Environment

The World is Burning: Why You Should Still Care About the Earth (Even if it Seems Hopeless)
By Izzy Doyle · 11 months ago
Earth Day was on April 22 this year (of course I forgot about it again) and I am staring at my laptop screen with disdain. I have just finished reading an article that says the ...
Unite Ukraine
By Erionna Perez · 1 year ago
Human trafficking is the act of forcing or coercing someone to partake in a labor or sexual acts. The human trafficking recruiters prey on the vulnerable to lure them to perform these tasks. People that ...
Disposing of Waste in The Army - The Need to Become Environmentally Friendly
By Clara Reynolds · 1 year ago
With the advancement in technological abilities, incineration of large amounts of trash is becoming more feasible within the Military. Military engineering must embrace this challenge in a linear fashion by providing primary, alternative, contingency, and ...
Eating for the Earth: How Your Dinnerware Choices Can Make a Difference
By Sumanth Sampath · 1 year ago
The manufacturing of porcelain and bone china dinnerware has a devastating impact on the planet due to its high carbon footprint. These materials are often produced in large quantities in order to meet consumer demand ...
Where are the Insects?
By Gary Peterson · 1 year ago
Where are the Insects? by Gary Peterson In late July I, I took a trip up to the old home farmland. It was a 200 mile round trip through lots of farmland. During the entire ...
Classic Hunting Rifles Every Hunter Should Own
By Tyler Freel · 1 year ago
Classic Hunting Rifles Every Hunter Should Own The quality and quantity of modern hunting rifles can be overwhelming. For the most part, rifles are just tools to me, and they’re easy-come-easy-go. There’s only one rifle ...
THE RATIONAL MORAL STATUS OF NON-HUMAN NATURAL PHENOMENON: AN ETHICS OF ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
By Victor Asu Bisong · 1 year ago
ABSTRACT The survival of the human being, which is known as a being of consciousness depends in the healthy interaction and interrelation of variety of living and non-living organisms, empirical and supra-empirical realities in the ...
Benefits Of Camping: How Camping Helps Our Environment: (Part 2: Reduce, Reuse & Recycle...Camp Style)
By Dwayne R. Nawrocki · 1 year ago
In Part 1, I explained how campers are a benefit to our environment because they help to Keep Nature Natural. In Part 2, we will see how campers continue to help the environment by Reducing, ...
Benefits Of Camping: How Camping Helps Our Environment (Part 1: Keeping Nature Natural)
By Dwayne R. Nawrocki · 1 year ago
Campers in general, are a unique minded group of people. Who in their right mind Wants to leave all the comforts of home. Sometimes fore fitting all you have acquired in life thus far. Such ...
Why is Food Depackaged and How is it Done??
By Steve Last · 1 year ago
How is Out of Date and Unwanted Food Depackaged? Why is organic food depackaged to remove wrapping materials? The reason is that unused food was once simply thrown into landfills, or burned in mass-burn municipal ...
POSITIVE IMPACT OF AVIATION ON MANKIND (UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES) - UAVs
By Agomuoh Maduabuchi Ihebunachi · 1 year ago
Aviation is the activities surrounding mechanical flight and the aircraft industry. The revolution of Aviation in the life of mankind starting from the earliest forms of aviation such as  kites flying in China, which is ...
Is the multiverse real?
By Michael Legos · 1 year ago
Many people question the reality we live in. There would be no question you’ve probably asked yourself if there are other universes out there. If you haven’t found a real answer, that’s because there really ...
Climate Change and Its Effect on Health in India
By Nishant Kumar · 1 year ago
CLIMATE CHANGE AND ITS EFFECT ON HEALTH IN INDIA As of now, the impression of climate change can be found in every corner of the planet. Erratic weather conditions, rising ocean levels, and melting ice ...
Disposing of Oil
By Copperrock · 1 year ago
Did you know that each year, close to 500 million litres of lubricating oil is sold in Australia? Lubricating oil is the oil used in engines, and while some engines (such as two-stroke lawnmower engines) ...
AN OVERVIEW OF SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGES OF NIGERIA IN RECENT TIMES
By Mukang Baklit · 1 year ago
AN OVERVIEW OF SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGES OF NIGERIA IN RECENT TIMES By Baklit Mukang (B.Sc Geography, M.Sc Environmental Resource Planning) Nigeria is believed to be the most populous black Nation and seen as the giant of ...
Do the Government’s climate objectives really matter? Yes! But not to them.
By Benjamin Snowden · 2 years ago
Do the Government’s climate objectives really matter? Yes! But not to them. Before I start this article I would like to foreshadow for you its following contents much like Shakespeare at the beginning of Romeo ...
What to Know Before You Visit a CBD Dispensary for the First Time
By Arun Kirupa · 2 years ago
Cannabis was legalized to be used medically in 2000. Adult-use sales began on July 1, 2017. People of every ethnicity buy cannabis at the same rate but for many first-timers, going to a dispensary to ...
5 companies with environmental responsibility
By Gustavo Copelmayer · 2 years ago
5 companies with environmental responsibility By Gustavo Copelmayer In response to climate change, companies that want to be successful should not only think about the economic benefits. It is vital that they take responsibility for ...
Coronavirus- A new Normal
By Sasha Lohani · 2 years ago
Novel Coronavirus, 201-nCoV and the Covid-19 are the words we all hate and are terrified of, mostly terrified. It was first identified in humans in Wuhan, China. The disease subsequently spread rapidly, leading to a ...
Transitional Justice Demands Reparations for Louisiana Residents of Cancer Alley
By Deshawn Moore · 2 years ago
The residents of Cancer Alley are victims of environmental racism. Transitional justice demands reparations for them. Environmental racism is defined as a form of systemic racism where communities of color are disproportionately burdened with health ...