Philosophy

If Sylvester Stallone gets the books, does Stone Cold Steve Austin get the pregnancy?
By Thomas Cullen · 5 years ago
Prior to an analysis, I would just like to lay out the question one more time (the first time having been the official title up ahead). "If Sylvester Stallone gets the books, does Stone Cold ...
The Battle of Hastings in 1066 was reality's inability to worship Hollywood
The opposite, of Hollywood being the means to protect the Battle of Hastings is British history being the means to end Hollywood – and British history being a weapon against Hollywood is the past being ...
Why Scarlett Johansson is the visual appearance of fairness
If Scarlett Johansson can be a mother to all men, but not to all women, it’s fascinating to wonder if there’s something wrong. A mother to all men is not a natural mother. A non-natural ...
Should I teach the Taliban to teach the Bush administration to teach the Iraq War to be a father to the actress Talitha Bateman?
By Thomas H Cullen · 5 years ago
If I say "in my mind", I create the problem of presuming that subjectivity can follow objectivity. That objectivity – which means accuracy – actually has the ability to be betrayed; since when should that ...
Is philosophy the way that nightclubs fool Dick Cheney into not protecting sarcasm from nightclubs?
It may not be logical, but it seems natural to associate nightclubs with sarcasm. Sarcasm has many variations, and many different types of mode, but as an abstract idea I don’t see a reason to ...
Disney Princesses, and the threat of women who own non-alcoholic glass bottles
In everyday life, it’s perfectly acceptable for a woman to own alcohol. Women can have jobs, just like men, and they can run for office and they can pay for men just as much as ...
Should all members of the Russian government grow long black hair, and fear neither the British public or American people?
The main point of this question, is that long black hair has no remit. It’s an obvious – or fairly obvious – concept that the more something replicates, and the more that it becomes owned ...
Do the atoms of US presidents want extra-terrestrials to play with themselves?
An extra-terrestrial is a power that belongs to humanity. Extra-terrestrials are a way in which people motivate themselves, and a way in which people find excuses to continue their lives and to continue their functions. ...
Can the American suburban housewife beat Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar?
The dynamic of this scenario, is that a threat which isn’t supposed to be a threat is an actual threat. The basis of the threat is that its existence is predicated on its existence being ...
Neve Campbell's personality, and if it should be used by long black hair to unite reality
For me, long black hair is the crown jewel of reality – both for men and for women. Nothing beats long black hair (not even Jack Mason). Of course, this isn’t meant to imply that ...
Can the Taliban transport the universe into opinions from 1997?
By Thomas H Cullen · 6 years ago
Categorize the Taliban as X, the universe as Y and opinions from 1997 as Z. For X to move Y, Y has to become the inability to move X. For X to move Y into ...
When a haunted house goes to war with sexiness
If a haunted house and sexiness go to war with each other, the visual nature of the battle is hard to imagine. A haunted house is a supernatural house. As a result, the house is ...
When a British Prime Minister talks about Best of the Best 2
In reality, any British Prime Minister thinks about Best of the Best 2 and nothing should come of it. However, it’s also reality that when a British Prime Minister thinks about the 1993 martial arts ...
Is it correct, if it's meant to be enough that the United States feels the balls of a creepy hallway?
In general, I have no problem with the United States feeling the balls of a creepy hallway. The United States component works. Feeling balls works. And a creepy hallway works. What’s intriguing however – though ...
Did reality create the Montreal Screwjob as a way to explain the inability to fly?
Did reality create the Montreal Screwjob as a way to explain the inability to fly? Humans don’t have the ability to fly. Machines let humans fly, but in the grand scheme of things this isn’t ...
By buzzin', can Gene Hackman protect atoms from metaphors?
The prospect that metaphors are a threat to atoms is an outlandish one. In the real world, people wouldn’t feel that such an idea should be taken seriously. However, beyond a certain point in experience ...
Is the American suburban housewife the only reality that can't speak to reality?
American is 1. Suburban is 2. Housewife is 3. 3 doesn’t need 2, but it needs 1. 1 doesn’t need 2 but it needs 3. 2 doesn’t need 1 but it needs 3. 3 is ...
Who is the master of the universe?
Who is the master of the universe? By Thomas H Cullen On the surface, the ability to discover the identity of the master of the universe feels beyond futile. And this is the ability to ...
Can a press conference become a scientist?
Can a press conference become a scientist? By Thomas H Cullen I find this question sacred. Naturally, the idea in and of itself is important, but it’s a case in which the question which represents ...
Time in the Spirit World
By Carolyn Molnar · 6 years ago
What?? Everyone’s getting ready to celebrate Halloween, and yesterday I saw my first Christmas decorations. Outside a supermarket, three young men were stringing lights around several pine trees. Already? I thought, then a dab of ...