Philosophy

The Socrates Secret
By Patric Kavetoa · 16 years ago
Socrates was one of the worlds greatest philosophers the worlds ever known. He did something that only a handful of people throughout history have been able to do,and that is to change the whole course ...
Speculative and Theoretical
By Jd Howard · 16 years ago
Truth, good and beauty. Every man thrives to accomplish and have their own perception of the 3. One man's good can be another man's evil. Right and wrong is, in aspect, wrong and right. The ...
Fractal Self
By Marcus Travel · 16 years ago
We are everything All is One Everything is Illusion The Kingdom of Heaven is Within Phrases I hear again and again. Sometimes understood, but often spoke in rote; although they contain truth – all such ...
Philosophy and Ideas: Pathways to Peace?
By David Hulme · 16 years ago
There are different ways of looking at the state of the world. Accordingly when it comes to international affairs, leaders propose differing foreign policies to make and preserve peace for their nations. The two most ...
Freedom is a Gift
By Jacqueline Wales · 17 years ago
FREEDOM IS A GIFT This week is the Jewish holiday of Passover. It's a festival that's been celebrated for thousands of years and every year we read the same story of how Moses took the ...
Proving Evolution With The Dictionary
By Randy Wysong · 17 years ago
Specious reasoning and clever crafting of definitions can make about anything appear to come true. As John Mackay (1852) observed, “When men wish to construct or support a theory, how they torture facts into their ...
Philosophy & Ideas: Hot & Cold Evil
By David Hulme · 17 years ago
Have you ever heard of hot and cold evil? A few years ago a friend introduced me to the concept. Hot evil, he said, was the kind that outraged most people immediately. Examples might be ...
Descartes-Meditations on First Philosophy
By Jeff Stats · 17 years ago
The Meditations of First Philosophy is considered one of most important of all of Descartes’ works. This philosophical study contains Descartes’ complete metaphysical and epistemological position. He considers the problems of the sources and nature ...
All humans are completely selfish
By Justin Kander · 17 years ago
There is no such thing as an unselfish act. Maybe that doesn't make a lot of sense; people are always doing nice things for each other. Giving money, volunteering, donating food and supplies to a ...
The United State of Confusion
By Peter Cross · 17 years ago
We live in a world of confusion that has its origin in the state of confusion existing within the minds of the vast majority of human beings on Earth. Animals do not have the complicating ...
The Meaning of a Single Rose
By Fabiola Groshan · 18 years ago
Many feelings can be expressed by flowers, and this non-verbal language is very popular nowadays. Each one of us has sent at least one message to someone with the help of a flower. Sometimes whole ...
How Napoleon Hill Got Me A Porsche
By Nelson Berry · 18 years ago
We all want to improve! But picking the most straightforward, uncomplicated, undemanding, uninvolved and untroublesome way to improve is sometimes discouraging. I should know... Let me explain and share with you about my personal experience ...
A Quarter Empty Or Three Quarter's Full - What's Your Mind Set.
By Stan Lewis · 18 years ago
There are so many people in the world that go out of their way to find the negative, the errors, the wrongs, etc. in all areas of life they come into contact with. This article ...
Find Happiness By Giving Happiness.
By Lance Beggs · 18 years ago
Have you ever heard this quote? “There is a wonderful, mystical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life- happiness, freedom, and peace of mind- are always attained by giving them ...