ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Philosophy Articles
Home Social Issues Philosophy

• By buzzin', can Gene Hackman protect atoms from metaphors? By Thomas H Cullen
    The prospect that metaphors are a threat to atoms is an outlandish one. In the real world, people wouldn’t feel that such an idea should be taken seriously .... is a part of life’s internal development, but at the same time the issue is immune to its identity being undermined as a result of this ulterior truth.

• Is the American suburban housewife the only reality that can't speak to reality? By Thomas H Cullen
    American is 1. Suburban is 2. Housewife is 3. 3 doesn’t need 2, but it needs 1. 1 doesn’t need 2 but it needs 3. 2 doesn’t need 1 but it needs 3. .... Raines in The Sentinel elicits the need to act as if the American suburban housewife ought to be a type of reaction to Cristina Raines in The Sentinel.

• Who is the master of the universe? By Thomas H Cullen
    Who is the master of the universe? By Thomas H Cullen On the surface, the ability to discover the identity of the master of the .... why the new revelation feels not just adequate but legitimately inspiring. The master is an equal to all, who can use all to the protection of all.

• Can a press conference become a scientist? By Thomas H Cullen
    Can a press conference become a scientist? By Thomas H Cullen I find this question sacred .... scientist, is the day that trees and motorways can no longer just be trees and motorways, or that opinions and thoughts can just be opinions and thoughts.

• Time in the Spirit World By Carolyn Molnar
    What?? Everyone’s getting ready to celebrate Halloween, and yesterday I saw my first Christmas decorations. Outside a supermarket, three young men were .... decorate the pine trees outside the supermarket. So what if I haven’t bought any holiday gifts yet? There’s no rush to go shopping. I’ve got plenty of time.

• The Summit and Sedona By Carolyn Molnar
    The higher I climbed, the more wobbly my legs felt. According to the map, I was near – if not on top of – an energy vortex. I looked up. The summit of .... back to Sedona, and maybe lead a group of like-minded spiritual seekers as we meditate on the red rocks and experience the tranquil energies of peace.

• Dog Pound Psychic - A revolution in football game predictions By Abigail Je
    If you search the internet for a sports predictions website, you can find numerous results. Some of them work well for the users and a few are just deceptions .... is somehow utilized for the betterment of society. These are the reason we position Dog Pound Psychic to be a revolution in football game predictions.

• My Heart Will Go On And On By Carolyn Molnar
    After a day of giving psychic and mediumistic readings, it’s nice to relax with an avocado smoothie (great for the heart), and a Nora Roberts novel. My .... have passed on. And if you believe that our loved ones in spirit are around to comfort and watch over us, then you believe the heart will go on and on.

• Nietzsche's Descent By Dylan Callens
    The story often told is this: Nietzsche was causing a ruckus in the streets of Turin, Italy, as he made his way to the Piazza Carlo Alberto. Upon arriving .... suffered. There is no doubt that his circumstances led him towards nihilism. His life, and particularly his end, was an exposition of his philosophy.

• Facts of perpetual motion. By Dutoit Kleyngeld
    3 years ago I became interested in the theory of the existence of perpetual motion.I looked it up on the internet and to my surprise I found that a lot .... interesting thing to do.It would not have been so interesting to design,if I did not have a CAD program and a computer,for all the research,to design it on.

• Takers Economy : An Inquiry into Illegal File Sharing By Christopher Stewart
    I've been nearly completely inactive in my social networks since mid-July or so. Not that I wouldn't have liked to participate, but I have been .... a philosophy of endosymbiotism that aims to foster attitudes and behaviours that accord with the ethics of the inherent unseparateness of being. ###

• Is Smoking Weed Bad for You? By Tanisha Adjokatcher
    Is Smoking Weed Bad for You? Well is it? This is the best blog title. The keyword gets 2900 globally and 1900 locally, I will definitely get .... Network-Smoke Some Weed 5. If you love the E-Wallet emails-Smoke Some Weed 6. If You love making money-Smoke Some Weed Is Smoking Weed Bad for You?

• Are You Really For Freedom? By Marc Victor
    I know you say you love freedom. Virtually everyone says they love and value freedom. Even such murderous villains as Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein claimed .... The pastor ultimately backed down. 7 I have even been asked to delete the exclamation point in favor of a question mark. I like the exclamation point.

Articles 31 - 45 :: Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next

Copyright © 2018 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial