Philosophy

The Summit and Sedona
By Carolyn Molnar · 7 years ago
The higher I climbed, the more wobbly my legs felt. According to the map, I was near – if not on top of – an energy vortex. I looked up. The summit of the mountain ...
Dog Pound Psychic - A revolution in football game predictions
By Abigail Je · 7 years ago
If you search the internet for a sports predictions website, you can find numerous results. Some of them work well for the users and a few are just deceptions. Nobody is able to differentiate between ...
My Heart Will Go On And On
By Carolyn Molnar · 7 years ago
After a day of giving psychic and mediumistic readings, it’s nice to relax with an avocado smoothie (great for the heart), and a Nora Roberts novel. My friend Rochelle’s face popped into my mind. I ...
Nietzsche's Descent
By Dylan Callens · 8 years ago
The story often told is this: Nietzsche was causing a ruckus in the streets of Turin, Italy, as he made his way to the Piazza Carlo Alberto. Upon arriving, he found a man whipping a ...
Facts of perpetual motion.
By Dutoit Kleyngeld · 11 years ago
3 years ago I became interested in the theory of the existence of perpetual motion.I looked it up on the internet and to my surprise I found that a lot of people claim that they ...
Takers Economy : An Inquiry into Illegal File Sharing
By Christopher Stewart · 11 years ago
I've been nearly completely inactive in my social networks since mid-July or so. Not that I wouldn't have liked to participate, but I have been engrossed in the redaction of an essay. When I tackled ...
Is Smoking Weed Bad for You?
By Tanisha Adjokatcher · 11 years ago
Is Smoking Weed Bad for You? Well is it? This is the best blog title. The keyword gets 2900 globally and 1900 locally, I will definitely get traffic on this one. Anyway do you smoke ...
Are You Really For Freedom?
By Marc Victor · 12 years ago
I know you say you love freedom. Virtually everyone says they love and value freedom. Even such murderous villains as Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein claimed to love or advocate freedom. "The German people are ...
Why Do Some Affirmations *Work* - and Others Don't?
By Ruthann Stice · 12 years ago
By definition, an affirmation is a statement repeated time and again either verbally or mentally -- or written down. The words of the affirmation statement - in themselves -when spoken, thought of, or written *without* ...
Ancient Aliens & UFO’s
By Vik Chabra · 12 years ago
Unidentified UFO’s challenged human understandings provoking a quest that continues to this day. You have to say that UFO evidences goes back as far as man has left any records at all, because even in ...
Why is it Important to Volunteer?
By Gord And Gertie Guide · 13 years ago
Volunteering is as natural to me as living. You see, I was brought up with the idea that helping others grows me as a person of value and compassion. My parents, however, were very careful ...
How to Get Over Someone - 10 Steps to Help You Out
By Chris Roberts · 13 years ago
If you have ever been dumped, you know that the days following the initial break up can be rough. How you normally would act can be altered just by being dumped. You typically act on ...
Are You The One Who Could Revolutionize the Entire World?
By Harry Warman · 13 years ago
You alone could be the catalyst for entire global transformation. How is this possible, I hear you ask. Well here is a charming true story about social change, entitled "The 100th Monkey" that illustrates how ...
Do Your Appearance and Behavior Show Something Special
By Kim Paul · 13 years ago
The way people look, dress, and act reveals their attitudes and interests. You can tell much about a society's ideas and values by observing the appearance and behavior of its people." It is true that ...
TM & the effect of "ahimsa" in the Yoga Sutra
By Thomas Egenes Phd · 13 years ago
In the Yoga Sutras, the first of the eight limbs of yoga is called "yama". Yama has five aspects, beginning with ahimsa, which means "non-injury" or "non-violence". Mahatma Gandhi made ahimsa famous when he mobilized ...
Virility Ex - The Facts Revealed
By Luna Trujillo · 13 years ago
Virility Ex is rapidly becoming one of the most popular male enlargement products available to buy today. Why is it so poplar? It is because it really works for many thousands of men around the ...
2012 Doomsday And The Arrival Of Planet X
By Ian Basford · 13 years ago
The Mayans: The Mayan Long Count calendar, dating back to at least the 6th century BC, has greater significance to us today because the end-date for this calendar is fast approaching. The Mayan's were a ...
Your Dream: How To make it Come Reality
By Moshood Oseni · 13 years ago
If your dream is not possible in your mind, it will never be possible in your world - Adebajo Today, we shall be going on a trip. It’s going to last a couple of minutes ...
The Physics Of Monatomic Elements
By Everett Karels · 13 years ago
THE PHYSICS OF MONATOMIC ELEMENTS Classical science teaches us that the three phases of matter are gasses, liquids, and solids (and the newer plasmas, Bose-Einstein condensates and liquid crystals). Some solids crystallize into a lattice ...
Giving a Name - Good Meaning and Origin
By Buknoy Nunag · 13 years ago
They say that the first sin you would ever commit to your child is when he/she is not named properly. Though there are names that have personal historical values for the parents, still, it is ...