ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Religion Articles
Home Social Issues Religion

• How To Help Historical Mission San Luis Rey By Mark Nikolic
    Over 200 years of history are preserved in Mission San Luis Rey, California's "King of the Missions". Naming Mission San Luis Rey as the charitable .... valuable discounts. Benefits are commensurate with the level of membership. Thank you for helping preserve Mission San Luis Rey for future generations.

• Is Adultery "Just" Another Sin? By Edward Mrkvicka
    The Bible says we are not to commit adultery, yet, sadly, we know approximately 70% of all marriages include at least one affair. The commandment regarding .... but as He who called you [is] holy, you also be holy in all [your] conduct, because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy." (1 Peter 1:13-16)

• Return to the Altar of God By Graeme Hotter
    "From there he went on toward the hills east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. There he built an altar to .... wicked city of Sodom and lost everything. Letís not get to the end of our race and have run it in vain like Lot did but repent and be blessed like Abram.

• Tip Nine How To Study The Bible By Timmy Goodenough
    Hello my friend, I'll assist you to learn how to study the Bible. We ought to use dictionaries. Notice that the word is in the plural form, "dictionaries .... visit the website below, please be so kind as to share your comment. We wish to listen to your ideas, and the way, that you feel. A thousand thanks to you.

• Mexican Day Of Dead By Mark Nikolic
    Dia de los Muertos is celebrated around the same time as Halloween, so the two holidays are often meshed together. But the Day of the Dead is actually .... still on earth. They roam the earth for just one day, and then the following midnight, the gates are opened once again to allow the adult souls to descend.

• The Catholic Virginian By Mark Nikolic
    Troubadour, madman, beggar and finally saint are names once hurled at one of the best known and most beloved saints in the Church's calendar. On .... to show us the way to peace so that we may encounter the other in a spirit of fraternal charity, recognizing every encounter as encounter - with Christ.

• How To Know If You're A Real Christian By Edward Mrkvicka
    The Christian of 40-50 years ago is not the Christian of today. In fact, in many instances, they are diametrically opposed. But how can that be? The .... society that openly mocks faithful obedience as being out of touch and passť. Hereís the truth -- being a real Christian is never out of touch or passť.

• Christian Funeral By Mark Nikolic
    Planning a Christian funeral is never an easy thing to do. Saying goodbye to a loved one is difficult. People grieve in different ways. Oftentimes family .... has been donated for use by science. ē After the body has been returned sometime after the death, if the body has been lost or missing for some time.

• Man's Arrogance vs. God's Intelligence By Edward Mrkvicka
    I have noticed an alarming propensity of a number of clergy to interpret Godís Word. In sermons across the country we have pastorís telling us every Sunday .... holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book." (Revelation 22:18-19) I wonít interpret Godís warning -- it speaks for itself.

• On Becoming God's Enemy By Edward Mrkvicka
    I have devoted much of my lay ministry to the subject of adultery and what it does to all involved, the guilty and innocent alike. Of course, only the .... bound you. I beg you not to commit adultery. If you already have, or are, stop it - now! Repent, and God will lovingly welcome you back into His family.

• Righting the Wrongs of Racism--A White Man's Prescription By Steve Boston
    How does a society right the wrong of racism? Can it be done? No one can change history or wipe out the evils of what has been committed in the past. But .... thinking. Righting the wrong of racism must begin with a reconciliation of the conflicts of those beliefs and ideas that give racism its energy and life.

• Be Wiser than the Children of Darkness By Graeme Hotter
    The other night I watched a program on 20/20 about some people in America who are serial competition junkies. All they do is enter competitions all day .... 34;Instead of crying against the darkness we need to turn on the light." http://graemehotter.blogspot.com

• Everybody Needs A Hero By Mike Hall
    I am somewhat of a daydreamer at heart. I suppose I came by this by being an avid reader at a very young age. I spent half my childhood on some battlefield .... 35-40 So what quiet but heroic thing can you do for someone today? Whatever you have a mind to do, donít hesitate. Remember, everybody needs a hero.

• Retreat Centers For Spiritual Retreats By Marko Nikolic
    When was the last time you took time out from your hectic life to concentrate on relaxing and de-stressing your mind? With the multitude of new and inspiring .... The reason for this is that when we turn off the television and cell phones, we are in an environment to affirm our commitment to spiritual priorities.

Articles 76 - 90 :: Prev | .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. | Next

Copyright © 2017 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial