‘Unchristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks about Christianity: And Why It Matters’, there have been several questions which I feel need addressing. The basic premise of ...
The Meaning Behind Not Eating From The Tree Of Knowledge
By Eric Robert Nielsen · 11 years ago
Tree Knowledge Many people believe the Garden of Eden’s Tree of Knowledge is a physical location on earth. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Tree Knowledge is found when someone turns within as Jesus ...
Forgiveness Is True Freedom
By Natacha Cann · 11 years ago
Forgiveness and reconciliation will give you a sense of true freedom. With that freedom, you can leave your past behind and move into all God has planned for your life. Ephesians 2:10 is one of ...
How to Lead Worship With Anointing
By Gregory J Stipp · 11 years ago
Are you longing to learn how to lead worship with real anointing? You need to think about 2 things if you will turn into a powerful leader in your church, then it's a must to ...
Pascal's Wager in the Nutshell
By Jamie Cassata · 11 years ago
Most of us have heard of Pascal's Wager. Here is the argument in a nutshell: if one does not see the force of the various arguments for God's existence, one must "wager," or "bet," on ...
Jesus the Christ - His Love and Nature
By Faye Hines · 11 years ago
Likewise imagining what Jesus looked like, the way Jesus the Christ walked and talked is in addition a mystery. Details on the Lord’s favorite meals and moment in time of the daylight hours is a ...